4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

CoverGirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara gives lashes a plush appeal

Being a BzzAgent, I was able to try a full size product sample of **CoverGirl LashBlastFusion Mascara in Black Brown**. As a daily mascara wearer, I was excited to have the opportunity to try a different mascara from my everyday norm. Having extremely sensitive eyes, it is such a tragedy trying to find a decent mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes and/or lids. I have tried almost every mascara on the market since 1992 and other than Clinique's Gentle Waterproof Mascara, I have invested in nothing more than completely irritated eyes. So on to **Covergirl LashBlastFusion**... So I have been using this product now for about a week and the results are in. LashBlastFusion does in fact make lashes look more volumized and slightly lengthened. I seem to get away with one coat doing the job and my lashes look plush and full. Quite the elegant look if I do say so myself. I was impressed all together with the results, but do to the fact that I live in a hot climate, I am also in need of waterproof mascara. I gave LastBlastFusion four stars for the simple fact it doesn't hold up well in high heat or humidity. The color is fabulous in its stunning black/brown soft tone and my lashes look fantastic... But I don't think I will be switching from my Clinique Mascara, as this one is waterproof. Perhaps if Covergirl comes out with a waterproof version of LashBlastFusion, I may change my mind. As far as my sensitive eyes go, slight irritation started to form around the third day of use... So maybe a sensitive/waterproof formula would be the best way to go. One more thing, I love the full super-volumizing brush on the LashBlastFusion ... Its full brush and plush bristles seem to catch every lash in just one swipe.

This Is Not The LashBlast You're Used To!

I adore the original **Cover Girl LashBlast Mascara**. It gave my puny lashes the volume they needed in a non-flaking, long-lasting mascara formula. **Cover Girl** introduced a few more **LashBlast** mascara formulas over the past year or two, none of which were as good as the original **LashBlast**. I recently stumbled upon **LashBlast Fusion Mascara** and, as with all the other **LashBlast** products, had to give it a try.

This latest** LashBlast** offering is touted by **Cover Girl** to offer both volume AND length. I was truly excited by this claim. However, I wouldn't really say that this mascara is as good as the original **LashBlast** in the volume department, but it does offer a bit of length. It never flakes or smudges and it wears pretty well, although I do feel that I need a touch-up after about six hours of wear. This mascara is very thick - it's almost too thick. I'm not impressed with **LashBlast Fusion** like I thought I would be. It just doesn't offer quite the volume or length I was expecting.

This mascara washes off easily with a normal facial cleanser or plain soap and water.

My Favorite Mascara!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

I have tried many mascaras and I like this one best. It stands out on your lashes, it doesn't clump up and it has a better look. This mascara is easy to apply and goes on smooth. It makes my lashes look bigger and fuller. I have enjoyed using this so much that I told my mother in law about it. Now she uses it has bought some for my sister in laws and now they use it as well. It's hard to find a great mascara and who knows maybe I will find a better one in the future, but for now this is the winner. I would definitely say to try it. It also makes a great stocking stuffer.

It really makes your lashes stand out. I don't notice many clumps like I have with other mascaras and it makes your lashes look longer. I have enjoyed using this and have bought it many times. I like the look of fuller lashes and the black mascara makes your eyes pop. Love it!

Ease of Application
It goes on easy and smooth. I don't find myself needing to put on extra coats. Once is great.

• Ease of Application:

Easy to apply, lengthens lashes!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

I received this as a freebie. It works great as a mascara and it definitely does its job. I was completely blown away by this mascara but if you're looking for something to add some definition to your lashes, this works. Maybe I wasn't applying it correctly? I don't come into water frequently so I haven't been able to test the 'waterproof' part as of yet.

My New Mascara!

from united states

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

LOVE! Between the ease of application, the options of colors available from CoverGirl, and the lack of irritation of my sensitive eyes, I am forever hooked on CoverGirl LashBlast mascara. My eye lashes are looking thicker, longer, and healthier than ever before. I have started wearing less eye shadow as my confidence in my eye lashes has increased.

I love my Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion Mascara. It last's all day and does not give me crazy spider lashes. I am quite pleased that I have stumbled upon this amazing product. In addition, I do not have to worry about tearing upon application (due to my sensitive eyes) and have to start the whole mascara application process over again.

Ease of Application
With the advances in the applicator, I no longer have to worry about my mascara gooping together and making my eye lashes stick. In addition, I am no longer re-applying mascara throughout the day.

• Ease of Application:

Wouldn't say lash "blast"...

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

I wouldn't exactly agree with the name lash "blast". Doesn't do much for the lashes, really. I have rather long lashes and the mascara kind of made them look shorter. The thing I liked about this product, however, was that it DID make them appear darker and separated them very nicely. I paired this with a lash-extending mascara and it would look great.

It's okay.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

This mascara is okay. It's not as good as the orange one. It certainly does give length and volume, but it does not hold its curl. Even the waterproof one would not hold up. You would think that being so similar to the orange one, it would be amazing, but it isn't. This product would be amazing if it held its curl. It separates lashes and does what it claims. Overall, I would not repurchase and I would recommend getting the orange one.

• Ease of Application:

Absolutely love this mascara!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

I have tried many different types of mascara, and I have to say this is by far the best I have ever used. I am very fussy when it comes to makeup that I use, and of course price is a factor. Overall this product works great, it doesn't clump or flake, and lasts all day and night. The price is very reasonable and affordable. I have tried other brand name mascaras that are pricier, and in my opinion do not work as well as this one does. Other mascaras I have tried would clump and flake, or would need to be reapplied. With this mascara, I only have to put it on once and that's it. Would recommend this product to anyone.

This mascara works great. It does what it is advertised to do. Does not get clumpy or flaky. My eyelashes look longer and fuller and it lasts all day.

Ease of Application
This mascara is very easy to use. You don't have to keep applying coat after coat of mascara. I run through my lashes once and I'm done!

• Ease of Application:

Great, lengthening mascara at a drugstore price.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

This is some of my favorite mascara that I've used. It's often very hard to find a mascara that works, and truly makes my eyelashes long and thick, but this did the job. I was especially happy that this mascara was such a great price! Not only did it do the job that I expected it to do when I first purchased it, but it also went way beyond that. I was so pleased with the look it gave me. My eyelashes are a medium length, but this made them look extremely long. I also like that you can pull off so many different looks with this mascara : you can layer it to build your eyelashes up, or put one coat on to maintain a more simple look. Either way, this product works wonders!

Excellent Product!!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

My sister loves make-up and always has stocks full! She loves to buy things the second they come out and has literally every brand of mascara. But this one, she "had to" introduce me to! After trying once, I was hooked! Most of the time, threw out the day at, my mascara always ends up smudging, in the weirdest of ways, making it look like i have more make up on then i do or making it look like i messed up or rubbed my eyes a couple times. But this mascara held threw and got me threw the day! When it was time to take it off, a small while of make up remover smoothly brushed it away! Overall I rate this product a 10 out of 10! It is long lasting, volumizing and separates each individual lash! I loved it!!!!!!

Good mascara.

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

The cover girl lash blast fusion mascara is a good mascara especially for the price. It makes eye lashes look longer and they look like they have more volume. I have very short eye lashes and this mascara makes them look longer. It does not look clumpy or fake. I reccommend this.

• Ease of Application:

Best mascara I have ever used!

Comments about CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara:

I'm not willing to shell out lots of money for mascara. I go through a lot of it, so I want a mascara I can afford on a regular basis. That's why I started using Lashblast Fusion. Oh, and also because I was tired of using both a lengthening mascara and a volume-enhancing mascara. I was so impressed with not only the mascara's affordability, but also its performance. This stuff really works! I will never use another mascara again!