3.5
CoverGirl

3.5

Pros

Cons

Smooth, sheer "true" blush, sculpts cheekbones beautifully!

I am absolutely thrilled with this product. I have tried the entire line, includingthe Simply Ageless corrector, eye concealer and foundation. As a Buzz Agent, I was lucky to participate in a new campaign and was sent the product line to test. I recieved fullsize products and have been using the line for 8 days. Buzz Agents test products and participate in various campaigns and share honest "buzz" about the product or each specialized campaign. We buzz to people we know, maybe on facebook, myspace or through blogs and emails or in person.

I was really pleased to watch the video provided to Buzz Agents explaining how to use each product. It was simply presented and was a huge help to someone like me who has little time and not alot of expertise with makeup, but wants to look polished, healthy, fresh, sexy and to look the best I can for my age. Having fine lines and deep lines around my mouth (parentheses) I was very excited to recieve the products so that I could see for myself if it did what it promised.

The foundation claims to not settle in fine lines and wrinkles. I found that it was of a soft texture and apllied easily with the foam pad enclosed. It looked funny having complexion color and white swirls. The white swirls are the olay age defying ingredients. They say it will mix together providing just the right coverage. I recommend a light hand and then dabbing to add more color if needed and then smoothing with the foam pad. It looked soft, illuminated my skin and brightened my face. It also matched my skin tone perfectly. I was very amazed and surprised, as I have a difficult time finding my right shade. Did it live up to the promise of not settling into fine lines? Well, honestly no. Did my skin look and feel nice, yes. Did I look better, yes. The more I use this product line, I believe the key is a very light hand. Maybe as I use it more, I will notice fine lines diminish ect.. right now it is too soon to say honestly. But So far I am loving it!

I also used the corrector , which is for blemishes, areas that need softening such as darker age pigmented areas on the face, of which due to careless tanning when I was young I have around my mouth, and the lids of my eyes, small spider veins on my lower nostrils and various small areas throughout my face. I dabbed a small amount on these areas and blended it lightly. It worked like magic. I also used the concealer on these areas, by dabbing the area lightly with the pad of my index finger blending lightly. When I finished these steps, I was pretty pleased. I looked refreshed, my eyes were brighter as was my skin. My skin was smooth and clear, even though I really have numerous boo boos! But the best was yet to come.

I really like this line,but my favorite product is the sculpting blush! It goes on easily and feels great, a little goes a long long way. A light touch is what you need to get great results. It really lives up to the promise to sculpt your cheekbones. My cheeks looked perfectly flushed, and sculpted. This product is the one product in the line that if I could only buy one thing, this would be it! I used just the Sculpting blush and mascara on my eyes and it was just perfect for, refreshing my look instantly and making me look younger immediately!

I would recommend this not just for us ageless beauties, but I think the young gals would love this line too, it really brightens your face and it makes your skin feel amazing. I give it 4.5 stars.

Covergirl Simply Ageless Blush isn't long lasting

This blush comes in a .4 ounce jar-like container. It has blush and Olay Serum (which looks like white moisturizer) swirled together. The top 'unscrews' from the bottom to reveal the product, and the bottom flips open to reveal a sponge. I generally don't use the sponge, I just use my fingers so I get a better feel of how much I'm putting on.

I have color 220, royal plum. The product feels nice, creamy and smooth. The color is okay, but darker than I would normally pick for my fair skin. The blush fades after awhile, it's not very long-lasting.

One problem I have with this line of foundations, correctors, blushes, etc. is that I have noticed they tend to dry out after awhile. I always seal the jar tightly after use, but eventually there are large cracks in the product(as you can see in the picture).

I am a BzzAgent and was given a sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinions of the products pros and cons.

Cover girl blush with Olay

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush with Olay Regenerist Serum - All Shades:

I found it smooth and easy to work with but felt funny on skin . I'm thinking greesey and don't use too much as it can look over done and need to use a special blush brush as is it gets chunky . I do like product but have other brushes on hand and have time to play around

Not for me...

The cover girl simply ageless sculpting blush with Olay regenerist serum was not what I was expecting. It did not blend well and I ended up looking like a clown. I prefer powder blush but I wanted to try this and I did not like it. I like the cover girl simply ageless foundation, but not the blush.

brilliant

from Mount Pulaski, IL

This is simply brilliant, mixing regenerist serum into my beauty products. I have used this blush for the last 4 years. it is my go to blush. I goes on easily, it's creamy, and makes my cheeks look just as though I they have a healthy rosy glow.

I would recommend it to anyone young or old who want a natural healthy looking makeup

Amazing!!!!!!

from Wausau, WI

This Covergirl & Olay Slimply Ageless Sculpting Blush is just like the Covegirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation. Which I love so much. There are only 4 colors in the blush line which I perfer cause how many different colors do you need to have on your face!!! I like the fact that this blush is creamy. With it being creamy you get more of natural flush on your cheeks. I got the color in 220 Royal Plum. My skin tone is a light to medium and this blush fits with my skin. The package has a sponge applicator which I find really helpful compared to maybelines dream mousse blush. It didn't come with anything. And I hate getting my fingers full of makeup!! So plus to Covergirl and Olayblush! It isn't greasy at all I find that some creamy/ mousse blush is greasy like maybelines dream mousse blush line and foundation! I like it that this blush is semi pigmented so meaning it is buildable. More often creamy blushes are sheer. I reccomend this to anyone. I have oily combination skin and it works well. It doesn't grease up my cheeks. This blush lasts for along time as well since it's not a powdered brush it sticks to the skin better. Hope you guys find that this review was helpful and try it for yourselves!!

CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush with Olay Regenerist Se

from Evansville, IN

I went and bought this product after try the foundation that a friend had given my.  I have used the regenerest serum by Olay before seeing this product and really liked it.  I was surprised to see it made into a makeup.  Covergirl makeup and Olay have partnered together to bring us a product line that is very beneficial to your skin.  it's two products in one.  I was pleasantly surprised with the ease and smoothness of this line of makeup.  it goes over wrinkles and pores without seaping into them which can sometimes make the wrinkles look worse.  I loved the color of this blush.  there were several different colors so I was able to find one that was just right for me.  this blush goes on very smoothly and is very creamy.  you don't need to use much.  a little goes a long way.  you'll have to experiment to get the look you want.  this creamy blush blends so nicely.  you get a good blend with no obviouse lines between the foundation and blush.  I love this makeup and would highly recommend it.

Covergirl Simply Ageless Blush - Creamy, not satisfying

from Akron, OH

CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush with Olay is easy to get on the sponge, and rub into the skin. However, I find Covergirl with Olay Blush to be terribly difficult to control color shade on the skin. The packaging is difficult to use - you have to twist the entire thing open every time, and lends to messes if you aren't careful. I found it difficult to apply the right amount of blush in the right spot on my cheek. Once you get some there - it's hard to get it off, unlike powder blushes. It is very Creamy as it says, and does FEEL great on. For the price - it isn't worth the risk, because it is a VERY expensive option for a blush. I would not buy it if you haven't tried it first, or if you aren't getting a really good deal when purchasing it. I would not recommend this to a friend.

Not my cup of tea

from Oklahoma City, OK

I received a free full-sized product of the Cover Girl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush and the foundation as well. I like the way the foundation went on and covered. And it is the same color as the liquid makeup I use, but it looked too light, made me look like a ghost. The blush, well never used a cream before, and now I know why, really really prefer the powder blush to the cream. A little dissapointed in the product. The blush goes on too dark. Didnt like the shades, not much of a match for me. They also dry out in the container. Am so glad I did not purchase these and that they were sent to me to try. Needless to say I will stick with my liquid make up and powder blush.

In all fairness, I have never used a cream before, so this was a new experience, but what I found makes me

Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush/Regerist Serum=Disappointing

from Cranston, RI

I had high hopes for this product - I use both Cover Girl and Olay products, so the combination of them seemed like ideal. The problem with this Sculpting Blush with Regerist Serum is that I can't quite work out exactly how to apply it. The compact comes with a round sponge applicator which is meant to be used to apply the blush. However, evey time I tried it I either put too much on or too little - too heavy or too light. I understand that the Regernist Serum is in the white squiggle but I fail to see how it can be effective when so little is picked up with the application.

All in all, I was very disapointed in this product

Not that great

from Perth Amboy, NJ

I recieved a few of these from bzz agent.com for the voergirl campaign. I was so excited to try these new products and immedaitely started playing with them. This was the shade I liked the least. Obviosuly it depends on your skin color which shade you should use. Me and my sisters used them all to just try and see how they looked. I was not fond of this one at all. All the products were very similar. They were creamy but seemed to also be kind of greasy. It was easy to apply but kind of messy. The creams also cracked in the little pot they came in. Which was really not great. I wish they came in a different packaging or something different. I don't even know how much they cost so that would also affect how much I would recomend someone trying this. If its affordable go for it. If its pricey then no. DOn't buy it in my opinion its not worth it. Maybe go try it first. I am also not sure if you can return it.

Nice Blush Covergirl!

from Forest Park, IL

I am a self-confessed makeup junky. I love to try new makeup. Generally, I'm an eye shadow experimentor, but I got interested in this blush a while back and had to try it. I thought the purchase price was a bit high and I was torn between two colors so I almost didn't buy it. Reading online reviews raving about it made me change my mind and take a chance and I'm glad I did, I love this stuff!

I'm pretty pale, so I don't want anything that's going to make me look like Bozo the Clown. I also don't want something that'll wear off in a few hours and make me look like a cancer patient (no offense). This does the trick nicely. I got one of the lighter pink colors (can't remember offhand which one) and I love the color of it. You can control how dark it gets so you don't get too much on. I love how it has the olay serum in it too. It's not like my cheeks are in better shape than the rest of my face so likely the effect is minimal, but it's a nice touch.

Overall I like the product, but wish the price was a bit lower.