Other E-commerce Websites:

CouponCactus.com

Pros

Cons

Double savings

CouponCactus.com is a useful site that I have come to enjoy. It is especially useful for earning cash back. I use couponcactus.com whenever I remember to because I love the fact that they have so many different site affiliations that I am almost guaranteed to find a coupon or coupon code that I can use and because I earn cash back as well. I love the double savings they offer me. I also love how easy they have made their site navigation so simple. They have categorized sections that you can select to make sorting easier - like free shipping, expiring or biggest discounts. On top of that, they pay you to register as well. They send emails to me every once in a while and I actually don't mind because they actually help me to remember to go there first before I shop at a store. They quite literally have thousands of stores for me to choose from and, I can tell you first hand that they really do pay out. This is not one of those scam type of sites. I like it a lot and think it is a really great idea to check it out. There is money to be saved.

Over 4000 stores

CouponCactus.com doesn't give cash back for user-submitted codes

I normally don’t use CouponCactus.com for cash back, but my preferred website did not list the online store that I was shopping as an option for cash back rebates. Having discovered CouponCactus.com through reviews here on the Viewpoints website, I decided to check and see if the e-commerce store I wanted to patronize was eligible for cash back at CouponCactus.com, and it was. I had already determined the most cost-effective coupon codes for me to use, as well as the merchandise I was prepared to purchase. I simply wanted to make the purchase with cash coming back to me. However, unlike my preferred cash back website, CouponCactus.com only offers cash back on its own approved codes, not user-submitted ones. The most cost-effective codes that would work for my orders are considered user-submitted and therefore not eligible for cash back. Comparatively then, I find that CouponCactus.com may offer more, similar, or even different stores than other cash back websites, but not with the same rewards opportunities for customers who do their own research.

Receive cash back - Not just a coupon site.

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

Although couponcactus.com is a coupon generating site, it offers you much more. For many purchases you make, using their coupons and codes, you receive cash back from many retailers. This means you will always find great savings using their codes, plus you are paid back for using their site.

I like the fact that all coupons are tested, and they currently have coupons and codes for thousands of online vendors. Their service team tests each coupon that is on the site prior to posting it (including those which are submitted by their users). Therefore, you don't have to worry about the possibility that a coupon you are using is no longer valid or won't work on the site. As all are tested, you are sure to receive the full discount, and will be able to use coupons on all sites that you are making purchases through, employing their coupons.

For online shoppers, there are dozens of coupon sites on the web. Couponcactus.com is one that is tested, highly rated, and always has valid coupons and codes for you to use on your purchases.

Not Very Rewarding

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

CouponCactus.com isn't only a coupon site, they are also a cash back site. They have a huge selection of stores that they give you cash back on. However, I don't think they give you very good deals on any of the stores, most cash back you earn is about two to three percent, and sometimes not that even. There may be a few higher than this, but it isn't very many. I guess at least they have a long list to choose from, but most of the time I have found other coupon sites that give you better cash back rewards so I hardly even use CouponCactus.com anymore. Even offer sites give you better deals than this, which is really quite sad.

I think the way the site is set up is rather bland, they can make it look more appealing. Really, it looks like a cheap site designed by children and there wasn't any thought put into how it looks. It's not easy to use because the way the site is set up all the names of the store's names that are eligible for cash back rewards look ran together. It makes it too difficult to even find the name of a store you are looking for.

Product Selection
They could do a lot better on their cash-back rewards. Everyone knows sites like this gets a huge commission every time you use one of their links. In my opinion, CouponCactus.com keeps most of the commission and then they act like they do it all for you, no they do it all for themselves because of the money they make off of it. Not only this, but most places give you better coupon codes, so they're not a very up-to-date site in my opinion. Although they have a vast list of stores to choose from, which is why I have rated them a seven on selection, they don't reward you very well for shopping there. You would have to spend a lot of money at a lot of stores to get anything from CouponCactus.com, which isn't worth it in the end!

Double savings

from Syracuse, New York

Over 4000 stores

• Shipping and Returns:

Get Cash Back for Shopping Online!

from MI

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

CouponCactus.com is a website designed to give online shoppers access to coupon codes as well as varying amounts of cash back for purchases made at online retailers.

How it works is this: If you want to purchase something from any online store, first, go to Coupon Cactus and search for your store of choice in order determine what percentage of cash back is available from that store. Then, on the Coupon Cactus website, click the link to direct you to the store you want to shop at, as this is how they track the amount of cash back to credit your account. Then, make your purchase, and a few days later your Coupon Cactus account will be credited. So far, I have had good luck and it is really very simple. Plus, they give you an automatic $3 for signing up! Not bad!

If you can shop online, you can use CouponCactus.com. It's easy, and a fun way to earn cash back bonuses on purchases you would be making anyway. Who doesn't love "free" money?!

• Shipping and Returns:

Couponcactus.com is useful but there are better coupon websites

from New York, NY

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

CouponCactus.com doubles as both a coupon website and a cash back site. As far as the coupons go, I found the website to be somewhat lacking. There just weren't enough coupons that were personally relevant to me. I found Coupon Cactus to have far less coupons than my preferred websites such as SlickDeals and RetailMeNot. I did like that the coupons are separated into different categories which helps make sorting coupons a lot quicker.

Where Couponcactus.com does provide some value is their cash back shopping. I received a $3 bonus just for signing up with them. I also like that they pay via Pay Pal. This is my preferred method of payment as it is quicker. I do dislike that I need to have a $10 minimum in order for me to cash out. The other downside is that it takes a long time (up to 4 months) to receive payment as they only pay on a quarterly basis.

I doubt that I will use this website on a regular basis for coupons and deals as there just weren't enough relevant coupons for me, but I will use it for cash back purposes.

couponcactus.com is a good website for coupon codes

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

Coupons are a great way to save some money and I am always looking for a good website that makes it easier to find coupons. I came across couponcactus.com a few months ago. I have determined that couponcactus.com is a pretty good site for finding coupons. I like the fact that there is a searchable feature for finding coupons, this makes things a lot easier when I am in a rush to find a coupon for a shopping trip. It does not only offer printable coupons, but it also offers coupon codes and free shipping codes for online websites. I like the fact that they have a section with all of the stores they offer coupon codes for, with simplifies things and makes it easier to find what you are looking for. The only thing I do not like about the website is the way it is setup and designed, in my opinion the website does not look trustworthy or reliable. I lalso ike that fact that they offer a live chat for customer services help, this is not a common feature among coupon websites. Overall I would recommend couponcactus.com to people looking to save some money.

Coupon Cactus is pretty cool

from Southfield, MI

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

Coupon Cactus is a great site for both finding discounts and earning cash back on your online purchases. It seems like there are a lot of sites like this that have popped up in the last few years and a lot of other sites that offer rewards for shopping online.
The cash back or other rewards points values seem to vary from site to site, Coupon Cactus has some pretty great cash back percentages. Probably my favorite is the twenty percent cash back you get when you order from 4 Ink Jets! That is a huge percentage!
In addition to the cash back on purchases they also have lots of coupon codes. These include Coupon Cactus exclusive codes!
Signing up is free and they give you a head start on your earning by giving you three dollars to start you off! Another nice thing about this site is that there is no cash out threshold. They pay out quarterly no matter what you've earned!

CouponCactus.com is all dried up.

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

I coupon. I love it, it has become my life and I will never stop. My computer and printer are my new best friends and I have learned all the cashiers names at my local Walmart and Target stores. So you could say I know a thing or three about what a coupon or discount website should look like, and frankly this is not it. This site lacks appeal, and seems to love to boast about their numerous "sponsers". Getting cash back is a wonderful thing, but it should not be the only focus of your website. Quality, knowing the brands are trustworthy, and product review really are good to know. The whole reason the website is getting a commission is because we are using the links they provide, so why do they make it seem like they are doing us some great favor in giving us a cut of their profit?? HELLO! Without us, you wouldn't have any profits or a website. This is just another ridiculous sight that thinks they have found the next big thing. It is not a website that I see my self using .... ever.

$3 Referral

Comments about CouponCactus.com:

I was intrigued about this site as I saw the promotion offering a free $3 for signing up. I couldn't resist at all.

I decided to sign up and divulge deeper into the benefits of this site, and it seems like a pretty good site!

I hate paying full price for things and so I'm always a big fan of discounts.

This site offers a lot of cash backs for a variety of stores. However, it is not always the best rebate percentage that is offered.

They do have a list of the biggest discount in terms of percentages, which is quite valuable, however many of these websites are obscure and not quite popular at all.

The only thing that I like is the exclusive coupon that they offer. On some particular sites, they have a % off coupon that is not found anywhere else, so it is valuable to stick with this site.

The best thing that I like is the referral bonus that they offer. This is where I made the most money off from this website because you get a ridiculous amount for signing up your friends and family!

CouponCactus.com doesn't give cash back for user-submitted codes