4.8

CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation

4.8

great to use

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

I was browsing through a fashion magazine and happened upon a list for some of the best inexpensive drugstore makeup brands. The magazine listed CoverGirl Simply Ageless line as one of their best pick.
I'm a college student and I don't have money for the more expensive brands so I decided at first to try the CoverGirl Simply Ageless Concealer, but when I was at the CoverGirl makeup aisle I saw the Simply Powder Foundation and decided to try it also. I was pleasantly surprised how much coverage it give and how light it feels on my face. It's not greasy and it last most of the day. I don't like liquid foundation, but this product goes on like a powder and covers like a liquid. I get really bad breakouts and don't like using foundation on my face much, but with this CoverGirl powder foundation I don't feel like I'm wearing foundation. Luckily it has my shade and it looks natural with my skin tone.

Finally, a CoverGirl product I like!

from Richmond VA

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

I seem to have the worst luck ever with CoverGirl cosmetics! Every time I have tried one of their foundation products (and I have tried many of them), they are a disappointment. I keep trying because the price is low and I figure if it doesn't work, I won't be out too much money, but I am usually really dissatisfied by the result. This was such a big change from the usual problems! I decided to give this a try since my problem with most of CoverGirl's foundations is that they are so heavy and cakey that they make my skin look like a mess. I figured that a powder would be a step in the direction I wanted to go. It was great! The colors they had available meant that I actually found one that suits my skin tone (I have an unusual one so I have trouble finding the right color sometimes), it felt so nice and light, it smelled great, and it lasted for a long time. I highly recommend this!

The only pressed powder I use.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

Cover Girl's Simply Powder Foundation is the only powder foundation that I use anymore. I have use loose powder and I like it, but I like the pressed powder the best. I can apply it easily with the powder sponge provided and it smooths on evenly and looks fresh all day. I also like that it does not make me feel like I am wearing a lot of makeup nor does it look caked on. I only need to use one coat when I put it on, when with other powder foundations, I have had to use more than two at times. The scent of Cover Girl Simply Powder Foundation is not overpowering and the scent does not annoy me all day like some other foundation powders. The price for this compact powder is reasonable and it is worth every penny. The Cover Girl company can be trusted to product quality products and I truly believe in them. I would recommend this pressed powder over any other one the market right now.

Great product I have been using for years.

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

I love buying makeup from drug stores simply because you can find great products that are one eighth of the price of department store brands. I started using this product when I was in 8th grade and was first allowed to wear makeup. Honestly I didn’t need any but and years and years of use I still am coming back to this same foundation. It does a great job at evening out your skin while still leaving your feeling refreshed and light. It does not cake like other foundations can. I use this product every day after applying a liquid foundation from CoverGirl. Basically this helps set the other foundation and leaves me with a flawless finish. Instead of using the little sponge that they give you to apply the foundation I use a big foundation brush so it goes on evenly and lightly. It is a great product that I have been using for years and will keep using for years to come. Does a great job at coverage and lasts long.

Great Powder Foundation

from Rutherfordton, NC

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

Being a working mom I love to find a great value on a product that makes me look good. CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation is a great product. I am not one to purchase a beauty product that is extremely overpriced, so the price is what initially persuaded me to choose to try CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation. It can purchase it at a local drug store at a fraction of the price of foundations in department stores. I love that the product is a power type foundation and not oily at all. It goes on very smooth and seems to blend very well. Some other foundations that are not powder based tend to make my skin oily and sometimes even cause breakouts. CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation make your skin feel smooth and clean. the sponge tends to starts to come apart by the time you get close to finishing the product, but it lasts pretty sufficiently. I have been using this product for a while now and I intend to continue using it.

Great for on the go touch ups!

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

It has a good moderat coverage. It's a great compact to keep with you for touch ups throughout th day.
It will not cover major skin irregularities, but it is good for small blemishes, touching up shiney spots, and evening slightly off skin tones. People with major dark or light color patches, or severe acne may need to find another product that has ful coverage.
It is small and convenient to keep in your purse or handbag on occasion that you don't want to take your whole arsenal of makeup, but yo still need o look nice.
It s also great for those times you just want to look a little more "put together".
I am not a huge makeup wearer, but I find this quick and easy to apply. It's light and doesn't feel like I'm wearing much at all.
It is also easy to clean off, no major scrubbing needed! Its great for any "low mintenance" girl who likes to get dressed up occasionally.
Colors are easy to match.

Love CoverGirl Powder Foundation

from Continental, OH

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

I absolutley love Covergirl Poweder Foundation. I use this everyday. I expecially use it throughout the day to just touch up my face. I feel like this is very good for on the go, because you can use it anywhere without the mess of liquid foundation. It is excellent for covering up bumps and blemishes. I would definatley give this a five star rating. I have several compacts, one in my car, one in my purse, one in my bathroom, and one in my bedroom. I know wherever I'm at, I have some for use. This way, when I run out, I always have a backup. I would definatly recommend this to anyone who wants to look good for their money. It is reasonably priced, so I don't feel bad buying it. It also doesn't get messy and go everywhere like some other powder foundations.

Cover Girl Simply Powder Foundation gives a natural look.

from Rockwell, NC

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

Cover Girl Simply Powder Foundation is easy to apply, and it doesn't feel heavy.  The really great thing is, that it doesn't wear off onto your clothes.  It doesn't clog the pores and it gives you a natural look.

The best foundation I have ever used!

from Clinton, AR

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

I have used Covergirl Simply powder Foundation for years and I have never even thought about changing! I love this product so much and it works great. I used to use liquid foundation but didnt like the way it made my skin feel so I switched to this and havent looked back!

Covergirl Cream to Powder is the only foundation I'll use.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Powder Foundation:

I finally found while I was in high school (almost a decade ago!) a foundation that I fell in love with! I tried Mary Kay and a whole bunch of other lines and types of foundation. This CG Creme to Powder is the first that allowed me to do my makeup in one simple, non-messy step and it does not rub off onto everything and everyone (e.g. when you want to give a hug to someone wearing white). It lasts for a long time, does not feel heavy on my skin and does not clog my pours. I have been loyal to this product for a long, long time and even will buy it when I run out even if I don't have coupons and it's not on sale when I need it, which is rare for me when I ALWAYS bargain shop. That's how good this stuff is, and it really isn't very expensive for the value.