Other Powders:
CoverGirl
CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades

CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades

I cant stand most pressed powders, but I love this.

Most pressed powders makes my face feel like Ive just clogged every pore. It makes my face feel stiff, and I feel like I cannot move my face. And most smell kinda funky. This is not like the rest.

When I wear this, it not only gives the light coverup that I am looking for, it also reduces shine, inexpensive, and covers great. There is no added fragrance - but you do smell the fragrance of the makeup from the ingredients used. CoverGirl has high quality products at a great low price that is affordable. This is no exception.

I prefer not to use the puff that comes included in compacts, I prefer to use a brush. When you use a brush, you put less of it on your face, and it doesn't feel as stuffy. Its very light even when using the puff. You would never know you were wearing it. I don't wear this product often as I don't generally wear foundation/powders, but when I do wear them, this is the one I go to. I have not used any other brand, or any other pressed powder since trying this.

Highly recommended for everyone of every age. Great for sensitive skin, for those who would like a lighter feeling powder, and for those who are sensitive to fragrances.

Cover Girl was an excellent face powder, not so much now

Since I have oily skin, I am always looking for a light weight powder. I do not even know I have this face powder on, for my face feels so light and uninhibited, bit not for as long as the "old" formula. I like the powder part of this compact to a small degree, but not the compact design.

This is by far was an excellent face powder at a fantastic, low price. Cover Girl frequently has coupons in the Sunday newspaper - so you can save more money on an already affordable product. I like to use my own face brush, and do not use the pad that comes with the compact. I am considering looking for a new face powder since Cover Girl changed their design and formula.

One bad thing: The **"new" compact design is TERRIBLE** - I can barely even get is open. I went to Cover Girl's website and this seems to be a common complaint. I have no idea who thought this was a good idea, but is was clearly not. The ounces are also LESS in the new compact versus the old - very sneaky Cover Girl. Why would you change something that you were so successful at.

This "new" is so hard to open and has cracked at the hinge every time. I also think Cover Girl changed their formula because this powder does not seem to stay on as long. Bring back the old style compact !

Next time Cover Girl should hold a focus group with their loyal customer before they change their design.

Classic Beauty

from TN

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I have used Cover-girl clean fragrance pressed powder for a while now and still love the soft matte finish this powder gives me. You can wear this pressed powder alone or with foundation. I wear it both ways, based on how shiny my face is that day, either way I wear it I still get the same flawless, classic look.

Skin-friendly powder!

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I love Cover Girl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder! It feels so light and airy-not heavy and thick. It goes on easily too! It gives a nice coverage but without feeling heavy and greasy. The texture is great. I love that it has no smell since I am allergic to a variety of scents! It feels great on my skin-my skin can be sensitive and prone to acne, so that is a plus for me. This powder is comfortable and feels weightless. I highly recommend it to girls that don't like to wear a lot of makeup.

great product

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I have used a lot of face powders and most of them just sit on top of the skin and you can clearly tell that there is face powder on. I used this one first I ended up buying the wrong shade so my face looked orange. I bought a shade darker than I normally get my foundation hoping that it would make me look like I had a slight tan but it did not. I would recommend buying the shade lighter than you need because more than likely that is the shade you are going to need. Then you can always dust your face with a light bronzer to get some color. This product was easy to apply and it applied evenly. Easy to take of and very easy to blend especially around the eyes and hairline. You do not have to use a lot of this product so it does last a long time. Make sure when using this product that you exfoliate the neck area. If you do not then it could look orange because the make up will stick to the dead skin cells.

Best powder!

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

Me, my mom, sister, and grandmother have all been using this product for years! Its the first powder i've used. Ive tried others but I always come back to this! I use Ivory and it is perfect with my skin. It stays on well and covers amazing! I would always recommended this over any other .

Affordable, light, and works well.

from Harlingen, TX

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I have used Cover Girl pressed powders for over twenty years and have always been happy with them. I was very excited when I started to see these fragrance-free powders available years ago. I like the fact that it's fragrance free because it seems like it is better for my skin without any unnecessary added fragrance. This powder has several colors available to easily match to my skin tone. It blends well over my foundation and helps to make my skin appear smooth and natural. It also helps to 'set' my makeup after I've applied it. I use it throughout the day to control shine on my skin and help keep my face looking fresh. It is light and natural and doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. I do not typically have a problem with acne or blemishes, but when I have had a blemish here and there, this powder has not seemed to make it any worse or clog my pores. It is easy to wash off with the cream cleanser that I use at night. I would recommend this powder.

Totally my go to portable dry powder for the last 20 years.

from Framingham, MA

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

This is my go to purse powder. This compact travels well, doesn't crack easily and has the convenient mirror. The powder is light and not cakey. Very good over a concealer or liquid foundation. I've tried a lot of other powders over the years and I keep coming back to Cover Girl. It definitely takes down the shine and creates a smooth facial surface. Amazingly the thin disc lasts quite a long time and you definitely get the most for your money. Occasionally Cover Girl updates the packaging or design of the compact, but the recipe stays about the same. There is definitely a certain amount of dependability in this product.

Will fall in love with it the first use.

from Peshtigo, WI

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

Looks and feels great. Goes on smoothly, and nicely over foundation or on plain skin. The first time I used it, i fell in love with it right away. They have many different colors to match your skin tone. Great for beginners! This is a must have for me wherever I go.

CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder tones down shine.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

I was going through my makeup, and found a compact with CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder. I hadn't used it in ages. However, this product seems to never change.

I looked on the bottom of the green compact, and the color I have is, Creamy Natural. It contains 11 g (.39 ounce) of powder.

Upon opening the compact, there is a mirror on the top, the powder puff, and then the pressed powder.

The color I have is slightly darker than my complexion, and helps to cover up the signs of growing older.

It tones down the shine on my face, and looks good for 2 or 3 hours. Then it is time for a touch up.

It improves my skin, and helps with minor discoloration.

I rarely used any kind of face makeup, as it only ends up on my husbands clothes, when we go dancing.

CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder cover up

from Spring Green, WI

Comments about CoverGirl Clean Fragrance-Free Pressed Powder - All Shades:

CoverGirl pressed powder fragrance free and other covergirl products are my go to brand of makeup. I have been using and enjoy the effects of this brand of makeup and the pressed powder compact for a long time (since high school). I liked the feel of the pressed powder on my skin, because it did not feel too heavy and like it was clogging out my pours, thus inducing more acne. I also like how it covered up my oily T-zone and helped to decrease or eliminate shine.

One thing that I do not like about pressed powder makeup is when my very oily skin decides to act up and become very dry and flaky. With the dressed powder it just makes the dry skin seem to stand at attention for you and everyone to notice. So if you know your face is acting up like that, moisturize my friend! **This product review in a compact nutshell: **I very much like the makeup's coverage on my face and the cost; this is something that i would recommend to a friend.

Cover Girl was an excellent face powder, not so much now