Other Baby Wipes:
Flushable Wipes
Cottonelle
Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes

Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes

It's so much better than toilet paper!

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

It is a great over all product. The only problem I have with it is that the wipes do not come out of the dispenser easily. Other than that, I love it! Cottonelle gentle care flushable moist wipes leave you feeling clean and fresh. I hardly even use toilet paper anymore because I love these wipes so much!

They are very strong wipes. They do not tear or fall apart.

They get the job done!

The scent is pleasant and not over powering like some other wipes out there.

Someday we will wonder what people ever did without these!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

The Human Race somehow got along for centuries without toilet paper.  It is left to us today to wonder how so many people managed to survive without what seem to us to be a dire necessity.  There may come a day when future generations will marvel at what people did before the invention of flushable moist wipes, especially **Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes with Aloe plus Vitamin E**.  I've got to admit that I am a little skeptical at the beneficial effects of wiping my behind with Vitamin E but the fact remains that these are very nice moistened tissues which enhance the personal hygiene process.

**WHAT THESE ARE:**

**Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes with Aloe plus Vitamin E** are one of Kimberly-Clark's kinder, gentler offerings -- soft moistened tissues measuring approximately 5" x 6" and a little thicker than toilet paper.  ***Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes with Aloe plus Vitamin E** are flushable but I recommend using not more than two -- and one if at all possible -- per flush.

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

**Cottonelle Flushable Moist Wipes with Aloe plus Vitamin E** are a nice product and I have no problem recommending them.  My main complaint -- as is often the case -- is with the packaging here.  The wipes are designed to pull up through a slot in the top.  Even though there is a protective cover that snaps over this slot, I find that if it takes a while to use up the wipes, they begin to dry out.

Strong, doesn't fall apart.

Gets the job done beautifully, in conjunction with toilet paper.

Nice, refreshing scent.