Other Strollers:

Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue

Pros

Cons

Great stroller for our almost 11 pound son (over 24 in) at birth

Given how much our kiddo weighed, this stroller lasted up until he was beginning to walk. The wheels towards the end of the strollers life span started to go a bit (when he was about 3 years old) given his large size, Im extremely impressed with how well it held up, was easy to store, and navigated with only very little "wheel sticking" I would buy another model of this stroller in a heartbeat. I was not expecting a stroller to last as long as it did given the heavy use it had (used frequently in parking lots etc in the northwest where it can be snowy/icy).

I loved that you could hold your baby in one arm and shake/spring the stroller open in the other, although sometimes it took more than one try, still though it could be done with only one hand.

Safety
One he was strapped in, he was good to go, never leave your child in here without being strapped in as a baby can slide out.

kiddo never had any complaints, seemed to be a basic mesh seat

Maneuverability
little to no wheel sticking, could turn corners very well (about a 8) but 10 for overall functionality

survived our big boy

Great Stroller For The Price

I would recommend this to my friends.

The appearance of this stroller is very nice. It is appropriate for boys and girls.

My 10 month...Read complete review

Child Comfort
My 10 month old grandson was very comfortable in this stroller.

Maneuverability
It was easy to shop with my grandson in this stroller. I take him with me everywhere and it is easy to unload and load into my car.

We love this stroller!!!

from Kentucky

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Durable
  • Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Easy To Steer
  • Lightweight
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Doesn't Clip in Easily

• Air travel
  • Long Trips
  • Toddlers

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

We love takin our son on long walks, as he loves it to. He's 2 so he's gettin to big to pack. It's good for just about any time you need it. It's very easy to push. We love it

Great Stroller For The Price

Child Comfort
My 10 month old grandson was very comfortable in this stroller.

• Maneuverability:

Easy to use, but may not last long

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

The stroller is convenient, folds easily. The adjustable seat doesn't seem overly comfortable for a small baby but seems to work well as long as the child is old enough to sit without support and/or for short trips. The umbrella is virtually useless as it doesn't extend far enough.

Cosco Stroller

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

This stroller has made my life so much easier! It light weight, easy to navigate, and easy to gey my nephew buckled it with no time to fuss about it. Love this product!

I love how easy storage is.

Safety
Keeps my nephew snug and in place.

Child Comfort
He usually drifts right to sleep after being in this stroller for about 5 minutes.

Moves well.

It is harder to control in the rain.

• Maneuverability:

This product is lightweight and easy.

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

Its a bit shaky when going over bumps on the sidewalk but is very lightweight and easy to fold up.

The design is very lightweight.

Safety
Very safe, child is very strapped in.

Child Comfort
This stroller does not lay back very far.

Maneuverability
Its difficult when you are going over small bumps.

Its been very well in tact.

Great for all seasons

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

I love all the color and characters they offer. they are always coming out with new cute images that match everyone style.

I love the fact that you can clip on your child car seat with out getting them out of the car seat. it come very handy when your baby is sleeping

Safety
they thought of every thing, the clips are ez for people to understand.

Child Comfort
love the fact that you can buy little this that can make the stroller more comfortable for when the weather change. I love the one of rain and wind it works great

Maneuverability
I don't like the wheels on this strolled they lock up, and sometime did move how I wonted. I feel like this is great of a new born baby - 2 yrs old. but for 2 yr olds and up I feel a 3 wheel stroller is the best just cuz the wheels the wheels are ezer to move around.

I do feel like they last a long time if you tack cure of it. I know mind lasted 2 yr before a wheel broke off. I thought about gluing it back on but I just bought a other one

Not worth the money

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

The underlining started to fall apart after about 3 months of use. My kid seemed to loved it and he appeared rather comfortable when in it. After spending so much money I hoped to at least not need to buy another stroller when my wife pops out the next. Spend the extra 100 bucks and get the better model. Trying to save a couple bucks really bit me in the rear this time.

Stiching on the seat isn't reinforced so it has started to rip after a month. The netting on the underbelly isn't designed well as my backpack will ofter slip out.

Safety
If its falling apart it definitely can't be safe. I give it a 6 cause my kid has never been harmed in it or has fallen out.

Child Comfort
My kid seemed to love the hell outta this thing. Too bad it fell apart.

Maneuverability
Too big and bulky and the front wheels tend to jam when in a close quarters environment.

This item was no longer usable after 6 months of normal wear and tear. The canopy seems to be the only thing that has held up over the period of use.

Great stroller for our almost 11 pound son (over 24 in) at birth

kiddo never had any complaints, seemed to be a basic mesh seat

survived our big boy

• Maneuverability:

Best decision ever made. Worth the money. Safe great job cosco

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

As a first time mom, I was very picky about the kind of stroller I would use for my baby girl, I got this stroller on my baby shower and it was the best gifts of all. It was summer so we went out a lot. I used this product for my first baby and was able to use it again for my second baby 5years later. Still looks great and new. Portable and easy to use, durable and most of it all my babies sleep very well in them. Rocks in them when we go out for a walk. The hood protects them from the hot sun. Just love it. Will recommend this products to all mothers. I have given up most of my baby's stuff but am keeping this particular one for my next baby if am fortunate to have another one. Don't waste your money on fancy strollers.

Classic and unique

Safety
Child protection locks is very safe, prevents any falls when going up the hill

Child Comfort
My baby sleeps all the time, well rested

Maneuverability
Very easy to use and control

Lasts for years. I've had mine for 7 years now

Great

Comments about Cosco Juvenile Avila Standard Stroller - Meringue:

Love this stroller, plenty room and easily to handle. I take this stroller everywhere I go with my kids. I always had trouble before with the smaller stroller but not this one. I am able to pack as much snacks , drinks for the kids and also my personal belongings.