Other E-commerce Websites:

CouponCabin.com

Pros

Cons

A Coupon Junkie's Dream Come True

It's so nice to find a coupon site that is easy to navigate, where the codes are never out of date, and all the codes work--and coupon cabin is one of those sites. I am a definite coupon junkie--I clip coupons at several different sites every week, print coupons, and use every coupon code I can find. Every receipt that has a survey reward gets used in my house as well. A friend sent me the link to coupon cabin, and it has been a regular weekly stop ever since.

The site loads quickly, and is a real breeze to navigate with a wide variety of coupons and codes in a wide selection of categories that fit in with my lifestyle. Whether you're upscale, down to earth, or a serious tightwad, you'll find something at coupon cabin

Product Selection
The selection at coupon cabin runs from specialty stores and unique offers to things you'll use everyday. I have found codes to fit every occasion at coupon cabin.

Product Pricing
Well--you can't beat FREE--especially if the free items are for things you actually use. I have found quite a few new products and services through codes at coupon cabin.

Customer Service
The very few times I have wanted an answer to a question, I have gotten an answer--fast. There are some sites where you might not get an answer for days--but this isn't one of them. The very clear descriptions of codes and the rules attached to them limit the need for customer service, and I have never had a bad code.

Shipping and Returns
I have never had any issues, and I doubt I will.

Don't bother, you'll leave headache and spam!

I rarely ever use couponcabin.com anymore. The site itself is very confusing and boisterous. I don't like how many ads there are in between the deals and the coupons. The categories are set up nicely and some of the deals are actually pretty good deals but that is all the nice things I have to say about the website. There are many people who tell me that it is such an awesome website and that I need to go and check it out, but no, not going to happen. When I first found the website I signed up for the newsletters to sent to my email; big mistake. The emails came so often that I had to unsubscribe from them, they were so annoying. The deals that they post are usually regional, which of course they forget to mention, and more times then not the math for the deals is off. They especially seem to like to make a title like "Razors only .10 cent at Target" and so of course they stand out and you are like yay cheap razors; but then you realize that the .10 cent is per razor and the package has like 12 razors in it so you are really paying $1.20. You know like all pricing these days - nothing is ever $5 or $8, its $2.99 this and $8.97 that. Making you think that you are paying less. The site set-up is completely ridiculous. I might as well be starring at neon signs that are constantly moving and blinking. Really, it just looks like '100% advertise here' site rather than 'real information on saving money' site. I try to keep couponcabin.com out of my vocabulary, unless it is to warn someone away.

Proven codes means all coupons will work.

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

I have used couponcabin.com a few times. It is among the top sites I visit when searching for coupons and savings. I like the fact that the coupon and codes on the site are proven; so, unlike other sites, it isn't a 50/50 chance as to whether or not the code will work when you use it at checkout for purchases you make. I also like the test coupons they offer. What this does is gives you test coupons that can be used on a number of sites, or for particular items you want to purchase. So, regardless of where you are shopping online, you can find deals when using these coupons. The fact that all their codes are valid and current is reason enough to use them. The added bonus is that you can find coupons and codes for nearly any online merchant, and new coupons and codes are added several times each day, guaranteeing you will find something that you can use, if you like to shop online, and frequently make purchases using coupons.

Good Quality Site

from Hartford, CT

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

I shop online all the time and I love to use coupons whenever possible when I shop so I've used Coupon Cabin on several occasions to find discount codes or free shipping codes that I can use.

It's not the easiest site to navigate but it does do the job. The couple minutes I spend searching the site are worth the usual several dollars I save with free shipping or a percentage or dollar off code.

I have successfully used this to find codes for sites from Sephora to Staples to Victoria's Secret to Barnes & Noble. Not all of the coupon codes are up to date and there are a certain number which will fail which is always disappointing but about 75% of the time the code will work and I'll get a discount or free shipping.

Overall, this is a good quality site that provides coupons for many, many shopping sites and it is definitely worth checking it out if you want to get the best deal possible while shopping online.

Pretty good site

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

I have previously and in the past and numerous times used this website CouponCabin.com and I found it really useful for the most part. The best thing about this website to me is that almost all of the coupon codes work. I love that I dont have to keep trying over and over to find a good coupon code. I have found my favorite thing to use from this website couponcabin.com is the coupon codes for rental cars. I have saved so much money thanks to this website. This website really has something for almost everywhere I shop online and has lots of coupons as well. This website is very easy to maneuver and figure out so I did not have to wast a lot of time searching for what I needed. This is a free website available to everyone. The only thing is I wish they had a few more grocery store coupons and things like that. I certainly recommend that all of my friends and family try this site especially if you love saving money.

• Shipping and Returns:

If you're looking for a deal -they probably have a code for it!

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

Coupon Cabin is a website that has coupons and promo codes for almost any category you can think of. If a store or website has a coupon out there- you are almost guaranteed to find it on Coupon Cabin!

The website layout is too complicated in my opinion. There are too many tabs, and to many things listed on each page. That being said, you can search for deals with a search bar at the top of the page by typing in the store you are looking for, or you can search just by a category, such as "fitness."

An example of a really good coupon code I found on the website would be 30% off everything at Old Navy.com, excluding sale items. This is just one example.

I wouldn't recommend this website if you are looking for grocery coupons, however. They really don't have many, and I was unable to find any links to popular sites such as coupons.com or redplum, the websites that have the most grocery coupons.

Overall I rated this website 8 out of 10, because if you are doing any online shopping, you may find a surprise coupon or promo code just by visiting this site!

• Shipping and Returns:

Too much information spread out.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

I have a big family and using coupons is a must in my household so that we are able to afford all of the food and clothes that we need. I use a lot of different couponing websites to help me find the best deals and one that I have come across and used is couponcabin.com. All of the coupons that you find on this website are guaranteed to work, they test them all of the time to make sure that they are still active, so it is nice to have that reassurance because not all of the websites do this. The main issue that I have with this website is that everything is very unorganized and kind of just all over the place on the page. You get pop ups all of the time asking for your email address so that they can send you more deals and it gets really annoying. Being able to find the exact deal that you are looking for or ordering a coupon that you want can become kind of a pain because of this, but if you use their search bar you can find anything that you want. You can order coupons off of this website for a cheap price each, they shit very fast and get to you in a really good amount of time. Shipping is cheap and this can be a huge savings for many families as they help you to find all of the best deals at the stores that are in your areas.

Couponcabin.com

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

This website is a savvy shoppers dream! There are so many coupons on here I have yet to find a store that was not included. It is so easy to use too, just type in the store you are looking for and any coupon codes available will come up. They also have a collections category, this is where you can see coupons for one specific thing, like fashion. You can sign up too so you can get top daily deals sent right to your email. I have saved so much money using this site, it is great right now with back to school shopping.

So easy to use, just type in the store you are shopping and any available coupon codes will pop up. They also have the top hot deals right on the homepage.

Product Selection
Literally hundreds of thousands of coupons! Huge selection on here!

Product Pricing
Coupons are free! Of course you do have to spend the money to use them, but they cost nothing to get.

Customer Service
Not sure if they even have customer service, these are free coupon codes.

Shipping and Returns
These are coupon codes, nothing to ship or return.

Great for finding deals

from Utah

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

Couponcabin.com is designed to list sales and promotions from a variety of stores in one large database. I enjoy using it when I already have a product in mind, but I am looking for the best deal on price and shipping. Recently I used couponcabin.com to check several sporting good stores for any possible shipping deals (such as free shipping) for a larger purchase that I was making online. I was able to check each store, and couponcabin.com allowed me to find the one that had the best deal (at the time, the best deal was Gander Mountain).

I typically search for a particular store and then see what deals are listed under that store. It is possible to search for a particular type of deal (such as free shipping, freebies, etc), but I find that it takes far too long to sort through all the stores that have free shipping (especially since they include ones that will give free shipping after spending a certain amount of money). For me, it's much easier to search by the name of the store, even if it means I need to search a few times to compare stores.

• Shipping and Returns:

A great starting point for some of the best promo codes

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

I love couponcabin.com. Some of my best coupon codes have come from here. In the beginning, it may seem somewhat of a challenge to navigate through the site, but once you get the hang of it, you will be racking in promo codes in no time. They have a wealth of stores to choose from. The coupon codes range from 10% all the way up to 80% off based on my experience so far. Although couponcabin.com is not my number one coupon site, it definitely falls within my top ten. I love it when they have promo codes for pizza hut. I always check couponcabin.com first before ordering online. Couponcabin.com is definitely another great source for coupon codes.

It takes a little time to get use to but not at all difficult to adjust.

Product Selection
They have many promo codes daily. It is best to start off in the morning in order to catch some deals before they expire.

Product Pricing
Mostly 20 to 30 percent off promo codes and coupons.

Shipping and Returns
Not your typical shipping site

• Shipping and Returns:

Great Place to Find Deals!

from MI

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

CouponCabin.com is an online source for coupons, coupon codes and information about deals and saving money.

If you are trying to make a purchase from any type of website/store - simply go to CouponCabin.com and search for the store you are shopping at. Then, a list of promotions, coupon codes and deals will pop up for you to see and use. It's very simple and a great way to save money. They even post a little tab under each promo code that says "here's the proof"..that it works. These are guaranteed coupon codes that are proven to work, which saves the shopper time from sifting through expired codes. It's all very streamlined and user friendly, which I love.

I have looked on other coupon websites before that have a mix of bad, expired or just false coupon codes - and it can be very time consuming to sort through those. Couponcabin.com is a reliable source for coupons and deal information.

Very easy to use and navigate the site.

I love couponcabin.com

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about CouponCabin.com:

I am a couponcabin fanatic, seriously. With twins, I usually need two of everything and I am a coupon clipper for everything I use. I used a lot of different sites to find what I needed. I would have to go to one site for groceries and another for clothing and so on. So when I went onto couponcabin, I was so happy. It literally has every site I could think of with amazing discounts and promo codes. It has saved me more money on my kids and husbands clothing and a huge amount on groceries. So if you want to go to the store itself, it's extremely easy to navigate around the site and print out your coupons or if you want to shop online, you can find the discount offer codes to enter on the store your choosing online. It's great, easy, fast and super convenient especially when your busy and don't have a lot of time to dig through sites and weekly ads all the time. This site is great and I would definitely recommend it to everyone, especially if you love coupons!