Other Blushes:
CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush

CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush

Pros

Cons

Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush - Nice!

How clever of Cover Girl to add Olay moisturizing qualities to its makeup!

How clever of Cover Girl to add Olay moisturizing qualities to its makeup!

Their **Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush** is light and creamy.  It applies smoothly and both lasts longer and blends better than powder blush.  They offer a nice variety of shades.  I am using Royal Plum.  The color stays true.  It does not have any shimmery or glittery effects.

The one thing I don't care for is the provided applicator sponge, which is stored in its own slide-out compartment beneath the main product compartment.  I feel like it wastes a fair bit of product, doesn't offer as much control as a brush, and that it is not the cleanest thing after a use or two.  So, I apply my Simply Ageless with a very soft blush brush.  It is easier to control application with the brush.

I have been using this for a couple of months and will buy it again.

Not my favorite product

I have very mixed feelings about CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush. I was excited when I first saw it on the shelf, Ellen (one of my favorites) made a great spokesperson and olay makes my number one moisturizer. I bought the blush in both Cinnamon and a Plum color. Well, my first challenge was opening the case. Sounds silly, but it is true. And I am not the only one. I even found a videotape showing how to open it correctly. I tried to use the pad they packed with it to apply the blush, but I found it easier to use my fingers. I liked the colors, they looked natural and gave me a nice glow. But I did not feel there was any moisturizing properties, it was one of the driest cream blushes I have used. And the color faded very quickly, within a few hours I no longer had any color. I won't be buying again, there are better products on the market. I actually also purchased the under eye concealor, and the foundation, but I returned both when I realized I was dissatisfied with the blushers.

A little goes a long way

from Franklin, IN

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

I had always worn powdered blush so when I started using the Concealer I decided to give the blush a try.  Luckily our local drug store was running a special and had a coupon so that the blush was relatively inexpensive.  I found that when you applied this you should do with a light hand.   A little goes a long way.  It will certainly last a long time. The blush also needs to be spread out with another sponge pad that is not used to apply it.  This makes it easier to spread out and look more natural.  It does not clog my pores as I thought it would since it seemed thicker than the concealer.  The colors go on very bright until it is spread out.  I found that the blush did not stay as creamy as the concealer and seemed to get thicker the longer I had it.  I'm not sure how to change that since it lasts for so long.  I feel that it is also a bit pricey, so I probably won't purchase it again unless it's on sale and I have another coupon.

too much color :OP

from DAVIE, FL

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

I received a sample of Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush from BzzAgent, it looked too red but what the heck I decided to give it a try, nothing to loose, right?  After trying unsuccessfully various times to open the container,  I was finally able to open the container. I love the applicator that's included although I don't like the color, way too intense for my taste.  It does go on smoothly but you really need to be very careful with getting such an intense color on evenly.  You have to make sure that you blend it and spread it around well so it is a good value for your maney because a little does go a very long way, but if you miss a spot, like I did they first day, everybody will be noticing because it is quite intense.  It does feel smooth and silky when you apply it with the applicator, I wouldn't try it with my fingers for fear of getting it on my hands and all over myself.

Not my favorite product

from Smithtown, NY

natural looking color

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

I have never used a cream type blush before and I love it!  When I bought the cover girl simply ageless blush in the berry color I was nervous that it might be too dark, but the color is very natural and pretty.  I have olive toned skin and this color is a nice compliment.  I also like how smooth it feels on my skin.  The blush feels moisturizing and stays on all day.  Even though the blush is creamy it doesn't clog my pores like some cream type products do.  The blush goes on light and doesn't cause breakouts.  I do feel like the price on the simply ageless products is a bit high.  I would wait for a sale and then stock up on the items that you use the most.  This line of makeup is comparable to department store brands, it doesn't feel like drugstore makeup.  This blush is great for everyday use. It's easy to apply and blends nicely.  I find that using my finger tips to apply the blush, versus a makeup sponge, works best.

Perfect in every way

from Camas, WA

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

I have used every kind of make up out there. Cheap, spendy and inbetween. This has been the best so far. Within one week of useing the complete line of simply ageless foundation, concealer and blush I started getting compliments!! one woman told me she had never seen makeup so flawless and wanted to know where to get the brand I was wearing!!.

Ladies go out and buy this makeup!!

I like the Sculping Blush

from Harris, MN

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

I received a complimentary  container of this product to use and review from BzzAgent. I do not use blush but this was easy to use and light. I think I would get a lighter color next time, but a little goes a long way. It flows easily on the cheeks  and there is a foam pad to apply the Blush.

Leona

Cover Girl Simply Ageless..

from Adrian, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

I have been using the foundation, blush and concealer for about a month and I absolutely love it.  Turning 50 this year I needed something extra in my make-up.  It is easy to use, moisturizing and doesn't look cakey.  I love it !!!!!!

The Next Best Thing to Going Natural

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

For years, I never wore blush because it made me look like a clown.  I'm so against an over madeup look. Now that *Cover Girl & Olay  created  Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush, *I won't leave home without it. They have blended a blush which looks natural, as if you just pinched your own cheeks.  It's subtle, but you know it's there.  Inside of becoming embedded in fine lines and wrinkles like most blush powders will do, Simply Ageless is suspended over your skin and because of Olay, it also conditions and improves your skin's texture.  Like Simply Ageless Foundation, your skin will have the lasting effects of antioxidants.  I can't praise Cover Girl & Olay enough for this amazing new combination of product lines.  A hint of this blush goes a long way.  Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush comes in 4 colors, Plush Peach, Rich Cinnamon, Royal Plum and Lush Berry.  It comes in it's own neat compact and on the bottom there is a sponge stored to use when applying.  Cover Girl & Olay have really outdid themselves with this phenomenal product.  I've got countless compliments since using this new line!

Simply Ageless Blush will NOT Make You Look Like a CoverClown!

from Cheboygan, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

The look of this blush is what turned me off at first. I was already familiar with the Simply Ageless Foundation, which I like a lot. Looking at these solid round discs of bright color swirled with white made me think - Clown. I also personally feel that the blush that Ellen Degeneres wears in the Simply Ageless commercials is too bright for her. Yes, sort of Clownish.  For these reasons, this sat for at least a month before I actually had the courage to open and try it. It was given to me by a BzzAgent who does not wear blush, so I was free to use it or not.

I am pleased to say that No, I do not look like a clown when I wear this. I do feel a bit intimidated by the appearance even now though, and I admit that I always try to get more white than plum color on the applicator sponge. I apply it with a very light touch. The applicator sponge is awkward, and I no longer store it in the other end of the compact, but allow it to stay on top of the blush.

The plum  color is good on my fair complexion. Another plus is that I'm fairly sure that this compact of blush will last me the rest of my life. Or as long as the white swirl of Olay moisture holds out!

Cover Girl Simply Ageless Sculpting blush is THE best!

from Hammond, IN

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush:

It always seems when I use a powder blush that it eventually melts into my skin and fades away, but this sculpting blush by Cover Girl/Olay lasts all day after the first application.

I did not like the sponge they give for application so I did not sue it, I used my fingers and was able to get it exactly where I wanted it and I loved the "glow" i got from it, it was more natural looking than the powder and now I won't be going back to the powder. It felt more like a healthy glow, kind of like after you come in from the cold, that "rosy cheek" look.

I have to also admit that I think the Olay part of it really did imporve the youthfulness of my skin. I always have loved Olay products so this "combo" attracted me immediately. I had never really cared for a non-powder blush before, i tried others and they felt greasy, not Simply Ageless, it is just super.

I used this blush daily and it is long lasting so well worth the money. I was surprised that I did not have to reapply after a few hours, which makes this blush an even better value. Long lasting in more ways than one but yet also very easy to remove. This one is a winner.