Other Mascaras:

CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Waterproof Mascara

Exact Eyelights is pretty good

from Mc Bain, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Waterproof Mascara:

I really enjoy this mascara. I bought it along with the other color-enhancing products in the Cover Girl line for green eyes. I was intimidated by the color name at first. I thought that being called "Black Ruby" meant that it would have a very noticeable reddish purple color on my lashes, but it's very subtle and looks mostly black, just enough color to draw attention to your eye color without your lashes becoming the focus of attention. It is also very good for a waterproof mascara. I have contacts as well as allergies so it's very hard for me to find a mascara that actually stays put all day without either smudging off or drying out and flaking into my eyes. This does neither. Aside from the mascara itself, the applicator wand is great as well. The bristles are perfectly designed to brush all the clumps off into the tube so each application is clump free, and the brush separates lashes quite well.

I LOVE CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Waterproof Mascara, Black Ruby

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Waterproof Mascara:

I absolutely adore the CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Waterproof Mascara, Black Ruby 725 for green eyes!  I've used LOTS of different brands and types of mascara over the years but this one is my favorite one by far.  I have had trouble in the past finding a mascara that does not cause my eyes to tear and/or itch and this mascara has caused neither problem for me.  I am thrilled.  I typically do not care for waterproof mascaras that I have tried over time because I find it difficult to remove and have also had problems with it "clumping."  I was reluctant to try CoverGirl Exact Eyelight Waterproof Mascara, Black Ruby, at first, because of this problem, but I decided to give it a chance and I am so glad that I did!  No clumping of my eyelashes with this mascara - happy day!  It also has lasted much longer than many of the other brands of mascaras that I have tried which was a surprise and an added benefit.  Please keep making this mascara.  It is fantastic!

Simply Amazing!

from Lake Park, GA

Comments about CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Waterproof Mascara:

I have tried a ton of waterproof mascara's.. Chanel, Dior, Benefit, Clinique.. You name it I'm sure I've tried it. This is the ONLY mascara I have ever found to be true to it's word. It honestly is waterproof. I have contacts and allergies so my eyes are constantly watery and I am always touching them... No more worrying about my mascara dripping down my face or smudging under my eyes. What a relief! I have been using this product since it first came out and I'm always searching for another mascara... I guess b/c it's a drugstore brand I thought it wasn't good enough or I had to wear a certain type of makeup to look good. NO! This looks amazing on and truly does bring out my green eyes plus it's truly waterproof/smudge proof/ sweat proof! It's amazing. The only thing I would change would be the brush... The applicator brush could be so much more but the formula is a spot on winner! I will never again try to test out new mascara's.... I'm hooked!

Fun Mascara

from Indian River, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Waterproof Mascara:

I love to play around with make up and tyring new things is fun. I am not a make up expert so I don't get too crazy but I figured using a mascara that was made for blue eyes would be easy enough to try. This mascra is great! It goes on very smooth, there is no clumping, which helps avoid a thick, messy lash look. This goes on easily and seperates and lenghtens your lashes. I noticed that while wearing it alone to work helps bring out your blue eyes while staying put all day (no residue or wearing throughout the day). It was also fun, however, to layer it over a black mascara and with some dark eyeliner for an evening look. It is a very versatile mascara and easy to use. If you want to try a color, rather than black or brown, I would suggest giving an eyelight mascara a try. They are subtle enough to use everyday but can be played up nicely! This is a great product and the price wasnt that bad.

Love This Mascara!

from Huntsville, AL

Comments about CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye-Brightening Waterproof Mascara:

I was a little skeptical when I saw this product at the store and it said it would highlight my blue eyes, but I thought I would give it a go anyway. The price was good and I had a coupon, which is always a good thing. I have loved this mascara ever since. It really does make my blue eyes pop I think. The mascara contains a hint of sparkle in it too, which isn’t noticeable when you are wearing it, but I can see it on the cotton ball when I take it off at night. The mascara is easy to remove and for the most part lasts all day. I had some trouble with it causing some darkness under my eyes but all mascaras do that to me and it’s probably because I rub my eyes more than I think I do. If I’m going out again in the evening after wearing this during the day, I will usually apply another coat for good measure, but I really like the way it makes my eyes look. The wand also works well and I haven’t had any problem with it holding up like I have had with other drug store brands. It is a great addition to your make-up chest if you have blue eyes.