2.8

2.8

Pros

Cons

• Available Plans:

Country Financial Insurance is the best!

We used to have American Family Insurance untill 2 years ago. A friend of ours started working for Country Financial Insurance and offered to give us a quote to see if we would save money by switching. I own a 2005 Chevy car and since I still owe money on it, I need full insurance. With American Family I was paying $140 a month. Plus my renters insurance was an additional $15 a month. With Country my total went down to $98! Amazing! Plus I get full glass included, which I didnt with American Family. Our other vehicle is a 2000 Chevy truck and Country saved us $35 a month on that too. Im not saying itll work for everyones needs but with a hassle free quote you cant go wrong. Two months ago our truck got totaled. Less than a week and we had a check and everything was completed from the accident. Our insurance rep took care of it all. To make it even better, we got a call a few days after it was all finalized from the head office to ask if everything got sorted out okay and to make sure we were completly satisfied. Doesnt get much better than that. Caring, hard working and respectfull!

look elsewhere

I was insured with country mutual for over 15 years, in that time I only had one small claim. A few years ago I unfortunately had to file business bankruptcy. I had a business policy with them as well so I had to file against them. A mere $135 in premiums due. Shortly there after, i got a cancelation notice, reason stated was excessive use of the tow coverage. At that time, it had been over 1 year since I had used the tow coverage. It is a shame, for them anyway, because I have since went to Allstate Insurance, and have been claim free for quite some time. Shame on them for using declaring a bogus reason to drop my personal insurance because of a business bankruptcy. Shame Shame Shame!!!

They cancelled my insurance !!! Paid all policies..

from Eugene, Or 97402

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

I did not pay the ridiculous membership fee so Country Financial cancelled my 10 policies without even a phone call. My credit union charged me $550 for two months worth of insurance. My agent tried to help but couldn't. I will be changing insurance companies after research. I pay Country financial over $6000 per year!!! Out!!

Terrible Company

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

Our car was stolen and when recovered 10-days later it was damaged. Country Companies jerked us around and determined there was only about $500 in damage and of course our deductible was $500. We dumped them because of how we were treated and out of fear that if we had a serious claim that they would screw us around and not pay the claim. Our life insurance policies are still with them and we are in the process of changing those as well. I never read the policies until recently and its definitely written in such away that they can contest all sorts of things in order to not pay.

Do not insure with Country

from Twin Cities

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

I was insured with Country. Even though my neighbors' roofs on all sides were damaged by hail, they concluded my roof was somehow miraculously unscathed. They send over an adjuster, but he had no ladder.

I finally got a quote from another company and my premium is now half (1/2) of what it was with Country. Do not insure with them.

Amazing Customer Service

from Keosauqua, Iowa

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

We called in a claim on Monday, had the agent Eric at our house on Wednesday and wrote us a check on the spot, he was professional and very polite. I cannot tell you how impressed i am with CF, you have gained a life long customer. My Financial Representative Christa Payne is always very helpful and polite. Happy Customer, telling all my friends and co-worker to go with CF.

home and auto

from Savannah Georgia

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

I have been with COuntry Financial for 5 years at Eller Insurance! I had a claim within 6 months of getting my home insured and they were on top of everything. I know everyone has there opinions but they are the best. Local claims office which I like. My agent Sherry Lupicia is so helpful when I have a question or problem! I have referred 3 of my co workers and they are satisfied as well.

horrible

from oregon

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

We were lured and misled by Country Financial unprofessional agent...

This place is awful.

from Columbia river gorge

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

If and when you finally get a call back from the agents. They are rude and don't care much about keeping you as a customer. Even after ten years with a perfect record.
Who Ever is in charge of Washington & Oregon should be fired.

insurance review

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

Country Financial has been our carrier for over 8 years. Great claims and customer service experience. Our agent is superior to my past agents. He works with me one on one. I do not have to go to an assistant or customer service, he sits down with me.

Available Plans
Many plans available; my insurnace for auto, home and life...even my retirement and business insurnace!

Homeowners insurance

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

My home was badly damaged by a falling tree almost 3 months ago. Since that time Country as delayed and delayed and delayed processing my claim. They wish to ignore evidence of hidden structural damage, and pay only for repair of what is visible on the surface. They have provided an "estimate" of repair costs, which is lower than my contractor can do the work for, even at his cost. In some cases they have allowed monies for repair of specific items that won't even pay for the materials alone, let alone the actual repair. And they refuse to work with my contractor to develop an accurate real-world estimate.

We live in a northern state, and winter snows grow imminent. It appears that delay is maybe a deliberate strategy on their part, to back us into a corner because winter is coming soon, and accept whatever they dictate to us.

• Available Plans:

This company is cheap and horrible.

Comments about Country Financial Insurance:

I was injured in a car accident over 2 months ago and I am still fighting with them about paying my medical bills and it was THEIR clients fault! My insurance company ended up paying to fix my car because they are just jerking me around. I was offered $1000 to drop everything so they could be out of it and I declined their offer so now im being treated like crap by them. Getting them to return my calls is nearly impossible. When they do I am treated horrible. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy!

Customer Service
The people I've talked with have all been very rude.