Other Misc. Face Makeups:
CoverGirl Simply Ageless Corrector with Olay Regenerist Serum - Corrector #230

CoverGirl Simply Ageless Corrector with Olay Regenerist Serum - Corrector #230

Pros

Cons

Cover Girl Simply Ageless Corrector: Best Product in the Line!

I just received a new campaign from BuzzAgent and opened it to find the complete line of Cover Girl Simply Ageless cosmetics.  The set includes the foundation, the concealer, the blush and the ***corrector***, which has quickly become my newest best friend.

If you recall, I reviewed [Cover Girl Simply Ageless Foundation][1]  earlier this month and didn't find it to be a product that I really liked.  That was not the case when I tried **Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector**.  So far, I'm loving it!

**Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector**

**Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector **comes in a smaller tub than the foundation and contains .3 oz. of corrector.  The container has a clear bottom and you can see the corrector in the same white swirl form that the foundation comes in.  The purplish top screws off and reveals the product--no sponge included.  Yes, you have to use your fingertips to apply the corrector.

First let me tell you that **Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector **is designed to be used **before **applying Simply Ageless Concealer and Simply Ageless Foundation.

**Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector **is designed to hide dark circles that appear under the eyes, in fact, Cover Girl and Olay claims that it even works on extreme dark circles.  That is carrying it a bit far if you ask me!  The product contains an advanced Olay Regenerist Serum that works to accomplish this feat.

Unlike the foundation, blush and concealer, the corrector only comes in one shade, #230.

**My Thoughts and Experience**

I really like the way this corrector works.  I am still experimenting with the different combinations of products here and how to use which ones with what to make them work for me.  I do not like the foundation and will probably never try it again.  I did give it another chance with experimenting with the other products in the line and I still have my original opinion about it.  It stinks for anyone with combination skin.  However the **Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector **did a pretty good job for me.

I have had pretty bad dark circles under my eyes this week. I haven't been sleeping good and that fact combined with stress, really gave me a good case of raccoon eyes.

I used this product as directed and found that with the addition of the concealer it was too much product.  However, used alone and with my regular mineral makeup, this product works well.

I also tried it in conjunction with just the foundation and scratched that venue as well.

**Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector **did a good job of reducing the obvious dark circles I had under my eyes.  It also did well for some scarring under the skin that I have due to a car accident many years ago.  I also put it on a scar from the same accident that stands out because it is white and not flesh colored.  This product worked well on both of those areas too.

**Recommendation**

I would recommend that you do a bit of experimenting if this product (or any of the others) do not work well together for you. Combined with some products that you already have, you may find several of them useful or they may even work for you together.  We all have different skin types and what works for one, may not work for the next.

I do recommend **Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless Corrector**.  I found it to be a good product that did what it claimed to do.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-Olay-Simply-Ageless-Foundation-review-8fde5

It covered skin nicely and kept skin moist

I'm not a big fan of foundation. Lately I've found that I prefer BB and CC creams because they are so light. However, since I like the Olay Regenerist products, I gave this make up a try. I like that it has the Olay Regenerist Serum in it, which offers anti-aging results and keeps skin nice and moist. The main benefit is that the foundation doesn't get dry and cakey when you're wearing it because it has the serum in it. I also love that you get nice coverage while offering anti-aging results to your skin. The problem I had was that my t-zone started looking a bit oily after a couple hours. I even had a couple of breakouts after using this makeup. I liked how it looked, but it was a bit heavy for my skin and lead to clogged pores, which was a problem for me. Personally, I prefer the CC cream that Olay has out now, since it's lighter, it doesn't clog my pores and it didn't leave me with an oily t-zone in just a few hours. For people with drier skin, this product would probably work great.

Olay concealer good for your skin

from Lees Summit, MO

Comments about CoverGirl Simply Ageless Corrector with Olay Regenerist Serum - Corrector #230:

I bought a few of these because I found them on sale. I already purchased the Olay foundation and liked it so I bought these as a concealer in the lightest color I could find. I was going to use this instead of my concealer but it went on really light. It does smooth out on your face good when you pat it in and lightly rub into your skin. I then applied a little of my normL concealer over the top of it and then continued with a different foundation to see if the oil of Olay would make any difference and to make sure it wasn't the oil of Olay foundation that made my skin smoother. Needless to say I was quite impressed with the results. The oil of Olay concealer acts almost like a primer under the foundation. I added a little color to it with my normal concealer but it is nothing I couldn't fix if I just purchased a little darker shade next time. It comes in a convenient circle container that you can easily dip your finger in and apply it. It smoothes out fine lines and improves your skin, with regular use I am sure to see long term noticeable results.

It covered skin nicely and kept skin moist

Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Corrector 230 - Simply Amazing

from Atlanta, GA

I tried Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Corrector 230 as part of a BzzzAgent promotion. The product was shipped to me for free to try, however I have bought it many times since! It is truly an amazing under-eye product. I have dark circles from allergies, genetics and lack of sleep due to two little ones! This is the only product I've found that actually covers the circles without looking cakey and spackled on. The makeup has Olay serum in the actual corrector, which helps it go on smooth and creamy. It lasts all day as well. I use it for fine lines, small spots and it is also fantastic.I've tried the blush so far and was less impressed - it tended to come on very, very dark. The corrector though is an outstanding choice for any type of small imperfections!

Light Coverage for Covergirl's Simply Ageless Corrector

from Sherwood, OR

This corrector comes in a small jar-like container. .3 oz. It has corrector and the Olay Serum (which looks like a white moisturizer) swirled together. I have very fair skin with freckles and I use color #230.

This corrector uses yellow pigments to counteract and neutralize the look of dark circles around the eyes. However I use it to help correct the tiny visible blood vessels around my nose and eyes that show because of my fair skin. I use a small brush to apply - a small amount is all that is needed - and it is very lightweight. You can use this all alone, which I do when I'm just running errands or in a rush, or you can layer concealer and/or foundation on top for a more polished look.

One problem I have with this line of foundations, correctors blushes, etc. is that I have noticed they tend to dry out after awhile. I always seal the jar tightly after use, but eventually there are large cracks in the product (as you can see in the photo).I am a BzzAgent and was given a sample of this product in exchange for my honest opinions of the products pros and cons.

Cover Girl simply Ageless is for me

from Suffern, NY

I must confess I do not like make-up, it makes me feel painted on and I have tried a million and one different ones trying to come up with one that will feel like my own skin. Price was not a question, more of trial and error until I came up to this CoverGirl Simply Ageless with Olay regenerist serum ad in a magazine with Ellen Degenerest as the model.  Maybe it was the name Olay, since I am a huge fan of their skin care products, or maybe it was Ellen G. who looked fantastic in the page, but I went and bought it and to my surprise it was not bad. OK, it is not making me look as good as Ellen does, nor is it the hated heavy mask that I feel when I use a base make-up[ but it went smoothly over my face, it was easy to distribute over the whole area without streaks using the enclosed sponge.  One thing though, it was not easy to open.  It took me a few tries until I discovered how to open the darned thing to find the sponge...

Wonderful Corrector

from Norman, OK

I have very dark circles under my eyes and it is hard to cover. It has been something I have struggled with almost as far back as I can remember. I have tried many types of concealers and correctors and they seem to make me look older and are very thick. This corrector really seemed to to the trick for me. It only takes a little bit of the product to do the trick.I dab on the corrector gently with my ring finger under my eyes. The dark circles seem to just disappear. I also have rosacia on  my cheeks which causes red patches that are hard to cover as well. I use this corrector over the red areas and then apply my mineral foundation. My face looks flawless. I like that this corrector also has the eye cream in it. I feel like under my eyes is so much smoother and even the fine lines are starting to smooth out. Be sure to give this product a try. It's a reasonable priced for what you get. A corrector and an eye cream in one.

Dark circles gone!

from Salem, OR

I love **CoverGirl Simply Ageless Corrector with Olay Regenerist Serum. I have chronic dark circles and have tried many dark circle correctors. Most settle into fine lines and make me look older but this one doesnt. It just make the dark circles look so much better that when I dont ave it on, people want to know what happened to me. they have no idea I have dark circles all the time. I use a beauty brush to apply it. **

My favorite simply ageless product

from Salt Lake City, UT

I purchased the corrector on a whim while I was out shopping because the store I was at was having a sale on covergirl.  I love the simply ageless line of cosmetics and thought I'd give the corrector a shot.  I'm so glad I bought it because it really brightens under my eyes.  I was using just the simply ageless under eye concealer, but now I use the under eye concealer first with the corrector on top.  I have moderate under eye circles and this works wonders.  I just feel like my eyes look awake when I'm wearing it.  I also use it on the redness that I get around my nose and it corrects the color very nicely.  I do think that corrector and the simply ageless products are bit high in price compared to other items out there, but the corrector is totally worth it.  The next time I run into a cover girl sale I'm stocking up on corrector.  If I only have a couple minutes to apply makeup I will skip the foundation and just use the corrector on my eyes.

Smooth coverage with moisture!

from Lorton, VA

I LOVE this simply ageless by Cover Girl!  This is my most favorite make up item in my entire make up bag.  It provides the perfect balance of moisture and coverage without making my skin OILY!  LOVE THIS!!!

Cover Girl Simply Ageless Corrector: Best Product in the Line!

from Greenwell Springs, LA