Other Eyeshadows:
CoverGirl
CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single

Covergirl Eyeshadow Singles

I've used this eyeshadow for quite a while now and it is fairly good. I actually use the taupe color in the eyeshadow singles pretty much almost everyday or when I don't feel like doing much with my eyeshadow. Its pretty much became a part of my everyday look I guess you could say. I also have the silver color that I believe they actually fortunately started making again recently, which I love and wore everyday years ago. I personally think Covergirl does make some more than descent eyeshadows. Their eyeshadows do seems somewhat better and last longer than some other drugstore brands that I have used. The colors that I have tried in the eyeshadow singles are pretty pigmented and they do last a long while. I do not use primer under my eyeshadow when I use this nor do I find that I really have to just because the staying power is pretty good. I also do like the shimmer in the eyeshadows I have used in the singles. The cost of these eyeshadows are pretty cheap as well compared to some other brands. I would also say that if I don't accidentally drop or break it and with use almost everyday, that one eyeshadow single lasts me for atleast a year or so. These eyeshadows are good if your on a budget and I do try other things but for a drugstore eyeshadow I would have to say that its pretty good. I don't see myself not buying it in the future.

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers is decent

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Singles are decent. I own three colors and I enjoy them all. I am not a big cover girl fan because I use MAC for mostly all of my make-up use. The three colors I do own in this type of cover girl eyeshadow, I own because I thought they were really pretty colors walking past them in the store. This particular eyeshadow is not too expensive and there are a lot of colors. I think the color application is too light, the few colors I have do not show up as well as MAC I have to apply several times in order to darken the color or do make it stay.

It does not enhance the eyes in my opinion, it is just regular eyeshadow. The color does not say all day long for me not even half of the day, what made me really stop wearing it was the fact that I would put covergirl as my base color and then MAC on the top and at the end of the day the MAC would be just as vibrant and bright but the covergirl would be very dim.

All in all I do not think this is a spectacular eye shadow.

Great affordable eyeshadow

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

The colors available in these singles are pretty great. I'll find myself buying an eyeshadow that has 4 colors in it, but I only really want one or two. This is a great product to just get the one you want.

I tend to wear either a pretty neutral color up to a brownish or I'll go bold and wear bright colors. It's either one end or the other. These singles make creating almost any look pretty easy. A plus is since it is a single, you can take it with you if you'll be out all day and reapply as necessary. You can also travel pretty light with these single eyeshadows.

Blend a few colors together to get a new shade, or create a fun look. Lighter colors always look great in the inner eye, but don't be afraid to be bold!

I love the brown-gold colors, and the blues are pretty pigmented. I'm pleasantly surprised how much the color actually shows up on the skin. You can buy this and know that you'll be able to see it on you.

Covergirl Eyeshadow Singles

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

Not the best eye shadow I've used.

from Dover, FL

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

This eye shadow works ok but definitely not the best. It's rather hard to blend with other colors. Also it just doesn't apply very well. I do use it but I prefer Almay as of right now. The different color varieties are quite nice though. If you have good colors to blend with it, it will look a lot better.

Good eyeshadow

from South Richmond Hill, NY

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

I have a covergirl single eyeshadow and I have to say that it's pretty good. Emilynoel83 on YouTube recommended it do I gave it a try. The texture and color is good and I plan to buy a few more of their neutral shades.

My favorite

from Lakewood, CA

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

I searched for years, for a good eyeshadow, that was within a reasonable price-range... this is definitely it. I originally purchased it because I was looking for a dark brown shade, that would actually show up. Most eye shadows either look too faded, or are not very forgiving when it comes to slight mistakes. I also wanted just barely a hint of shimmer in it.* *Well, this eyeshadow is exactly what I was looking for. It shows up well, has just a bit of shimmer, and stays on reasonably well. I also love that there are many colors to choose from, so I can wear something subtle, or something more eye-catching. I have purchased many of the other colors, and I'm very happy with all of them. All are easy to apply, and I love using them to create a smokey-eye look.

It does wear off enough to need a touch-up after maybe five hours, but that's long enough, for me. It also leaves a crease, after a while, but it's not as bad as a lot of others that I've tried.

Cover Girl's Eye Shadow Singles, A Must-Have

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

I have been experimenting with make up since a very young age and I have been through various brands, shades, tastes...Lol! But I must say that Cover Girl is by far the best affordable brand I have come across. When I was first introduced to these eye shadow singles I tried just the subtle earth tones and when applied it went on smooth and silky. No trace of powdery residue. Then I went to experiment with different shades. The brighter colors aren't really bright at all, so if you're a lady who likes just a hint of color, these are for you. These colors will not have you looking like a clown! Lol! Each of the shadows has a bit of shimmer to them so when you're out your eyes will have a git of a glitz to them. I absolutely LOVE these eyeshadow singles. They have so many beautiful colors and they dont cake up at the end of the day! They are small, very convienient, you can just throw them in your make up bag and go! I recommend them for any lady who wants that "Cover Girl" look!

Great eye shadow!!

from Holley, NY

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

I LOVE Cover Girl eyeshadow! I was a Clinique user for years and one day realized I am crazy to be spending so much money on eye shadow. After trying many different brands I found I like Cover Girl the best. It stays on all day and it doesn't lose it's shimmer like some of the other brands do. Also very inexpensive!! I watch for sales at my local drug stores and can often get it BOGO and use coupons from the newspaper as well!!!

Best Eye Shadow Ever!

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

There are several brands of eye shadow that I have tried over the years and Cover Girl Single packs are definitely the best. I use a white shade and a mocha brown shade to give myself a natural look. This eye shadow does not smudge and is very easy to apply. It doesn't smear unevenly. The applicators work great. I love that they are wider applicators than others I have tried. The great thing about Cover Girl eye shadow is that you kind find it anywhere and very inexpensively too. They also have many coupons available to make it more affordable (it's already inexpensive in my opinion). This is the staple eye shadow. It comes in many beautiful colors. It is also very easy to blend the different colors together. Other brands of eye shadow that I have used (Revlon, for instance) tend to be hard to blend and stick to my eyelid more. I would describe my skin as normal and not oily. I recommend this eye shadow to everyone as affordable and great-looking.

Cover girl eye shadow isn't bad for the price

from Fort Smith, AR

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

For some reason cover girl products always smell funny and the eye shadow is included in that, the colors are nice to choose from, but not so much if you want to be experimental. The quality isn't bad for the price but cover girl isn't known for their high top products, but more of their affordable ones. It does rub off in the creases, and it lacks a way to make it make your eyes really pop, but its great for the little girl in your life wanting to try make up, it is easy clean up, easy apply, nice neutral shades to choose from, and it will stay on even if she rubs it a bit. It is a little hard to get off sometimes as the darker colors seem to stick a lot, but you didn't really pay for a nice pricey item that comes off clean and leaves your skin fabulous but rather one that does the job and doesn't complain about it. So it is a decent product for the price, but it is not the best out there.

likes cover girl for the eyes!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about CoverGirl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow Single:

I always have this eye shadow on hand!  I love the size of it!  It really lasts me a long time.  Some of the other eye shadows that come in 3 packs, with smaller color squares look nice, but it is not enough to last for me.  I prefer to buy a bunch of these in different colors, and have them to use and enjoy and switch off with for a long time.  They have such a great color selection.  I really like the browns, nutruals, and creams. The ones that have a little shimmer are really pretty, and are my favortie!  It is easy to apply, some brands I feel like I have to really work to get any on!   This goes on smoothly, and stays on for the most part.  Depending on what my day is like, and what I am doing, I may have to re-apply my eyeshadow.  But that doesnt bother me.  Its no problem to throw in my purse, its a great size.  I have tried other brands, but I definantly prefer the cover girl, single eye shadows!