Other Mascaras:

Pros

Cons

Superb

Comments about CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara:

This is a fantastic mascara. The only thing that's a little annoying with this product is that it takes a while to get it off, but other than that, it's amazing!

Stays on ALL DAY and it really opens up your eyes.

Ease of Application
It's a little annoying that it's you have to put on two different things, but you get used to it.

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Comments about CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara:

I am a mascara addict! I try almost every new mascara that comes out so I feel like I have a pretty good basis for my opinions on mascara, and I absolutely love this one! The first coat actually may be enough for a daytime look it makes my lashes longer and much thicker just from using the #1 side. However, after you put on a coat of the number #2 your lashes are like BAM! Long and thick and beautiful! I think this is my favorite Covergirl mascara yet. It's great for a night out or a date night!

Awesome! The length and thickness I get from this mascara is great, and the color is beautiful. I was a little scared because I had to purchase the black brown, and I usually purchase blackest black, because the store I went to was sold out. However, I love the color and I still get a very intense look, which I love.

Ease of Application
This mascara goes on smooth, no clumps, I don't mind the two different wands, but it's not my favorite thing in the world. I will deal though because of the dramatic lashes using both wands gives you!

• Ease of Application:

Absolutely genius, two sides!

Comments about CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara:

What better way to get the perfect looking lashes than with two sides in one tube. The two different wands deliver completely different looking lashes, but if you want to build up the intensity of your makeup, this is a great way to do it. One side is better for volume, and one is better for separating lashes and making them longer. Putting them together will create massive, long eyelashes.