3.5

3.5

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

CoverGirl Lash Blast 4 length is good, not great, not horrible!

So after about 100 tubes of mascara, my search still continues.  Either it's a search or I must finally admit to a mascara addiction and I'm just not ready to admit to that.  I have found some pretty wonderful mascaras over the years and some awful stuff that I wouldn't GIVE away.  CoverGirl Lash Blast For Length I would categorize as decent, not the best but not the worst.

The consistency of **CoverGirl Lash Blast **is nice - not to dry and not too wet, which makes application super easy and not messy - now splits and splats with his baby.  What does make it a little annoying is the pesky brush.  **CoverGirl Lash Blast **would do better to replace the brush, it's a rubber brush with short rubber bristles, supposedly made for lengthening, but I think it is mediocre at best.  The formula is decent especially when I dip a different brush into the tube!   So you will get medium, everyday length out of **CoverGirl Lash Blast**, but if you'd like glamour TADA lashes, apply a final coat of a different mascara that can bring your lashes to the ultimate length, something like *[Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies][1] !*

**CoverGirl Lash Blast For Length **also is very buildable, it doesn't flake off and it is super easy to wash off with soap and water.  This formula also feels very natural, doesn't get clumpy and **CoverGirl Lash Blast **doesn't turn my eyelashes to dry brittle "lash sticks".  I like that.  So although it takes about 4-5 coats of **CoverGirl Lash Blast **to get to a decent length, I would still recommend it because it can TAKE 4-5 coast without getting all nasty on my lashes - and it allows for a nice base for a follow up finishing mascara.  I definitely would recommend **CoverGirl Lash Blast **to my girlfriends - it's a nice, reliable mascara!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Maybelline-Volum-Express-The-Falsies-Mascara-review-fcd37

CoverGirl, you should have stopped with plain LashBlast!

***Quick View:*** I am a huge fan of [CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara][1] so, when the new **CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara** came out recently, it was a no brainer that I would buy it and like it. Well, I bought it and it's OK but I am, quite frankly, disappointed in its performance.

***My Take on CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara***

This mascara comes in a slim bright yellow tube with a yellow rubber brush. It comes in four shades and I chose the darkest. The mascara goes on OK and does lengthen my lashes but, when I put the first coat on, I could tell it wasn't going to live up to my expectations,. I barely saw a change in the length of my lashes and saw no volume. I applied three coats and did see some length but also some clumps. I saw no volume at all though.

I went to dinner and shopping after and, when I looked into the restroom mirror at the mall, I saw that there were little black flecks of mascara under my eyes. CoverGirl's mascaras NEVER do that to me. I use the LashBlast (original orange tube),[ LashExact][2] , and VolumeExact among others and none flake at all. I was so shocked that this one did.

This mascara comes off fine with my usual face cleanser and is prone to running if I just tear up a little from allergies. Man, what happened with this formula that makes it so different from the others? Disappointing!

***My Viewpoint***

I may be in the minority but I am disappointed in **CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara**. It clumps easily, runs, flakes, and adds no volume at all. It makes my lashes spidery and just isn't as good as the other CG formulas I use. I suppose, if you never tried the other CoverGirl mascaras that I own, you might think this one is pretty good but trust me, the others are much better! ***2 stars.***

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-LashBlast-Mascara-review-a86e3
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-LashExact-Mascara-review-d9e8

Worst mascara I ever used

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

To be honest, this mascara does nothing for my eyelashes. Even if I were to put on a bunch of coats of this mascara, my eyelashes look exactly the same, as if i wasn't wearing mascara at all. Granted, I have black eyelashes, and the product claims to be focused on lengthening (so it's technically not supposed to thicken or volumnize), but I don't see any difference in the length of my lashes either. The formula just seems really weak to me. It never holds the curl of my lashes, and like I said before, it just seems like I'm applying absolutely nothing. This product doesn't do what's it claims to do, and it's just a waste of money. Avoid at all costs!

• Ease of Application:

Definitely the one for length

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

This mascara is good for length and reaching all the lashes! It does not make lashes stick together as much as I have seen in other mascaras. It lasts pretty long throughout the day and does not flake off much as others. I can take naps without having it smeared under my eyes.

Pleasant, But Doesn't Really Lengthen

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

First of all, I think it's awesome that this mascara is in a yellow bottle because that's my favorite color. Not gonna lie, I think that's what attracted me to the mascara in the first place haha.

Anyways, what I like best about this mascara is that you can get it in a brown color. Because I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, I look best in brown mascara. This color is a little difficult to find because black mascara seems to be the norm.

Overall, the mascara is very clean and easy to apply. It's definitely not a messy affair. However, the point of the mascara is to lengthen, and I have to admit that it does not do this very well. I try to blink while I'm applying it and make my eyelashes lengthen as I'm putting on the coats, but my eyelashes still don't get longer. I would say the mascara is sufficient and that's why I continue to use it (I also really like the CoverGirl brand), but I could definitely do better when it comes to lengthening my short, fine eyelashes. I find I have to apply many, many coats to achieve a desired result also. At least after I'm done applying it, it looks like I have something on.

Doesn't lengthen my eyelashes like it says it would!

Ease of Application
Very clean and easy to put on. Not a messy ordeal for sure!

Not a fan.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

This mascara is good for its intended purpose, which is to lengthen lashes. But that's all it is good for. I am personally not a fan of longer lashes, I like mine to look more full. After applying this mascara, I had to apply another kind to get the desired results of fullness rather than length. If you like to use more than one type of mascara, this product is good.

• Ease of Application:

This mascara was great in separating my lashes.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

I was very happy with the way that my lashes looked after I used this. I noticed that it separated my eyelashes and prevented them from being clumped together or looking sloppy, which is something I really wanted. I also really loved how thick and lengthy this mascara made them. It impressed me because it was able to maintain very classic eyelashes without clumps, but making them long and thick also.

• Ease of Application:

One of my favorite mascaras

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

Lash Blast Length is my favorite by Covergirl and is definitely my favorite mascaras overall as well. I love covergirl's brushes because they are not a typical brush, they are a flexible plastic. This prevents the mascara from clumping and gives a smoothing application. The flexible plastic brushes also stay more intact instead of getting mangled or pulled apart. The brush is also narrow which prevents any product from getting on my eyelids by accident. This mascara does exactly what it says; lengthens. It makes my lashes incredibly long without the ends of them looking very thin. This gives them a very natural look. The consistency is very good as well. It does not get flaky, wear off or get clumpy throughout the day. It focuses on length but also adds just enough volume as well. I think that length is the most important and attractive feature of lashes. Lashblast focuses on that and creates great lashes that are beautiful and dramatic yet not fake looking at all.

LOVE IT!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

I love this mascara so much! It lengthens my lashes perfectly and lasts all day. I rarely have any clumps with it and it washes off easily at the end of the day. It doesn't add to the volume but I go more for length anyway so I would highly recommend it to anyone who is wanting longer lashes.

• Ease of Application:

Makes my lashes long and curly

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

I always wanted a mascara that made my lashes long and curly and full. Well, I found just that! Lash blast mascara is amazing! It makes my lashes look beautiful and movie star like. I use black and I wouldn't trade it for another mascara. Very affordable as well!

Ease of Application
Very easy to use and doesn't clump my eyelashes.

Long lashes long lasting

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

My lashes are natural long. This mascara only helps elongate them even further. This mascara is awesome! No need for falsies at all. You'll be a total diva with this stuff on. It comes off relatively easily, though I do prefer the waterproof kind. Just use a good natural oil or butter it should come right off.

Really lengthens!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Length Mascara:

The cover girl lash blast length mascara really does lengthen your eye lashes. My eye lashes are super short and they stick straight out. There isn't curl what so ever. This mascara really makes them look longer. My eyes pop more when using this mascara. And it does not get clumpy or dry.