Other Strollers:
Standard Strollers
Cosco
Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller

Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller

Pros

• Durable (3)

• Maneuverability:

I would most definitely buy this product again!!

from Graham NC

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Bulky

• Air travel
  • Infants
  • Long Trips
  • Newborn
  • Preemies
  • Short Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller:

I enjoyed this product.I really like a lot of features it has to offer.I like that when my daughter was smaller I could face her car seat towards me.I really like it has the basket under it.that it has a cup holder and a place for keys to go as well.I would and already have told family and friends about this product.

My baby its happy

from Guanica, PR

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable

Cons

• Nothing

• Long Trips

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller:

My baby now zzzzzzzzzz comfortable is a good choice

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Good, but there are better ones.

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller:

For the price, I though you couldn't go wrong with this set. However, I was highly mistaken. The moment I put my daughter in this I felt that it was not made very well, and I worried it would break or collapse from repeated use. I stuck it out though, and kept using it. I love the set-up using the car seat with the stroller when the child is still not big enough for the stroller yet. My issue I ran into with this combo was the car seat stopped latching to the bar for the stroller. For some reason the bar would not push far enough into the latches on the car seat to actually make it fully attach. I returned the stroller and exchanged it for the same one. With the new one it worked great. It felt as though it was a completely different stroller. Sometimes when I am using it, I still get that feeling like it will fall apart, but it may just be from the past experience. This is a good combo buy, and I recommend it for use, but it seems like it may be "hit or miss" with this brand.

it gets the job done.

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller:

This stroller is very cute and safe! I would recommend anyone to use it (: perfect for a newborn. It can get around tight spaces safely, there is plenty of room to fit the baby's diaper bag, blankets, etc.

It is very cute, I love the colors.

Safety
Very good, kept my baby safe.

Child Comfort
Perfect for my new born.

Love this!

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller:

This is our second stroller that we bought, the first one was not good and this one is great! I love the fact that the baby faces you when in the stroller. The huge wheels make the ride smooth. And love that the basket on the bottom is huge and you can fit many things down there!

Remarkable!

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller:

Love being able to watch my child while pushing the cart. Let's me know what they are doing at all times. The hood and the pouch on the bottom are great add-ons for extra material and distinctive weather. I would reccomend this to any first time mothers or mothers who tend to carry a lot of material with them. This stroller is perfect for the mother who tends to overpack. Always.

• Maneuverability:

Completely Reliable for my little Angel !!

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Lightweight Standard Stroller:

This COSCO stroller is very reliable as it has a strong built which keeps my baby safe. The fabric used is soft and washable which is an advantage. Also it is two. sided i.e I can ride the baby facing myside or the other way, which is incredible... The basket below is quiet spacious and accomdates all my kids supplies...