Other Foundations:
CoverGirl
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

Great full-coverage foundation

When I first got this foundation and tried it, I absolutely hated it. I don't know why, but for some reason I thought it made me look orange and thought maybe it just oxidized after putting it on. I steered clear of it for months and out of the blue decided to wear it and fell in love. I wear this foundation all the time. I have higher end foundations that are full coverage, but I prefer this one more. It does say it primes, conceals, and foundation all in one, but I still put my normal primer before applying this. I do notice that I do not use concealer with this foundation, but do use a highlighting concealer for under the eyes. I apply it with a beauty blender for the most part because I personally think it gives the best look. The most layers I have applied is two, as I have never needed more foundation than that so I don't know if I can fully say that it is more buildable than that. Honestly, I don't think you would need to as it offers a more fuller coverage. The foundation sets very nicely, it isn't completely matte, but not dewy. I do set mine with a powder since I do have oily/combo skin. This is also a long wearing foundation. The max I have worn this is around 8 hours and it wears wonderfully throughout the day. I don't notice it sliding around or wearing off my face at all when I do wear it. I am still surprised how I hated this foundation, but now feel like I can't live without it. The packaging might I add is awesome, especially for a drugstore product. I love foundations with pumps. It keeps you from wasting product and more hygienic. It is also very affordable for the type of product you are getting. Offers a nice range of colors as well. Would recommend to check out if on the market for a more full coverage foundation that wears longer than most.

Settles into Fine Lines Quickly

This 3 in 1 foundation somewhat disappointed me. I purchased it to wear for days that I would be very active. Such as exercising, hiking, dancing, and on hot and muggy days. I applied the makeup and it seemed to have decent coverage and smoothed over my skin easily. However, as soon as I applied face powder it all settled into my fine lines. Typically my fine lines are so fine that they are barely visible. However, this product settled into them quickly and made them very visible. This was especially true around my eyes and mouth area. It is a somewhat heavy foundation. However, it did seem to last longer during strenuous or hot activities better than a normal foundation would. It will wear off though.

It also has a fairly strong scent that may irritate your eyes if you have sensitive eyes. While applying it my eye started to tear. I had to pat my face dry and fan my face to dry the makeup faster so that it would stop irritating my eyes.

Best makeup ever!!!

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

I tried this almost a year ago through a word of mouth site and I love it so much. It replaced my primer, foundation, and powder so my makeup expenses went from almost 50 bucks a month to around 12 bucks a month. It is the best combination makeup product out there. I wont be changing brands anytime soon. Covergirl three in one is my beauty staple and it definately should be yours too.

My CoverGirl Review

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

This product is the best foundation i have used. It is perfect if you don't want heavy consistency. It covers all redness and makes you skin soft. It does not feel like you are wearing foundations. Also, it really doesn't get on your clothes. It is super easy to put on, and goes on your face smoothly. I recommend this foundation to everyone, especially to girls who are just starting to wear foundation. It doesn't give you shine, and it does not make it noticeable that you are wearing foundation. The price is really cheap and affordable. You can find this product in any super-drug store. I'm really happy i found a foundation i love. This is a product i will continue to buy for a long time. It conceals any imperfections, protects your face with sunscreen, and controls your shine. It also lasts for a long time, and you do not have to worry about re-applying throughout the day. It is such a great foundation, i suggest everyone to try it out.

This foundation left my face feeling oily and my pores clogged.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

I am not a fan of this foundation. I usually use Cover Girl foundations because I have always had good experiences with them. However, that was not the case with this foundation from Cover Girl. I chose it because it did say it was a "three in one" but after using it, I am not exactly sure what that means. This foundations does have good coverage. It definitely covered all of my problem areas and evened out my skin tone very nicely. It lasted all day as well, which I liked. Unfortunately, by the end of the day, my skin felt oily and slick and I had to wash my face twice to get all of the foundation off (I did not use that much either). Even after washing twice, my pores felt clogged and as though they were not fully clean. I hate that feeling. I do not think that I will be using this product again. I will be going back to my other Cover Girl foundation. This one is too thick and the cost is too much for a product that does not live up to its name.

Great full-coverage foundation

My Holy Grail

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

For a drugstore product, you are getting high quality. This triples into a primer, concealer, and foundation! It goes on smooth, and last a long time. I have used this product for almost a year now, and i don't see myself trying any new foundations anytime soon. It works so well, you get the right amount of coverage with it also. It dosent feel heavy on my skin, it just works perfectly. The packaging is really nice also, it has a glass frame, and It has a pump. Its very durable, and makes it super easy to put on.

Amazing drugstore foundation, but it oxidizes

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

I've tried many CoverGirl foundations throughout my makeup-wearing days, and I've never been pleased with CoverGirl's offerings. However, the Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation is not only an amazing foundation, but is also one of the best foundations I've ever tried.

This foundation is marketed is an a full-coverage foundation. The CoverGirl website claims it acts as a primer, concealer and a foundation. In addition to these claims, the foundation is supposed to have all-day wear.

I agree with every claim CoverGirl makes. The foundation lasts all day on my normal-to-oily skin. Although I don't have acne to cover up, the foundation completely conceals my acne scaring and hyper pigmentation.

I do, however, have one gripe with this new offering from CoverGirl: the foundation oxidizes terribly. I have light skin with yellow undertones. I chose the second lightest color (810 Classic Ivory), as I thought the first shade would appear to pink on my skin. While the color was a great match on application, 20 minutes later, my skin was completely orange in natural light. No matter how much I tried to blend or what application method I used, the foundation always oxidized.

So….
I would definitely recommend this foundation if you're looking for a full-coverage, all-day wearing, matte base. However, I suggest you chose a shade lighter than you would normally, as the product does oxidize.

Another Great Foundation!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

This is another great foundation that i've tried. It's a three in one product that has a concealer, primer, and SPF 20 all in one. Which is a plus for me because I don't like to use too many products on my face all at once. It's easy to apply, and I noticed it was really easy to blend into my skin. I like that it had an SPF and a primer. I usually use a separate primer, but the primer in this product helped it to stay on my oily skin all day. It gave me a really pretty matte finish, and it has a good color payoff. I have oily skin like I said, and I felt like it wasn't even necessary to use a powder with it. I usually have to use a powder with most of my foundations. I've never had to use a concealer with this either, since it has one in it. It covered the dark circles under my eyes, and my acne scarring all along my chin. It is a really good foundation for the price. It didn't break my skin out, which is great because I am always worrying about making my skin worse.

Makes Me So Happy!

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

Due to having red acne marks predominantly on my cheeks, I wanted a makeup that would conceal them better than my last CoverGirl makeup did. Well, this foundation certainly did the trick! I am very satisfied with my purchase. A little bit of this makeup goes a long way. It feels moisturizing. It blends perfectly with my skin like no other shade of makeup has ever done before. It has a pump for easy application. It lasts a long time. But best of all, I don't ever want to take it off because it makes me feel that good! Furthermore, there is 20 SPF inside of the makeup itself to help protect you from the sun. I enjoy knowing that I have that protection in addition to the 30 SPF that I also get from my Cerave lotion that I put on before applying this makeup.

However, the one thing that I have noticed with this makeup is that it doesn't work well with dry skin. Meaning, if you have some, this makeup will accentuate it. I always make sure to moisturize my face well before applying this foundation, and that usually solves the problem! Will continue to use this product.

Perfect Foundation!

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

I use this foundation every day and I absolutely love it, and will never wear another type of foundation again. It is great to match for all complexions, and it is very easy to find the perfect shade before purchasing. It also lasts all day, which is great! Also, going up or down a shade is the best way to change foundation colors for different seasons when you aren't as tan, etc.

Too oily and settles into my fine wrinkles.

Comments about CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation:

I don't like when foundation is extremely liquid and feels cakey or oily. I notice that when I apply this product, it likes to settle into my fine wrinkles/lines in my face, and it's really noticeable to other people. It definitely doesn't look nice. Of course, adding a finishing powder over this product helps that out, but this product alone wasn't very good in my eyes.