3.8
Umbrella Strollers
Cosco
US042AIL
Cosco Umbrella Stroller

I would buy this stroller again

I use this stroller anytime I'm in a hurry.

Williamsport, MD

Small and Convenient!!!

I used it to maneuver busy places like the aquarium.

Ohio

Great for toddlers

This stroller is great for my toddler. She even climbs into it on her own. She enjoys sitting in it. The only con I have is that it's difficult on gravel.

Ashton, il

true

Very handy stroller on the go

We use this stroller when we are on the go. Everything from short errands to long walks around the mall. It's so compact and easy to carry around. The wheels are easy to push, which is great because the older sibling loves to be mommies little helper. The locks are great too! I feel comfortable and trust this brand with my baby. Which is definitely important to me when it comes to my children.

Nashville TN

Best stroller I've purchased

I keep this stroller in my car at all times. Its compact, easy to open and close yet very comfortable for my daughter. This is by far the best stroller I have purchased.

Georgia

Affordable and dependable

We purchased the Cosco Umbrella Stroller for our family fair adventure! It was very affordable! Cosco is a great dependable brand! We LOVE their highchair also! The stroller is lightweight and easily wheeled. The kids were able to push their baby brother around! It has brakes and a safety belt and sunshade! If you don't use a stroller a ton and are looking for something affordable, I would buy this again and again. The only con about it is if you are a taller person it is a bit tiny to stroll. But hopefully they design them to keep taller parents in mind!

Columbus, IN

Easy to use

Its easy to use lightweight my toddler like it it fit well

Michigan city Indiana

Lightwieght

I use this stroller when I travel using public transportation like the metro bus its not as bulky as the travelsystem strollers and its so easy to fold and carry on. What I don't like about it is that its not able to adjust or recline especially when the child falls asleep, they are slouched forward and look uncomfortable.

Los Angeles, California

true

i would buy this item again it's very good

very good product

usa ny

Super convenient stroller

This stroller packs away easy and is very light weight. It was awesome for going on walks or running errands.

Bellevue, NE