Other Play Pens:

Cosco Beginnings Funsport Play Yard

Not playing around here!

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Cosco Beginnings Funsport Play Yard:

We needed some bedding fast, I checked out a bigger name brand and this one from Cosco. Not much difference, mainly price. After checking the two out, with pretty much the same features I was sold on the one that was easier on the wallet.
The Cosco Funsport Play Yard, fits our needs until we purchase a crib. I do believe I will be buying a mattress as the bottom mat appears to be geared for playing, as opposed to napping. So next up I'll let you know how the mattress fits Cosco Funsport Play Yard, and how my grand-daughter seems to like it.
The mat fits, just tad on the hard side, all in all the size is just right. Not too big, not too small just perfect for our little one to sleep, and play in when needed.
I am so far happy with this purchase, comes in a variety of patterns and colors. I went with brown and pink for "Sweetness."
So if you are in the market for a Play Yard, it is portable stores in a convenient bag. Makes it easy for traveling. I would recommend this for those on a tight budget.

Cosco has a great playard

from Houston, TX

Comments about Cosco Beginnings Funsport Play Yard:

I purchased and used the cosco playard for my second child and I have been very happy with it. I already had another brand name play yard but my toddler was still using it and playing in it or taking naps in it. So since my kids are pretty close in age I had to get another one for my new baby. So I descided to try the cosco play yard and I have been very happy with it. It is a little smaller in the width than the other brand playyard that I have but that is not and issue for me and I still like it and think it was a good value for the price. My baby plays in her playyard and it is so nice to have a safe place to put your baby if you have to walk out of the room for a moment or you are doing something so you can not keep your eye on your baby. It is great to have a safe place you can put your baby or toddler that they can safely play in while you do something. My kids enjoy there play yards and I usually put some softer toys in there for them to play with to keep them occupied and they will stay in there for a good while and play.

Great!

from North Highlands, CA

Comments about Cosco Beginnings Funsport Play Yard:

My 8 month old loves this pack n play. The pattern is called Congo. We even tried it out in the store to see what he would think of it since he had never been in one before. Other pack n plays at the store seem to have had the same amount of padding, they just have extra flare, which is costly. This pack n play has a modern colors. This one is a standard size I think. Not too big, not too samll. No assembly needed. I took it out of the box and set it up in a minute and I had never set up a pack n play before this one. Carter's and Koala Baby make nice sheets to go along with it in the sage green and chocolate brown. The polyester ones are fuzzy and realllly soft, which is a nice touch. The fabric ont he pad that comes with the pack n play is nice too, it's silky feeling, but no doubt would get dirty without a sheet.

It totally worths the money. I would definitely recommend it to any parent.

Portable, secure and easy to manage

from Carolina, PR

Comments about Cosco Beginnings Funsport Play Yard:

This is an affordable priced, portable and easy to manage play yard. The "Funsport" play yard can be used as a little crib or a play yard. It's small, but big enough so the baby is comfortable. It's portable, it comes with a accessory bag and a fabric bag for storage or travel.

I like that it's very easy to fold with the "squeeze-latch", I love the lightweight of the product and it's well made so II expect that other babies will outgrow it. It so easy to move and fold and unfold that I use it all the time, and can have the baby near her mother, grandmother or me, jajaja. Yes I'm happy with the product and it has an affordable price. I recommend without doubt.