3.6
Cosco
Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller

Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller

3.6

Pros

• Durable (3)

• Maneuverability:

I love that it is lightweight and portable.

My husband and I were in Las Vegas last week with our five month old daughter for the day. When we were about half way to Las Vegas I asked my husband if he brought the stroller which i should have asked him before we left but it totally slipped my mind. Anyway of course he forgot to put it in the truck so we figured we would go pick one up at a Walmart. Well we picked one up and it was a good price, only 15 bucks! I love it because it isn't all heavy and bulky like the other one we have. It's good to have it for little trips out so you don't have to lug a huge stroller around. It is very lightweight and I like that because it's easy for me to get it out of the trunk of our car and put it back it. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a shade so it's good to use during the evening when the sun is going down or is down, or if you are walking the baby away from the sun. So that is a bit inconvenient. Other than that it's pretty cool.

It can really use a shade for the poor baby.

Safety
I like that it has a little buckle for the baby so that she can't fall out but I think if a shade was added it would be more safe as far as keeping the sun out of the babies' eyes and face.

Absolute Junk

I received this as a gift when I was pregnant. Even though I had a few other more expensive strollers, I decided to give this little one a try once on a quick trip to the mall. What a colossal mistake!
First as I was trying to get it locked into place it got stuck. It took me over five minutes to get it locked into place so that my daughter could even sit in it. I know maybe to some people five minutes doesn't sound like a very long time, but when you're standing in a chilly parking garage with your small child it certainly feels like an eternity. I was annoyed with this stroller before we even made it into the mall.
Next, it was not a smooth ride at all. Nothing like the higher quality strollers I am us asked to using.
The final straw for me was that even with my daughter in the stroller I could not hang a single bag on the back without the stroller threatening to tip over! This is awful! The stroller has absolutely no storage and is not balanced well enough to allow for anything to be hung from the back.
After this trip I never used the stroller again and included it in our next charity donation. I suppose if you have no other stroller this would suffice but I had too many other, better options to ever bother with this stroller again.

This stroller needs to be more sturdy and have some kind of storage!

Great for the price

from Mcrae, ga

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

• Long Trips
    • Short Trips
    • Toddlers

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

This is a must have with a toddler aged child. I like that it's light weight, they come in so many colors and designs. They do not take up lots of room and they are lightweight. They are a must on any trip and make it easy to keep your child contained and safe. They are also easy to push and safe. The biggest seller is safty to me. They are also a back saver to a parent. They make a great baby shower gift because they are so affordable too. I would highly recommend looking at one of these strollers before you spend tons on another.

Adorable Stroller!

from Palm Springs, CA

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Easily Stowed
    • Easy To Set Up
    • Easy To Steer
    • Lightweight
    • Sturdy

Cons

• No Canopy
    • Not Adjustable
    • Unstable

• Air travel
    • Short Trips
    • Toddlers

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

I purchased this when my second grandchild arrived. I thought this was a good choice for easy go-to outings. I use this when going on a short trip, or I just don't want to lug around a big stroller. It's too bad it doesn't have a canopy, the sun really bothers her. Very easy to fold away, and takes minimum space.

I love that it is lightweight and portable.

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

It can really use a shade for the poor baby.

Absolute Junk

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

This stroller needs to be more sturdy and have some kind of storage!

• Maneuverability:

amazing product at a great price!

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

This stroller is exceptional convenient, quick and easy to disassemble, great for outdoors (especially during the summer time and, warm months), and lastly, perfect for my nearly one year old and her almost three year old cousin. This stroller collapses nearly flat and fits nicely in a car trunk, closet, behind a door, also works great hanging in the closet or a coat rack, and slides very nicely under the seats on the bus, which is a super plus for me. Also, I have another stroller just like this one for when I am babysitting and they can both fit under the seat on the bus very nicely.

They have many different designs of this exact same stroller by the same brand, but I let my daughter pick the one she wanted, and this is the one she decided she wanted and I have to agree the design is absolutely adorable, and the stroller itself was designed very well because it turns great, has good control on grass our gravel, and is very easy to collapse.

Safety
    the only safety concern I have with this stroller is the fact that if you put too much weight on the handles (like a diaper bag) then the stroller will tip, this is not a problem though if it is a heavier child.

Piece of Junk!!!

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

This stroller is made very cheaply. I ran over some rocks and the wheels literally fell off!! It has no storage at all.

No storage!!

Safety
    The wheels fell off while my child was in the stroller because I ran over some rocks.

Child Comfort
    No complaints from my child.

Maneuverability
    Wheels wanted to go anywhere they wanted to instead of going straight.

Fell apart the first week I had it.

Just ok

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

This stroller is just your typical umbrella stroller to get you from a quick point a to b. Nothing fancy but nothing "wrong" with it. I wish it at least had a small canopy like some umbrella strollers have to keep the sun out of baby's eyes. For the price you can't ask for much more but I've even seen some umbrella strollers with small baskets on the bottom. This is light and folds up quickly and easily for convenient storage. You can easily toss it in your trunk and it takes up hardly any room. I've even thrown it on the bottom of the back seat. It's easy to take with you anywhere. It's not very comfortable for baby to sleep in since it doesn't recline. But I'm guessing anyone buying one of these strollers isn't buying it as their "main" stroller but just an additional easy convenience. I also cannot figure out how to take it apart to wash so you have to spot clean but I'm assuming that is the same with other similar strollers. The designs are limited but not horrible. If I had to buy another umbrella stroller, I'd probably dish out the extra money for one with a basket and a canopy.

Not worth buying

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

I bought this stroller for something light for traveling to Boston with my two year old. We walk to and from the parking garage and through Boston childrens so I wanted something light. I purchased this. I regret it. This stroller is horrible.. The wheels are constantly getting stuck and they always go the wrong way. The seat is ripping at the seams. It was cheap yes, but I would have rather saved the money and bought a better stroller. I wouldn't recommend this stroller to anybody. It looks cute and has many designs that are kid friendly, but it's horrible.

Cute patterns and characters but the stroller its self is made pretty cheap.

Safety
    I don't feel that it is safe at all.

Child Comfort
    My toddler doesn't care for this stroller. He prefers to walk around Boston instead of sitting in this thing.

Maneuverability
    Very hard to maneuver. The tires constantly go the wrong way and/or get stuck.

Not very durable at all. The seat is ripping at the seams.

Amazing

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

I love this stroller and it's not like most strollers where the wheel turns the wrong way making it hard to push.

Very amazing and not cheap feeling cloth.

Safety
    Very sturdy my children have a hard time trying to unbuckle the safety belt

Child Comfort
    My children are very comfortable in their stroller they don't squirm around trying to sit just right.

Maneuverability
    Easily maneuverable to get from place to place the wheels don't turn different ways only they way you wanna go.

The thinnest stroller on Earth

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Disney 01-614 Umbrella Stroller:

This stroller is god for a short period of time. My baby is a little chunky, and we had to purchase a more sturdy product. Although it is easy to fold and carry, those are also its best asset.

The designs look outdated and cheap.

Safety
    I have never had an issue with the safety of this product.

Child Comfort
    When a child is placed in the stroller they are hunched over in the hammock-like rider.

Maneuverability
    After a little wear-and-tear the wheels become off-track and hard to roll/push.