3.9

CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades

3.9

Pros

Cons

Covergirl ShineBlast Lip Gloss for a sculpted Shimmer & Shine!

As a BzzAgent, I was able to try a full product sample of **COVERGIRL Shineblast Lip Gloss** in Smolder. If there is one thing that I love more than anything in the world of makeup, its lip gloss!  The Shineblast Lip Gloss is by far one of the best lip glosses that I have ever used. This gloss goes on so smooth and adds incredible shine that lasts for quite a long time without having to reapply. The shimmer in this gloss is eye catching and light reflecting with a high shine that is sure to turn some heads!  I love the ShineSculpt applicator as it really does hug your lips and applies the product evenly without getting sticky or gunky. Shineblast Lip Gloss is available in 16 vibrant, shimmer behind the shine shades … And you can bet that I will own the entire line! Great Lip Gloss through and through! As an added bonus, this product looks amazing when applied over the COVERGIRL Outlast LipStain!

CoverGirl ShineBlast isn't the worst, but not the best either!

Since I am a BzzAgent, I received this product for free in exchange for giving out my honest opinion of it.  While I love some aspects of it, there are other not-so-great aspects that forced me to give this lip gloss 3 stars.

**CoverGirl ShineBlast Lip Gloss **is described by CoverGirl as: "Shimmer behind a high-shine finish with our breakthrough lip-hugging applicator."

What I like about this lip gloss is that it isn't sticky at all.  It feels very smooth and almost creamy on your lips.  It has a wonderful watermelon scent that smells amazing - you want to lick you lips, it smells so good.

I got CoverGirl ShineBlast Lip Gloss in the color ***Smolder***, and am somewhat disappointed.  The clear tube shows a gorgeous raisin-like color with a nice shimmery sheen to it.  When I apply it to my pale lips, I can barely notice any color at all, let alone the color that appears inside the tube.  The finish is a slight shine that is not frosty or overly shimmery.  It has the right amount of shine and shimmer, just lacking the color.  The "breakthrough lip-hugging applicator" is great!  Instead of a straight wand, there is an angle at the end of it so that it forms to the shape of your lips as you apply it - I *really* like the wand.

One bummer of this lip gloss is that it doesn't last very long on the lips.  It seems like it wears off extremely easily.  Just rub your lips together a couple times and I swear the shine diminishes with each rub.  I do like that this product is petroleum free, but it does contain parabens.  Since I only use all natural lip products that don't contain mineral oil, petroleum or parabens, I would not buy this product.

I do like that **CoverGirl ShineBlast Lip Gloss - Smolder **has a fabulous scent, nice shine, isn't sticky and has a great applicator, but I don't like the fact that the color is barely noticeable, it doesn't last long and that it contains parabens.  Overall, I do recommend this product, I just wouldn't buy it for myself.

is very nice

from i like it

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Convenient Container

Cons

• Wears Off Easily

very good

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Felt very cheap and irritated the skin on my lips.

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

This lipgloss had a lot of sparkles/shimmer within the formula, which is definitely alright, but what they used to give it that look really irritated my lips. It was also extremely sticky and felt cheap, almost like something that a little girl would use. The applicator brush wasn't very good, and it was like it soaked up half of the formula. It's a hassle to apply. The only thing I liked about this was that it had a nice color.

Perfect any occasion lipgloss.

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

Cover girl lip gloss is perfect for any occasion. The colors are beautiful, and long lasting. I buy this product all the time, and I am 100% satisfied. I highly recommend this product. You won't be disappointed. It's stylish and fun, but cost friendly. I rate this product a 9.

Overkill on the shine.

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

I do not like the cover girl shine blast lipgloss. Like I understand that it is meant to make your lips look shiny, hence the name, but oh my goodness the glitter. I felt like I was putting on a kids play make up. It felt super sticky and made my lips feel dry. I would not buy the lip gloss ever again, unless it was Halloween maybe.

This is great!!

from Laurel, MS

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

Im a huge covergirl fan, it's pretty much the only makeup brand I buy so of course I absolutley love this stuff!! I recieved a free sample from the Covergirl facebook page for being a bzzagent and let me just say that I am glad I did! The applicator wand is perfect, it helps you get it on there right the first time. The shades that they offer are fantastic, I recieved a dark pinkish color. Its not sticky like other brands. But, to me one of the best things about this lipgloss is the smell! It smells just like a watermelon! It is very shiny on your lips, but the shine doesn't last too long on me,but it could just be me though. Overall, I would reccommend this product to any covergirl fan, or anyone who wants to try it.

Best Lip Gloss~ EVER!

from Haines City, FL

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

I fell in love with this lip gloss after using it for the first time. For one; it is inexpensive.Secondly, it is great for any age. My younger sister is always asking to use it and always asking if I can buy her one of her own. I have the sheer pink and I love how it gives a bit of color to your lips but not too much. I have had lip glosses that give so much color it is like wearing oily lip stick. The Cover Girl ShineBlast gives just the right amount of shine too. BEAUTIFUL! I would have to say the most suprising thing for me is the smell. It smells so sweet, it almost makes you want to lick your lips. This product only came out a few months ago, but I have heard awesome reviews through word of mouth from other people who have tried it. I am so impressed with this product that I plan on going out and trying out a couple of other shades as well. My reccomendation to anyone of any age- especially if you love lipgloss like me!

This lipgloss has no color.

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

This lip gloss looks really pretty in the tube. The appearance of the product made me want to buy it. I saw some advertisements for it and I saw a celebrity wearing the lip gloss which looked gorgeous and pigmented. I bought a couple of colors and I was disappointed when I realized that there was no color whatsoever on my lips. The lip gloss is shiny like the name states but not as shiny as any other lip glosses. I do like the applicator because it gives a good amount of lip gloss on my lips and it smells pleasant. Most lip glosses I had were sticky but this one isn't. I was able to apply my lip gloss evenly and smoothly. However, the lip gloss doesn't last very long so I have to reapply many times. This lip gloss is good for people who are starting with makeup or don't want a lot of color on their lips. I wouldn't exactly purchase this again unless it's on sale because I think there are other better lip glosses in the market that will give me what I'm looking for.

LOVE CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss!

from Minnetonka, MN

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss is fantastic! I typically purchase expensive department store make-up, but I have found that CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss is just as good (if not better) and am now saving my money for more CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss (ha ha!)! CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss has a great taste (fruity), it isn't sticky and it has a great color selection and a great shine! The container has a fantastic look with a pretty silver handle (which I think is important as I am pulling out my gloss frequetly and want it to look nice and shiny! I used this gloss until every last drop was used (and this never happens) - I typically get bored with my makeup and move onto the next option soon after I try a new gloss...this time I used it until is was gone!

I was very surprised at the quality of this gloss! I will purchase CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss again and plan to get the gloss in other shades.

i LOVE CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss!

CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss Is Good!

from Olympia, WA

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

I have two of the CoverGirl Shineblast Lipglosses. These are very inexpensive so that's a good thing. Also, I like how these smell. I don't know how to describe it, but it's really good. Also, I like how shiny this is! It's extremely shiny. These lip glosses are great for wearing on their own. I also like wearing these over lipsticks to add a bit of shine or to soften up a lipstick color. These also aren't very sticky. These are very smooth and slippery on your lips. I also like the colors that these come in. They aren't very pigmented. These lip glosses are quite sheer, I like them that way though! I also like the little sponge tip that is given to apply these. Those sponge tip type of applicators are my favorite kind since they are super simple and easy to use. I think I will be repurchasing the shades that I have, I also might purchase a couple new colors. These are great. I highly suggest these, they are definitely worth it!

CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about CoverGirl Shineblast Lipgloss - All Shades:

I received the Covergirl Shineblast Lip Gloss in the mail. I was a bit reluctant to give it a try due to the color being so bright looking. However I figured what the heck and gave it a go.  I must say I love it! The color was perfect, it wasn't sticky, it smelled nice, and didn't taste nasty. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!