Other Blushes:
CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades

Pros

Cons

Affordable and Long lasting.. But don't put too much on!

I always talk about finding bargains and finding something that works as well. It always feels a bit of a challenge finding both. I wont go as far as saying this is some knock out steal of a deal and best blush ever. BUT it works just fine. If you cant afford the expensive mall brands, this one DOES work just fine. It is simple to use over your foundation-powder or whatever. I have been using this blush for years now. I have very pale skin so I can not use very much or I look like a clown, so therefore I dont use very much and it always lasts me a long time. It is easy to spread around so you have to only put a small amount on the brush at a time. I know that not everyone can do the following but .. JUST A THOUGHT.. I am very pale like I said so I take a tiny bit of white baby powder and i tap some onto my make up brush when all my makeup is on that i desire + blush and i lightly powder my face,, it tends to help my makeupblend a tad together and look softer and It also helps i think with oil and where the hairline is and keep it from looking oily on those long days. Like i said, it's not for everyone, thats just something I do, because of my pale skin to help the blush and makeup all blend a bit. Overall, i like this product, If I could afford something more expensive, yes i would switch. But till I become sugar mama, i will stick with this one.

Good!!

I like using this blush a lot. It is the only kind that I use after having tried several different brands. The brush that comes with it is not very good nor effective, so I had to purchase my own blush brush. It was also difficult to find a good color - the color of the powder in the container looks a bit different after it's been applied to the skin. (Nothing too radical - my cheeks did not turn bright pink or anything).

One frustrating thing about this project is that when it is dropped, the compressed powder breaks apart into small chunks and goes flying everywhere, which is a pain to clean up. This is most likely due more to the fact that I am extremely clumsy, and a little bit less to do with the quality of the product. Although I have dropped other compressed powders (eye shadow, for example), they don't break apart to the extent that this one does.

I have had no skin irritations from using this product, and I have fairly sensitive skin.

Great for the price.

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

I normally not a huge fan of Covergirl products, but I do like the Cheekers Blush, especially for the price you pay. I have brown hair and brown eyes with a medium to light complexion. I typically use a cream blush and then brush the Covergirl cheekers blush in class pink over my cheeks to give my complexion a healthy glow.
Don't expect a lot of color, especially if used on it's own, but if you are looking for a fresh, natural look this blush will do the trick. I have used all types of blush, both expensive and inexpensive, including Tarte, Maybelline and True Minerals, but always keep a CoverGirl Cheekers in my makeup try or in my purse.
A little while back I had stopped buying the CoverGirl Cheekers because the orignal container was a bit flimsy, and a couple times it cracked in my purse causing the makeup to crack inside. But the last one I bought a few weeks ago is in a new and improved container which is better designed than the old one. Also, I use my own brush blush since the one they provide is not very good quality which I have found to be the case with most bushes that come with the store bought blush-- they have to make them small to fit in the little plastic container so they are pretty flimsy.

Has a beautiful, slight look to it.

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

I was very happy with this product. A lot of blush that I use is always too dark on my pale skin, so I decided I would give this product a shot. When I applied this, it had a very nice sheen that was on my cheeks, giving my face a pop of color, but without being overpowering or annoying. It had a beautiful color.

Nice blush!

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

I have recently purchased the covergirl blush in the shade 105. This shade is perfect for my skin tone. The blush has a shimmer to it once on the face and looks quite good in the sunlight. The only downfall i have found to it is the brush that comes in the package. I prefer to use my own separate brush to apply the blush. The one in the package just seems too stiff. Overall I would recommend this blush.

Cheekers

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

This is my favorite blush! I use it everyday, never go a day without it. gives my cheeks a natural color. Got this recommended to me from my friend. I went and bought it from walmart. Forgot how much it cost. Will definitely be repurchasing this blush. I will probably be trying a more brown color next time. The Pigment of this blush is amazing. Goes on easily. Last all day. Does not look cakey on your face.Good for beginners who are just staring out with makeup, It is also really good for a contouring effect with your bronzer. The color selection of this product is awesome. there is a color for everyone. Has never clogged my pores or caused any breakouts. Good amount of product in the pan. easy to use. I just cant say enough good things about this product. Covergirl you did an amazing job with this blush . by the way mine is in color 140 PLMBRY GLW. Does have some oil in it but not enough to hurt you.

Cover girl brush

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

I normally love cover girl products but this one I have a bad opinion of. First, the brush is cheap. It makes me itch and doesn't apply the make up too well. The bristles aren't soft and they are very irritable. The brush doesnt make it easy to put it on. With the shape lf the brush you badically have to put it on in a straight line and not in circles across the cheek bones. When you dotry te circular motion, it ruins the brush and is jist uncomfortable on the skin. The powder never shows up and when it does its cause I had to put a ton on so it don't look natural. It doesn't stay on either. One little touch and you've done rubbed it off or smeared it. It makes my skin break out. The make up cracks very easily and is a mess to clean up. I got tired of cleaning out the inside of my purses due to this make up that I took it out and threw it away. It's not very expensive but it's still not worth the money.

Perfect splash of summer on the cheek!

from Statesboro, GA

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

This blush in the pink shade is the perfect color to brighten you cheeks during any season of the year. I love when I am tired and worn down and I can put on this blush and feel so refreshed and revitalized. The consistency is perfect, and it goes on very easily. When I first started wearing makeup as a young teen, this is the first piece of makeup that my mother purchased for me. It is wonderful because it is so light and not to extreme of a look. It also lasts forever, so it makes it such a good value! It is already low priced to start, but you add in that it lasts for over a year and it is basically free! The brush that the blush comes with is not that great. I would reccomend for anyone to purchase their own blush brush that can contour your cheek bones much better than this one. I actually gave the brush to my 2 year old daughter as her play makeup brush because she likes to use it as a play brush.

Good!!

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush Provides Just The Right Color

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

I love a lot of different CoverGirl products, but one of my all time favorites has to be CoverGirl Cheekers Blush. I love the fact that you can find a variety of colors of this blush to start with. I can easily use one color in the summer when my skin is darker and use a less vibrant color in the winter when my skin is pale.

Also these containers last forever, which saves you money from having to continuously buy product. In addition, they aren't very expensive when you buy them from the store in the first place which saves you on the initial cost.

Cheekers blush is also really nice in that it goes on very lightly and doesn't give you a heavy makeup look. This also helps to keep this product from blocking your pores and giving your skin breakouts.

CoverGirl's Cheekers Blush is a great blush for everyone as it comes in a wide variety of colors, is relatively inexpensive and can be found at all major retailers.

Good bargain blush.

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

The cover girl checkers blush is a good blush for the money. The colors are good and they come in a variety of different shades. The only thing I do not really like is the small brush that it comes with. You need to use a bigger fluffy brush to ensure even application without streaks.

Best Blush Ever.

Comments about CoverGirl Cheekers Blush - All Shades:

This is probably the greatest blush you'll ever use. It lasts all day and comes in many shades. And for it being a drug store makeup and for an affordable price, you can't beat it. I've used it for several years. No complaints here that's for sure! Great job Covergirl.