Other Misc. Personal Cares:
Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes

Pros

Cons

Cottonelle knows how to renew your interest

I have used this before and think it is a bit too small. It is good for use when certain bothersome health conditions emerge and for good hygiene. When toilet paper is not the greatest choice. But, I use it for other things too, for which I find it perfectly adaptable for. Mine came with a hanger and though the tape was strong, I managed to hang it in a place where it would get hit, and it kept falling. I also had a bit of a problem putting the tub onto the hanger.

As for the multiple uses for my Cottonelle wipes. It is great to use to wipe off sweat after a walk or exercise in hot weather. I will wipe off my makeup and after I use the box up, I use it to store and organize everything. I use it as hand wipes when working with chemicals like art paints, or clean up after dirty projects. I will clean my phones with it because the smell is pleasant and fresh smelling.

I find it mostly in supermarkets and also see that paper coupons are available. I like the fact that they have expiration dates, and the containers are made to keep the product moister for a longer period. It is not something I buy all the time because it does not fit into my budget. But, if the price is right, and I have the cash, it will be a purchase. In addition, Cottonelle had a promotion for receiving a coupon which covered most of the cost of a box of their Cottonelle Fresh. I received that coupon, so I checked it off as receiving a sample. That is a great marketing tool and it did just that -renewing my interest in purchasing more often.

Would be great to keep in a locker for students.

This is my discussion topic for saving more money:

[www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts][1]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts

Works OK but Regular Butt Wipe is a lot cheaper.

I am not sure why my wife wanted to buy some Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Moist Wipes and I am not really sure I want to know why. It is so much cheaper to just buy regular Angel Soft but wipe instead of buying this expensive stuff to wipe your butt. Not to mention they feel really creepy when you wipe your butt with them. I am not sure how else to describe the feeling but creepy is the best I can come up with and I really don't want a creepy feeling when I am wiping my butt. I do like the fact that they are flushable. I do not care if my wants to use them, I just would not want to find the bath rooms trash can full of used ones. Even though I can't smell that would still be plain nasty. I will stick to the much cheaper and no creppy feeling regular butt wipe. If my wife wants to continue to use this stuff, she is on her own. I am not buying it or using it. Hopefully she will at least switch to a cheaper brand because this stuff is more expensive than it needs to be. Footnote may take more than one wipe if you got a big butt.

Clean and refreshed.

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

I have been using Cottonelle flushable wipes for about ten years, and this is a product I am very loyal too. I have used other flushable wipes and definitely prefer Cottonelle's fragrance, texture, and cleaning ability.

I began using this product for two reasons. First, I didn't feel that traditional toilet paper got me clean enough and was afraid of lingering odors. Secondly, I began to suffer from hemorrhoids and needed a gentle but thorough cleansing product. This product has definitely been a lifesaver when I've been in the middle of a flare up.

I love this product and fully endorse it.

Also I'm a sucker for any product that has Box Tops for Education. Each box top is worth 10 cents. My family collects them during the year and then donates them to our local school. It is a small, painless way to contribute to education.

What is the point of these?

from Dallas

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

Just taking the first one out of the package (very first impression) it ripped into little pieces about 6 times before I was able to pull it out. I was left with about 1/6 of a sheet to use. So I had to pull out the second one and use that one.
It felt pretty scratchy on my butt, not gonna lie.
And it felt really thick, but knowing it falls apart so easily, I'm glad I wasn't using it for anything messy or significant, so to speak.
They are pretty pricey compared to just plain old regular baby wipes, which can be obviously used on adult butts, also.
There aren't even as many sheets in these containers as there are in baby wipe containers, even though they are less money, so that part right there wins the decision for me.
I'm not a big fan of the scent of these, either. I would prefer they be completely scent-free.
My "bottom line" (lol) is why bother, when you can just buy cheap store-brand baby wipes that work way way way way way better.

A fresh feeling when you need it!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

I have used the Cottonelle fresh care flushable wipes many times and I have to say that I like them a lot. It's a good product to try out if you've never used them. I try to pick the flushable wipes when they are on sale, but these seem to be a decent price when compared to other flushable wipes. I have probably bought these the most out of all the flushable wipes. They smell really good. It's a nice and fresh scent. They are pretty strong, thick and have enough liquid in them to wipe you off really well. My kids use these also if they ever need them. We don't use these in place of toilet paper because it would be really expensive, but if you just use these when you need to freshen up or clean up then it's a pretty decent price. I will continue to buy these and I would recommend them if you are in search of a good flushable wipe. The container that these comes in is nice also. I have one just sitting on the back of our toilet at home. It keeps the wipes moist and seals well. Give them a try!

Decent wipes

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

I received a full size sample of these Cortonelle Moist Wipes along with some high value coupons as part of a campaign through BzzAgent.com. The first thing that was nice about this wipe brand was that the dispenser is larger than other's like it. It holds more so you don't have to purchase the wisp as often. Another nice thing is that the plastic wrapper that says the brand name comes completely off so it doesn't look too tacky being out on display.
I think the wipes could be a bit bigger and thicker, however they're biodegradable and safe to use with septic tanks so I assume that is the reasoning behind their size.
Lastly, I wish the dispenser was more air tight, we had the problem of the wipes drying out.

Keeps me feeling fresh!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

Who hasn't noticed all of the new recent flushable wipes that have popped up on the toilet paper aisle? I was very interested in trying them so I tried Cottonelle fresh care flushable moist wipes! I think the container is easy to use and easy to open no complaints with it and it's reusable just purchase the refills to use in it! I really love these wipes. I use them after going number one and number two along with toilet paper and it helps me feel fresh all day long. I always felt like I needed a shower after dropping the kids off at school but these wipes help with all of the odor elimination. I really hope they come out with a compact purse travel container soon because I would love to carry some around with me in my purse! These wipes are really great, just the right amount of thickness and wetness! They hold up well and don't tear when I'm wiping and they're just the right size!

No better then baby wipes

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

I tried these when they first came out because I love the cottonelle brand. They had a nice scent and they were extremely soft. I also liked the fresh feeling they gave me and the fact that they were flushable. However, they aren't any different then baby wipes. I would personally rather buy baby wipes because you can get way more wipes for the same price.

affordable fresh wipes for everyone in the house.

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

these are a great affordable product, i have a young son who doesn't clean so well and the wipes def. help with that problem! i also have a three year old that is learning how to potty train and they are just as good as baby wipes. everyone in my home uses these at one time or another.

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes (Clean Care Routine)

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

I've used Cottonelle Wipes for many years. But these new Fresh Care wipes are the best of all the wipe brands that I've used. They are strong, nicely scented,not over powering and your bottom doesn't smell like a babies! I like the new dispenser too,as it stands upright,and dispenses one at a time with ease, no tearing,and you get 1 at a time. I like to decorate mine,to completely match the décor of my bathrooms. This new Freshcare wipe and dispenser line is even better than the last generation of Cottonelle wipes, and the dispenser is a first for the wipe product industry. . I just love them,as I feel so clean and fresh. My family is equally appreciative. The new container has caused some unique conversations among friends and family. All have liked the new shape,and stand alone feature of the dispenser,and I like that I can decorate them differently with each new dispenser.
The one thing that I would like to see Cottonelle change is adding a container holder that I could mount on the wall. The shape of the dispenser,though attractive, makes it impossible to self mount it in any practical way. My bathrooms are fairly small,with little room so adding the choice of a wall mount would be the only thing I would change.

I can't believe I'm hooked on these!

from Buckley, MI

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

I never thought I was a person who would want to use these on a regular basis, or keep them stocked in my bathroom. I used them the first time because they were on sale and I had a good coupon. Now I can't go without them. You will feel so much cleaner and fresher with these. I buy them regularly now.

Great for Kids- and Adults

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Moist Wipes:

Oh my goodness these are so awesome.  I started using them after I had a colonoscopy a couple years ago.  Now, we have them in all of our bathrooms.  They make such a huge difference.  I totally love them!  You would not believe how much fresher you feel.  You also use some much less than toilet paper because they are so much more effective.  We actually started using these instead of baby wipes, too.  We use cloth diapers, so we can just flush these right down the toilet when we are done and we never have any trace of baby nastiness around the house.  And our house totally does not smell like baby like some houses do.  I recommend these for both kids and adults.  I have also heard from friends that use them that the wipes help kids who are potty training.  They don't unroll the whole roll of toilet paper like most toddlers do, and it is easier for the little guys to learn to wipe properly.  We will definitely be keeping these around for a long time.  Everyone in the house loves them so far!  (And they are WAY cheaper than diaper wipes!)