Other Itch & Rash Treatments:
Dermatitis, Skin
Cortaid
Cortaid Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Cream

Cortaid Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Cream

A great way to ease that old itch.

from Panorama City, CA

Comments about Cortaid Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Cream:

After having moved and obtaining my summer "break out," I could not find the generic-name  brand product I normally use.  I ended up purchasing this product instead, and was quite disappointed.  It took longer to heal the wound (I use the same dosage), and did little to stop the itching. I payed more in price, expected more in results, but got little in return.  What worse is that it was less than I was getting with a generic brand.  I believe that the makers of this product need to look at a base (cream) that is a little more friendly to the skin in absorption.  While some people use oil-based  products, other buy creams.  I have tried both, in this case.  I do NOT recommend this product to someone else, nor do I plan to use it again.  This is one example where you do not get what you pay for.

it eases the itch

from Dexter, IA

Comments about Cortaid Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Cream:

I showed my doctor the rash i had on my arm.my doctor told me it was winter ezema and to use cortaid on it. I used it on the spots and it worked well.I use this this during the winter months when the ezema starts up and it helps controls the itching.