4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Love it & great price

I saw a display at Wal-Mart for the Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara. I had never tried this product but decided to because of the price. I was pleasantly surprised. The CoverGirl Lash Blast works great. I was also surprised when I got home & realized I had purchased the "black brown" color when I thought I had purchased the black. My first thought was to return to the store & exchange for the black but I decided to try something different.  I was glad I did. I liked the subtle change in color.

The Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof mascara went on easy & has proved to be waterproof.  Using my make up remover wipes the mascara was not too difficult to remove at the end of the day. I have not experienced any clumping or flaking like I have with other brands of waterproof mascara.

I feel the Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara is a great mascara for the price and frankly like it better than a lot of the "high priced designer" brands.****

needs to come with makeup remover

i love mascara, i think your makeup isnt complete without it but regular mascara is hard enough to get off as it is so i think it should come with so makeup remover to make it alot easier to take off. i would recomend this to a friend who has thinnner eyelashes but for someone who has long, thick eyelashes i would not.One of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I think with any mascara it depends on your application technique and how your lashes naturally are. My lashes are normal length, not to long but not too short and with this mascara, my lashes looked great! Longer does not necessarily mean prettier. My friend has shorter eyelashes but she manages to wear her mascara and make her lashes seem fuller, separated, and dreamy without really 'lengthening' them. And I've seen people with ridiculously long spidery lashes and I can even count how many lashes there are on each lid. Not sexy...Sorry about the rambling, back to the review. I love that this lengthens your lashes, separates them, and just make them bigger and darker. It also doesn't clump. If it does, you're probably layering on too many layers, or you just got a bad one that's drying out.As for the packaging, it's really unmistakable. But it's so annoyingly bulky and hideous. It it was slimmer and more travel travel, I think it's sell faster. The price is a little high, but I'd always snag as many as I can when there's a sale or if I have coupons.Repurchased 4 times.

Great lashes but impossible to remove.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

This mascara makes my eyelashes look beautiful. They are separated, long, full, and volumized. They don't clump together if I wiggle the brush and blink through it. My eyes look bigger and more awake. It keeps my eyelashes curled and perky. It has lasted over twenty-four hours when I applied it one morning then went to sleep that night and woke up. However, the wand is just huge. I have fairly small eyes and eyelashes and it is hard to maneuver the brush around them. I end up poking my eye and they get teary. It is difficult to get to my inner lashes and very outer lashes. The bristles are rubber and catch on to your lashes and get in between them. I have gone swimming in chlorinated water with this on, and it stayed put very well. My eyelashes drooped a little more, specks of mascara fell on my cheeks, and there was slight smudging on the bottom of my eye. It was nothing too bad though and still looked acceptable to be in public. It is way too hard to remove. I have tried many different waterproof makeup removers and none can take this off well. I don't even bother trying to take all of it off or I'll end up pulling out a million eyelashes. There is always mascara residue left, which I am afraid could be harmful to my eyes.

Good but not great

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

While this is one of the best mascaras I have ever used, I still wouldn't say that it is the best and I'm still not one hundred percent sold on it. I think the price is a little too high for the product and you are just paying more for the brand name. I do like the container that it comes in because it is larger and easy to hold. I'm not crazy about the wand applicator though because I think that is a little too big and hard to maneuver. The mascara does go on pretty easily with little clumping and it does make your eyelashes look pretty full. I think it gives a nice full look without looking too fake or trashy. As far as the waterproof aspect, this mascara is definitely waterproof! So much so that it can be kind of hard to take off. And if you forget and don't take it off that night when you do finally try to take it off it can take some of your eyelashes with it. That's why I would say that this mascara is better as a once-in-awhile special occasion type product.

• Ease of Application:

The only decent waterproof mascara!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

Normally I advise against any form of waterproof mascara because it never comes off and when you try to wash it off it rips your lashes out! However, the CoverGirl LashBlash Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara is a great product. I found it does not go on clumpy like most waterproof mascaras do. It also washed off a little bit easier than it normally does. I found that it did not clump my lashes, but volumized and curled them! My eyes looked beautiful and I had a mascara that lasted all day. For the price, it's very worth it!

Number one mascara

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

This is by far my favorite mascara! It does literally EVERYTHING. I have very stubborn, straight eyelashes and this actually holds my curls. It's lengthening, volumizing, doesn't clump and it stays on all day. It comes off very easily with some make up remover as well. I swam using this mascara and it did not streak on me. It's the best of there!

• Ease of Application:

Waterproof mascara that is good quality for the price.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

When I bought this mascara, I expected it to be cheap, but I just wanted to try it out. I was surprised though because it turned out to be very lengthening and waterproof! It clumps sometimes, but I just use a spare spoolie to take out excess mascara, it works very well for such a cheep price.

• Ease of Application:

Should be called human proof

from Statesboro, GA

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

This mascara gives great color. When I purchased this color in very black, I got it for my wedding. I knew that tears were going to be shed so I knew that I was going to need a mascara that held up to my tears. I have used the Covergirl lashblast mascara in the past and have been happy with the results, so I thought I would give the waterproof version a try. I feel like the waterproof version of this mascara doesn't go onto the eye lashes as well as the regular version. It also does not give your lashes any curl. It also says that it is volume boosting, but I did not see any more volume in my lashes than normal. I also felt as though the mascara clumped occasionally when I used it. The first time I used it for my wedding however it worked fine and I just used a curler to get my lashes nice and curled. After my wedding I go to take the mascara off and it would not come all the way off of my lashes to save my life. I initially tried just using face wash, but when that did not work I decided to makeup remover specifically made for your eyes and it still did not come off all of the way. Instead of water proof it is just plain human proof!

My favorite!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

I love the cover girl lash blast volume blasting waterproof mascara. And when they say waterproof, they mean waterproof. This stuff will still be on your eyelashes after watching a super sappy romantic comedy. It's amazing. And it makes your eye lashes look super long and thick and it provides excellent volume. I love this mascara.

Great product!

from Hobbsville, NC

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

I am absolutely in love with ths mascara! It's the best waterproof mascara I have ever worn! It stays on through balling my eyes out, swimming in a pool, swimming at the beach, sweat excessively and being in rain. This is my favorite mascara thus far!
I love the shade available and the other options they have such as lengthening,volumizing, waterproof, non waterproof,ect.
It's also a great price! I love the fact that the wand is silicone instead of bristles for more definition and volume! I recommend this mascara to everyone I know and meet!

• Ease of Application:

WOW! Get back great eyelashes!

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

I have always preferred waterproof mascaras. This is a really good one! Even when my eyelashes were very long when I was younger, they weren't thick. Lash Blast really thickens as well as darkening, lifting, and lengthening. It stays on great too.

It doesn't run and smudges very little, even when using eye drops. Doesn't irritate sensitive eyes. Stays on until you remove it easily with eye makeup remover.

Ease of Application
It doesn't clump excessively. My favorite thing is the wand--it makes it easy to reach even tiny corner lashes, and the size and shape of the wand make application very easy and quick. The wand is also kind of "chubby" so you get enough product on the first time.

• Ease of Application:

It is waterproof and it adds volume.

from Huntington Beach, CA

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara:

I like using this waterproof mascara at the gym or when I go to the beach. It does not wash off unless you use makeup remover. It looks great and it add volume too. I just don't like that it clumps up a little bit. I would definitely buy it again the next time I want more waterproof mascara.

It lasts all day.