Other Strollers:
Cosco
Cosco Juvenile Eddie Bauer Lightweight Standard Stroller - Blanchard

Cosco Juvenile Eddie Bauer Lightweight Standard Stroller - Blanchard

Great Product

Well build, light weight and easy to use. I can't say enough how much I LOVE this stroller. I neurotically agonized over which double stroller I wanted to buy (), and I am so glad I chose this one. We started using it when my oldest was 2 1/2 and my youngest was just barely 1, and it has been perfect for our needs. Even when I only have the 1 year old with me, this stroller is small enough to use with just her- I no longer have to remember to switch the strollers in my trunk when I go out. I didn't buy this stroller as my initial double stroller because I was afraid my first child would be too young to sit in the jump seat (and not have enough room even if she could), but now that Joovy makes a seat converter to make the jump seat a forward-facing seat, I think this stroller will be fine for us when we have our next baby. The sun shade is huge and great for both kids, but not too bulky when we don't need to use it. Weight-wise, this is the lightest heavy-duty double stroller out there- I have no trouble lifting it in and out of my car. Overall: if you have one kid who needs to be in a stroller and one who likes to walk sometimes, GET THIS STROLLER. If you need to use an infant carrier and have another child who still needs to be in a stroller, consider buying the jump seat converter and GET THIS STROLLER

Not worth it.

I feel like there is better strollers out there. The front bars sometimes need to be replaced and I feel like it is way too much work. Also, it can only hold up to 40 pounds which isn't very ideal. It is also really hard to clean the stroller. i do not recommend this to anyone.

Good product

from Chicago,il

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily

• Long Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Eddie Bauer Lightweight Standard Stroller - Blanchard:

Very lightweight
Very easy to handle

I would recomend this to other parents

from Detroit,michigan

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Lightweight

• Infants
    • Long Trips
    • Newborn
    • Short Trips
    • Toddlers

I'll use daily the good thing is its convenient,an bad is nothing

i love it grat i recoment it to my friends. nice colors good

from duarwt caiforna

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable

Cons

• Bulky

• Air travel

Good love it i recommended to everyone good product

What a Great Stroller

I was a little hesitant at first to buy this stroller because it was a little more expensive than the others I had shopped for. But I sure am glad that I bought this one. It's kind of like a little status symbol now because people are always asking me about it.

This stroller has people stopping and turning their heads. It is just the most stylish stroller they've ever seen, which is one of the major reasons why I bought it. People are constantly asking me about it.

Safety
    I haven't had any safety problems with this great stroller and I have no reason to fear ever having any. It is so well built and safety was priority number one and it shows.

Child Comfort
    My baby is always so comfortable in this stroller. He usually dozes off he is so comfortable. And he doesn't show and discomfort by squirming around or anything like that.

Maneuverability
    It is very easy to maneuver this stroller. I haven't had any problems taking any turns with it.

This stroller looks great for the amount of use it's had.

Lightweight

This was the perfect stroller for my son. He fit well in it and I felt like he was safe in it. One little drawback was he got to where he could tilt the darn thing. That was a bit of a drawback to the lightweight. Lightweight is right for this. It is super convenient and fit well folded up in my small hatchback. The price is great and it is a sturdy stroller. I wouldn't recommend for bumpy terrain but for day to day it is great.

• Maneuverability:

works wonders for me and my baby!

My baby doesn't react well to certain fabrics so when I bought this one, I knew that she would like it. The fabric is amazing and it feels so soft.

The wheels can turn in many directions so they allow me to turn my baby around a lot instead of those boring straight wheels.

Safety
    The baby seat is set at a height that if the baby moves even a little, I would notice it. It has helped me so much because as my baby grows, she always tries to get out and I hate seats that won't allow me to see that.

Child Comfort
    The harnesses on this particular stroller is amazing and it doesn't make my child feel uncomfortable. It also increases the safety without making the child notice anything strange.

It really allows me and my family to take really long trips to parks without having to carry my baby around so much and this stroller is really easy to push. I barely feel any sweat from pushing the stroller around all day and that says something since I hate workouts!

Great Product

from Cleveland, OH

• Maneuverability:

Good for its price, good quality and very safe.

I actually found it good for its price, I got it on a really good deal so I thought why not let's give it a shot. It was a good idea to do so. It is really easy to deal with and has survived in my house hold for 2 years now. It is easy to fold in the car and what i really like about it the most is that the tires don't get stuck. The design is really nice and easy to maneuver. The wheels did not wear out since I got it two years ago. It is also really safe and we did not have any accidents since we used it. My children were not too small or too big when we used it, they seemed to be comfortable in it.

Design is ok just like any other stroller nothing too special

Safety
    Never had any issues with this stroller. I used it for two years and honestly never a single accident so I would definitely recommended and I would definitely say it is safe.

Child Comfort
    My children seemed to be comfortable in it. It was easy for me to put them in and get them out of it.

Still looks like new, I have it for two years and yes I did use it with my two kids and as I said yes it does look good still.

• Maneuverability:

This is the most perfect stroller that I have ever chosen.

I personally think that this Cosco juvenile stroller is a safe and reliable item that virtually every parent would want to buy. The prices are just right and my babies never cry because the seat cushion is wide and is extremly soft.

The wheels are very easy to move around

Safety
    It has a very reassuring and safe but comfortable seat belt that my little angels almost never complain that it's tight.She almost never seem to feel that it's even there because of it's fine and silky feeling that doesn't tighten around her belly.

Child Comfort
    soft materials makes it very comfy for my baby and she always sleep well. I think it is the best choice for parents who want their little toddlers to have a very safe and comfy stroll with them.

Maneuverability
    nice ability to steer makes my stroll more fun because i can move back and forth and even rotate it around.

last long than others because of the tough but lightweight materials that help you save money instead of having to buy another stroller for your toddlers.

Not worth it.