Other Mascaras:
CoverGirl
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara

favorite

This mascara is one of my favorites! it is very beautiful .it separates my lashes so nicely and leaves them looking gorgeous

CA

Awesome!

This mascara was one of the best I've ever used! It gives your lashes life!

East Hardwick, Vermont

My go to!

I've tried more expensive mascaras, but I always come back to this one. The value and quality are great!

Fort Stewart, ga

true

CoverGirl gives volume to lashes

Covergirl lash blast does give volume and it is great. But the brush is too big for the short bristles it has. I usually end up getting it all over my undereye area because of it. Other than that complaint, I do like the mascara and it does create great volume, not so much length though.

alabama

true

Nice mascara especially for drug store find

Great for a drug store find and decent quality mascara. The brush is really what helps to add the volume

Cambridge, MA

true

H-o-T but NOT at this price

When you want your Lashes to set it off, Cover Girl's Lash Blast steps up to the Challenge! Volume and life!

NYC

Best mascara I've found!

Easy to apply, very little clumping; goes on much smoother than any other mascara I've had. The best part is that you can apply more than one coat and it will not clump and make all your lashes stick together like most mascaras. I bought it once because of a commercial, and now i can't use anything else.

Love it!

I love to try out different mascaras and I do so often. I tend to stick to drug store mascaras and because it is more affordable and convenient for me. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara is one of my favorite go to mascaras. I can easily find it in many stores in my area and I can buy it without feeling guilty because it is not really expensive. What I love about LashBlast mascara is how versatile it is. Depending on my mood, I can make it simple or dramatic. Some days I curl my lashes then apply only a thin coat, which looks simple and pretty to me. Then on some occasions I love to curl my lashes and apply several coats creating thick pretty lashes. I get compliments all the time when I do this! I never have problems with clumping when I apply more than one layer either. Performance LashBlast works perfectly for my needs. It creates full lashes when I want them and even a really subtle look for other times. Ease of Application This mascara is is very easy to apply. It never clumps up on me, so I never have to stop and try to fix things like that. Also the shape of the wand is perfect.

true

This mascara makes my eyelashes look beautiful.

I used to wear false eyelashes all the time but after I started to use Covergirl Lashblast volume blasting mascara, I don't have to wear false eyelashes anymore. I started using this brand of mascara four years ago and I won't use anything else for my eyelashes. I love it so much. My eyelashes looks so beautiful and full. Some people even ask me if I am wearing false eyelashes because my eyelashes look so amazing. I'm glad my friend introduced me to this when we were in cosmetology school together. Wearing false eyelashes all the time wasn't good because I noticed my eyelashes were starting to fall out. So this mascara gave me the look and also saved my eyelashes. It's also easy to wash it out which is a plus for me because I hate when I would think I washed off all my mascara and I'd look in the mirror and I'd have black all around my eyes. Performance It really gives my eyelashes volume and a bold look. I love it! Ease of Application The spoolie makes it easy to put on and keeps it clean.

One word: AMAZING!

Ever since I started wearing makeup, I've been on the hunt for that elusive, perfect mascara. I've tried tons of mascaras, and the CoverGirl LashBlast is probably the best one I've tried, since I always find myself going back to it. I have very short and sparse lashes that don't really hold a curl, but I find that this product really enhances them. The LashBlast thickens and dramatizes my lashes without creating annoying clumps, and it's pretty good at helping my lashes to retain a curled shape (after using an eyelash curler). I find my lashes looking like voluminous fans after application. I only have one issue with this product, and it's the brush. Its rather thick and clunky, and while that works great for my top lashes, it's sometimes a bit difficult to apply mascara onto the lower lashes. I always wind up smearing. However, this product is a great value! It's much cheaper than designer mascaras, but I can honestly say that it works just as well! The formula doesn't have a weird smell, works great with my sensitive skin, and is easy to remove. A home run if you ask me!

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara