Other Mascaras:

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

CoverGirl Lash Blast gives real volume, but its a pain to remove

I tried CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara after using a variety of CoverGirl products. The mascara provides great volume and virtually no clumping with its special flexible wand, but is a little difficult to use with how thick the wand is.
I was very satisfied with the product until I tried to take the mascara off... I am a usual waterproof mascara user, so this was not new to me, and the Lash Blast took me about 7 minutes to remove! I felt as if I were abusing my lashes in attempting to get it off of my lashes.
The price is not bad, however, it is possible to find other mascaras for a little cheaper who deliver better results (I recommend Maybelline XXL waterproof mascara).
All in all, this mascara is great for anyone who wants big volume for their lashes and don't mind a bigger wand... however, don't plan on getting it off easily or quickly.

biggest brush, but shortest bristles

Normally, I enjoy using Covergirl products, and I rarely walk out of the house without mascara even though I don't usually bother with foundation.  I had been using a different Covergirl mascara when I decided to try the Covergirl Lash Blast mascara.  I was majorly disappointed in the product.  The biggest flaw:  the brush that is supposed to be the most wonderful part.  This may be Covergirl's biggest brush yet.  However, the bristles are very short, especially towards the tip of the brush and there aren't very many of them.  I found that due to the brush, I was getting clumps instead of smooth coverage.  Few tips may be great for someone with more lashes, but does not work out as well for someone with fewer lashes.  I had to discontinue using this product because I couldn't seem to get it to apply without clumping.  Also, the formula seemed thinner than mascara usually is, which made smearing worse.  This formula and brush may work for some people, but it just didn't work for me.

Best mascara I've found!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

Easy to apply, very little clumping; goes on much smoother than any other mascara I've had. The best part is that you can apply more than one coat and it will not clump and make all your lashes stick together like most mascaras. I bought it once because of a commercial, and now i can't use anything else.

Love it!

from TN

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

I love to try out different mascaras and I do so often. I tend to stick to drug store mascaras and because it is more affordable and convenient for me. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara is one of my favorite go to mascaras. I can easily find it in many stores in my area and I can buy it without feeling guilty because it is not really expensive. What I love about LashBlast mascara is how versatile it is. Depending on my mood, I can make it simple or dramatic. Some days I curl my lashes then apply only a thin coat, which looks simple and pretty to me. Then on some occasions I love to curl my lashes and apply several coats creating thick pretty lashes. I get compliments all the time when I do this! I never have problems with clumping when I apply more than one layer either.

LashBlast works perfectly for my needs. It creates full lashes when I want them and even a really subtle look for other times.

Ease of Application
This mascara is is very easy to apply. It never clumps up on me, so I never have to stop and try to fix things like that. Also the shape of the wand is perfect.

• Ease of Application:

This mascara makes my eyelashes look beautiful.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

I used to wear false eyelashes all the time but after I started to use Covergirl Lashblast volume blasting mascara, I don't have to wear false eyelashes anymore. I started using this brand of mascara four years ago and I won't use anything else for my eyelashes. I love it so much. My eyelashes looks so beautiful and full. Some people even ask me if I am wearing false eyelashes because my eyelashes look so amazing. I'm glad my friend introduced me to this when we were in cosmetology school together. Wearing false eyelashes all the time wasn't good because I noticed my eyelashes were starting to fall out. So this mascara gave me the look and also saved my eyelashes. It's also easy to wash it out which is a plus for me because I hate when I would think I washed off all my mascara and I'd look in the mirror and I'd have black all around my eyes.

It really gives my eyelashes volume and a bold look. I love it!

Ease of Application
The spoolie makes it easy to put on and keeps it clean.

One word: AMAZING!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

Ever since I started wearing makeup, I've been on the hunt for that elusive, perfect mascara. I've tried tons of mascaras, and the CoverGirl LashBlast is probably the best one I've tried, since I always find myself going back to it. I have very short and sparse lashes that don't really hold a curl, but I find that this product really enhances them. The LashBlast thickens and dramatizes my lashes without creating annoying clumps, and it's pretty good at helping my lashes to retain a curled shape (after using an eyelash curler). I find my lashes looking like voluminous fans after application.

I only have one issue with this product, and it's the brush. Its rather thick and clunky, and while that works great for my top lashes, it's sometimes a bit difficult to apply mascara onto the lower lashes. I always wind up smearing.

However, this product is a great value! It's much cheaper than designer mascaras, but I can honestly say that it works just as well! The formula doesn't have a weird smell, works great with my sensitive skin, and is easy to remove. A home run if you ask me!

Absolute Favorite Mascara

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

This mascara is my favorite. I gets my eyelashes big and mostly clump-free. It can get a little clumpy when you first open it, but it gets better.
There are a few different colors to choose from and I love that, because some look better on me than others.
It does get flaky when it's on for a long time.

When I use this mascara, my eyelashes are really big and beautiful.

Ease of Application
If you know how to put on mascara, this is about as easy to use as it gets.

• Ease of Application:

Professional product for a drugstore price.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

This is the only mascara I ever buy because I love how it makes my lashes work. I'll only ever buy this mascara. Tried other ones, didn't like how it made my lashes work, tossed them, and bought a new thing of this one. I keep coming back to the Covergirl lash blast mascara. It makes every lash beautiful and it's sensitive enough to get right down to the root of the lash. I love that the tube lasts a really long time and if you find that it's getting a bit clumpy you can put some contact solution in (just a few drops), and twist the wand around so it mixes in and then voila, good as new!

It makes every lash defined and volumous, which is wonderful. Short eyelashes look longer and long eyelashes get that gorgeous fan look that no one can resist. It's the finishing touch for a smokey eye, and appropriate enough that if you just put on some black eyeliner and this you can go all day. Comes off great if you buy it in non-waterproof, extremely easy to come off. That was important to me, because when you take off your make-up at the end of the day you want to take off ALL of your makeup, not just half of it.

Ease of Application
The wand is big but easy to use, which is good. It's like a little comb for your eyelashes!!

• Ease of Application:

You get what you pay for

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

I love makeup, and I've found mascara to be one of those products that I never pay buy high end. For me, at least, a good drugstore mascara will do the same as a high end mascara, sometimes even better. I've been using this one for a few years now, while occasionally introducing a new brand to see if I like one better, but I always go back to this! I definitely think the price is worth the product. You get what you pay for. It doesn't do anything amazing to your eyes, but if you already have long eyelashes like I do, it adds just the right amount of "oomph" for every day use. I use the brown/black shade and it is my go-to every day mascara. It doesn't clump or flake, looks natural, and feels light on my eyes.

If you're looking for a dramatic mascara for a special event, this isn't it, but it does work great on a daily basis.

Ease of Application
Very easy to apply. Great brush. I saved one of my old brushes, washed it off, and now use it is as a makeshift eyebrow brush when mine inevitably get broken or go missing.

Love love love!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

Easily in my top 3 favorite mascaras! Easy to apply and the product does as promised. Eyelashes lengthen, darken, and thicken. I never had any issues with my eyelashes clumping together when using it, and application was super easy. It left my eyelashes looking like I had a professional doing my make up! It's inexpensive and could be found at most drug stores making it just as easy to by as it is to use.

Decent Mascara

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

If you have extremely long eye lashes like I do, then you probably know how difficult it is to find a good, decent mascara that just adds volume and doesn't over do it on the length. I also wear glasses, so not adding to the length is important to me and probably other eye glass wearing women. I found the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara a great mascara for me. It adds a natural amount of volume to the eye lashes and just a tiny bit of length. I really enjoy this mascara and would recommend it to women who have long eye lashes and also wear eye glasses!

Gives decent volume.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara:

What I found when I used CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara was that I got great, plump, voluminous lashes, but it didn't lengthen them very much! I also found that my eyelashes clumped together and I got the spider lash look. If you take a lot of patience and make sure your lashes don't stick together, this looks great. You have to make sure you know how to properly use mascara to make this work. I recommend this for volume, but not for lengthening or curling your lashes!