Other Strollers:

Pros

Cons

Great Little Stroller

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Deluxe Plus Comfort Ride Umbrella Stroller:

This is a great little stroller. There is nothing fancy about it, but it definitely comes in handy. It folds up very compactly, so it can pretty much fit anywhere. I've used for my kids when they were as young as 3 or 4 months to nearly two years old. Getting them in and out is a little bit tougher as they get bigger, but completely doable. This stroller came in really handy when I had to take my two young kids with me to my doctors appointments. It was small so I could fit it in a corner, but the tray allowed for my daughter to have her drink and play with stickers and it fit my older son's books in the basket. It's not as comfortable as the bigger strollers out there, but the small size makes it really useful. The one big downside is it's really short. I'm 5'9 and it' hard to walk behind it without kicking. My husband who's 6'3 has to hold it off to the side, if he's even willing to push it at all.

• Maneuverability:

Good for a smaller stroller

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Deluxe Plus Comfort Ride Umbrella Stroller:

I'd put this stroller in the same category as a traditional umbrella stroller. With that being said, it is probably the best of this group. I loved the basket on the bottom to hold the basics, though don't expect to fit all the baby gear in your full size diaper bag. Also, the tray is great for snacks on the go. Mom has a spot for snacks, too (and keys, phone, wallet, etc) in the cup holder area near the handle (which is so much better than the two handled umbrella strollers). The seat back is adjustable, making is comfortable for napping if you just can't be home for your baby's nap. The only thing that kept this from being my all the time stroller was the height. I am only 5'4" and this stroller was too short and it just wasn't comfortable to push for extended periods of time. I loved that it folded flat and took up so little room, though, since I drive a compact vehicle. In the end, I usually ended up using my full size stroller for this reason alone. I even fantasized about creating a handle extender....

too short, but otherwise great!

Safety
I never felt that this product was unsafe.

Child Comfort
Not super cushy, but good enough. I liked the adjustable seat back.

Maneuverability
Moved well, but the height made it difficult to push.

Held up well with not so careful handling.

• Maneuverability:

Great Stroller for a good price

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Deluxe Plus Comfort Ride Umbrella Stroller:

My Husband and I love having this stroller we used it all summer to take our son on daily walks, its durable, and yet lightweight

Child Comfort
Our son loves riding in this stroller and often times falls asleep when we are out walking.

Nothing has happened yet, but I worry about the wheels, they do not seem as strong as I would like

awesome stroller

Pros

Cons

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Deluxe Plus Comfort Ride Umbrella Stroller:

We used this stroller for our son until he was too big for it, then we gave it to my brother for his children and he is still using it, now for his second child. Still in perfect working condition.

Very handy design. Everything is right where u need it.

Safety
        Very safe

Child Comfort
        My son used to fall asleep in this stroller everytime we would go for a walk. So I guess its comfy for the children.

Maneuverability
        Never had a problem

Withstanding multiple children and still going strong.