4.8

4.8

Helpful site

from Utah

Comments about CouponChief.com:

I have enjoyed using this site to search for extra coupons and deals when shopping online. It is extremely easy to find the sites that you want to use, and each one clearly lists what the possible deals are available. This is a site that collects the available deals from multiple places. This enables me to save a lot of time by looking at one site that collects this information instead of needing to go to multiple sites looking for deals. I also appreciate that they give a rating on how successful the coupons are. Since they are a collection from different sites, it's nice to see how successful people have been with a particular coupon instead of trying several that are expired or never worked in the first place. The search box on the website makes it very easy to find particular stores that you are looking for. I have been able to save a lot of time and money through using this site, and I would recommend it to others.

Great site with PAY-2-SHARE

from queensland, Australia

Comments about CouponChief.com:

After weeks passing by, I was hearing about coupon chief and I visit their site. It looks great because they have lots of popular online store and they have an affiliate also. They called it Pay-2-share which is very interesting and i tried it on myself, it works! So amazing!

They Pay You To Share Coupons!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about CouponChief.com:

I found this coupon site when I was trying to find coupon codes for a few online clothing websites. This is one of the best coupon and coupon code sites I have found online. Coupon Chief is one of the only places I have found, or that I know of that will pay you to share coupons and savings. Which is the best part about this site! I highly recommend whoever loves to coupon, try this site.

Each section is broken down into different categories at the top of the page. There is the home page, submit a coupon, coupons the store name, coupon chief's blog section, and pays-to-share.

Product Selection
They have a vast selection of coupons and coupon codes, and because you get paid to share you coupons and codes, I have found that this site has more than any other site.

Product Pricing
Pricing is great because this site is free! They actually pay you cash to share coupons, which gives them a rating of ten all around. There is no other online coupon site that does this for their customers!

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Provides coupons and promo codes for 1000's of online stores.

Comments about CouponChief.com:

Coupon Chief has one of the largest and most up to date databases of online coupons. They also have their "Pays-2-Share" program, where they pay cash to users to submit/share coupon codes on their site.

Product Selection
They have a large community who regularly submit coupons (most are participants in the "Pays-2-Share program), which gives them a huge selection of offers, compared to similar websites.

• Product Selection: