Other Eyeliners:

CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades

Pros

Cons

Well

This product has a lot of sides to it. The colors are pretty good pigmented. I have the black one, and have had the brown one before. So, obviously it is a product I have gone back to get more of. That shows something. I liek that it is no mess because it self sharpens, and it doesn't go flat! I thought it would wear down and become very flat on the top, but it doesn't! It always has a 'perfect point' it's not a lie! Also, It goes on very smooth, and stays true through the day. I have been applying once in the morning around 6am, and again in the afternoon around 4pm. It stays pretty good inbetween those times though. I wouldn't buy it for the eraser, because it is completely useless. It doesn't even smudge very well. It does run a little bit at times, but for the most part it does well. I haven't worn it on the bottom lid at all but I'm sure it will run or smudge or both if you do. The colors fades abit when its worn solo, but if you wear it over a powder eye shadow it stays very good. I have been wearing it over cream eyshadows, and stick eyeshadows as well. It stays pretty good with those too, but stays best over the powder eye shadow. I wouldn't reccommend wearing it without atleast a primer of some sort, because it doesn't stay very well on its own. Overall this is another good product from CoverGirl, but if someone asked me which Covergirl eye liner to get I would reccommend their newest: The CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Pencil. It is the best thing EVER. I love it more than the perfect point plus but they are both very good eyeliners. I would reccommend CoverGirl as my favorite brand for buying eyeliners from. They never let me down when it comes to eyeliner:)

Good Staple Eyeliner to have - but not amazing.

I am a huge fan and owner of covergirl products, especially their eyeliners, and I own a lot of eyeliners from other brands. The perfect point plus eyeliner is a better than average, all around good eyeliner. First, I'm gonna talk about what I like about it. I own it in black and brown, The black is really dark, which I love, and really accentuates my dark eyes. It has fairly strong staying power. I love that I don't have to sharpen the eyeliner, just move the dial up to get more of the eyeliner stick. All around, it's an adequate eyeliner.

However, there are a lot of things about this eyeliner I absolutely hate, which is why I don't use this eyeliner a lot. There are a lot of better quality eyeliners out there, including cheaper and more expensive ones. It smudges a lot. And I mean, smudges more than a normal eyeliner should. Now, I don't know whether it's just with me, I do have a little bit of an oily lid, but most eyeliners dont' smuge to the extent that this does. It gives me raccoon eyes and smudges everywhere - it doesn't look very good. The eraser is pretty much useless, it doesn't do much except smudge it even more, which doesn't look good at all. Overall, It's an okay eyeliner, good if you're a beginner, but not so much if you really want a good look for you.

Great eyeliner

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

I have been using the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner for many years now, and it has become my favorite eyeliner. I always use the onyx color because I think that it is just the right color. It's not too black, so you look like a raccoon, but it's also not so light that you can't see that it is there. I think this color would be flattering for any eye color or shape. This product is very easy to use. It glides on smoothly and it is easy to control how much you want to put on. I think it is great for people who just want to use a little to help make their eyes pop and also for people who want a dramatic line or even a winged look. One especially great feature of this eyeliner is the fact that is does not need to be sharpened. When your tip gets low you simply twist the bottom and you have more eyeliner to use. My only criticism would be that I do occasionally get a little bit of smearing under my eyes, but I think this is fairly common with all eyeliners. And it is pretty easy to correct the problem by just wiping the liner away. When I use this eyeliner and don't wash it off at the end of the day it will stay for a couple of days. Which can be good or bad. Even if I brush some of it off while I am sleeping I am able to correct it in the morning and feel comfortable going out in public. I will definitely continue to use this eyeliner in the future and I think others should as well.

i have used for over fifteen years and I love it

from TX

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

This is an all time staple product in my makeup bag. I started to use CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner when I was a teenager and have continued to use it ever since. I have very little trouble applying and it easily glides across my eyelids for a great day or evening effect. I love playing with the different colors that are available. I have had many people ask me how I manage to get my eyeliner on so evenly and this product is the trick. The angle of the tip is designed to help you get a smooth line. The applicator is easy to hold and the packaging is durable enough to travel with. I do not experience that mid day smear under my eyes that other products can cause. It is easy to remove at the end of the day and at such an affordable price, it is a steal. I love this product and will be using for a very long time. I have tried many eyeliners and I cannot get the same desired look that I get from this one. I would recommend this product to other women.

Goes on Easy and Easy on the Budget

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

My 15 year old daughter and I both use this brand of eye liner. She uses Black Onyx because she has dark hair and eyes. I am so thrilled that they make Midnight Blue, which is the only color I use. I have fair skin and light eyes and any other color just looks too heavy on me. It is easy to use; you don't need to sharpen it, you just twist the applicator to get more eyeliner. This eyeliner is easy to put on. Some eyeliners I have used have been scratchy and literally felt like you were writing on your eye with a pencil. Others seem to be like little paintbrushes and the eyeliner seems to go anywhere but where you want it to go. This is more like a twist crayon, only it goes onto the eyelid with just a little bit of pressure. So, it is easy to control and you can avoid mistakes that require wiping off all of your eye make up and starting over. I even put this on in the car while sitting in the passenger seat, while my husband is driving. This is also one of the most economically priced eyeliners as well. My daughter and I have been very pleased with it.

Must Have!

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

I bought this eyeliner thinking it would be just like the others, but this one is special.
This eyeliner glides on SO smooth. And not only that, but it never smears, it only fades. This eyeliner is a staple in my makeup routine, I can never be without it and when I run out, I go and buy more!!

My favorite eyeliner by far!

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

This eyeliner is the best! I love it. I have it in the brown and it looks great. I think it really compliments my eyes because they are a dark brown. It seems to make them stand out more and I really like that effect. I also like the size of the eyeliner tip. It's perfect for applying a line that is not too thick and overly dramatic. I also like the texture of the eyeliner. It glides very smoothly on my skin and isn't gritty. I have gritty eyeliners before and they have caused irritation on my eyelid. I also like the price of this eyeliner. I care about my make up and want good quality. This gave me the quality I want at a reasonable price. Another thing I like about this product it it's size. It's not too long to fit into my makeup bag. I have had eyeliners before that are too long and I always end up losing those. It is easier to keep up with them and saves me money because I don't have to buy more eyeliner.

CoverGirl Perfect Point Eyeliner is right on target!

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

I absolutely LOVE covergirl perfect point eyeliner because it is simple and produces a clean, consistent line. The eye liner is extremely wonderful for multiple reasons. The first is that it is inexpensive. Second is that there is no hassle sharpening. All you do is twist! Third, is that it comes in so many different shades! And fourth is that you are able to create a multitude of line thickness. I know that with pencil eyeliners I find myself struggling to keep the line thin and it ends up looking like a little girl did my eyeliner. Or the pencil gets too dry and crumbles on me. With THIS eyeliner I have never had a problem! I have used this eyeliner for over 4 years now and it is AWESOME!!

Very good for short term use or maintenance.

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

I really loved how creamy and easily this eyeliner can be applied. It's very refreshing, as a lot of eyeliner is very hard to apply. The consistency of the eyeliner is very nice, and creates a very nice and vibrantly colored line. If you get the black, it truly comes out very black. The only downfall that I could find within this product is that when I wear it for more than a few hours, it will start smudging and it looks very bad. Even if I didn't touch my eyes throughout the day, my bottom lash line will have black smudges beneath it. That's the only frustrating thing I could find with this product, if you maintain it or do not wear it for long periods of time, it will work well for you.

I love this product!

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

I use this product due to the cotton on the end of it. I can clean up any little mishaps of eyeliner that I have messed up on. I use blackest black for my eyeliner color and it stays on all day. I never have to reapply the eyeliner. I recommend this product to any woman that wears makeup and likes it to last long!

Nice but not waterproof!

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

I got the black onyx one, and despite the label on the product saying it's waterproof; the eyeliner smeared unless I put another kind of eyeliner on top to hold it in place longer. Other than that it is very easy to use and the sponge on the other end is very useful!

CoverGirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Provides A Clean Line

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner - All Shades:

I have been very happy with the CoverGirl products I have tried in the past, so I decided to give Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner a chance when I ran out of my regular eyeliner. In general I was very happy with the way this product performed. First for the good.

One of my favorite things about this product was the fact that it was available in a number of different shades. This is important to me because I like to mix up my eyeliner colors depending on my mood. Another great thing about this product is that it is easy to find at all of my favorite local stores. In addition, it is pretty inexpensive so it is definitely not a budget buster for those who have a limited makeup budget to work with.

There really was only one real con that I noticed with this product, which is why I gave it a 4 instead of a 5. This was the fact that it just wasn't dark/thick enough. I felt like I really had to press to get the color I wanted (even with the darker shades) to make sure I got the color I wanted.

Despite this con, I would purchase this product again and recommend it to others.