Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief

Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief

Finally, one that works!

Comments about Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief:

I finally have a medicine I can use! I have high BP I take 3 RXs for, and an irregular fast heartbeat I take another RX for. I had nothing but cough drops and vaporub to use for a long time because everything OTC sent my heart rate crazy. I ended up more sick than just a cold. NOW, I have several types of Coricidin to choose from depending on my symptoms, but I use the Cold and Flu most often as it gets most symptoms. No irregular fast heart rate, no increased BP when I take these pills, and they help comfort the cold or flu as well as anything else OTC.

Congestion Relief
Definitely helps thin mucus enough to breathe easier!

Chest Congestion Relief
I could tell my coughs were more productive in getting that mess out of my chest when the medicine kicked in.

Relief of Aches & Pains
I was able to rest!

Cough Suppression
This was where I wasn't 100% satisfied. Either I had a horrible cough, or this product just wasn't enough, but I did have to also take a cough medicine to settle the cough. But that sure was better than taking four meds for my different symptoms, and many times even a doctor prescribes a cough suppressant on top of flu medicines.

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

High Blood Pressure and a Cold? Take Coricidin HBP

from Greenwell Springs, LA

Comments about Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief:

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu formula is a special cold and flu formula made for people who have high blood pressure. Many over the counter medications for colds and flu will raise blood pressure, and this can be dangerous for those who already have high blood pressure.

Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu comes in two size packages, a 10 count tablet and a 20 count tablet package.

Coricidin relieves runny noses, sneezing, body aches and pains and reduces fever. It is safe for children age 12 and up (and adults, of course) to take. You should not take more that 12 tables in a 24 hour period, or liver damage could occur. Always schedule an appointment with your doctor if medication does not help relieve symptoms within five days.

I have used this product, as well as my parents, for several years. It will not provide a miracle, but it will help relieve nasty symptoms of the common cold and flu.

Congestion Relief
Coricidin HBP relieves congestion by drying up excess mucus with the antihistamine in the formula. Chlorpheniramine is the active ingredient, which also relieves itching and sneezing.

Chest Congestion Relief
This formula does not have anything to relieve or suppress coughs. The antihistamine helps with drying excess mucus that could be clogging your bronchial tubes or lungs. Drinking extra water also helps to loosen up mucus.

Relief of Aches & Pains
Coricidin HBP contains acetaminophen, which is a pain reliever and also reduces fever.

Cough Suppression
As stated above, this formula does not have anything to relieve or suppress coughs.

• Congestion Relief:
  • Chest Congestion Relief:
  • Relief of Aches & Pains:
  • Cough Suppression:

Coricidin HBP Cold And Flu Is Decongestant Free

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief:

Coricidin HBP is a cold relief tablet which is made specially for people with high blood pressure. It is decongestant free and it carries Acetaminophen in it which is a pain reliever and fever reducer. It also has Chlorpheniramine which is an antihistamine.

This medicine is said to relive the runny nose, sneezing, fever,headache and body aches and pain. There are 20 tablets in this box.I purchase this for myself as I have the high blood pressure and I needed something that was over the counter that I could take easily with my other medicines.

When you take this product, you need to know that it can cause drowsiness and it can make children excited from the use of this. You should avoid alcoholic beverages when you take these tablets. By using any alcohol, sedatives or tranquilizers you can become more drowsy when taking these cold and flu tablets.

**Warning:** Excessive use of these pills can cause liver damage. Do not use with any other medicine that has acetaminophen in it. Ask a Doctor before using this product if you have glaucoma, problems urinating due to enlarged prostate, liver disease, taking warfarin for thinning blood, any breathing problems such as bronchitis or emphysema or if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.

Children under age 6 you should ask a Doctor before they take these.

**Contains: ** FD&C Red #40 and FD&C Yellow #6.

**Made in Canada.** Distributed by Schering-Plough Healthcare Products, Inc.,In Memphis, Tennessee.

This cold medicine wonderful

from Waukesha, WI

Comments about Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief:

I would like to thank the person who invented this medicine.  I have severe uncontrolled high blood pressure and cant take many medicines over the counter because they raise my pressure higher.  But this one helps with the cold and flu symptoms.  The multi pack that includes pills for the day and for the night is great.  makes it so easy not to have to purchase two different packs.  This medicine was recommended to me by a friend and first i was hesitant to try it.  But i am glad i did.

coricidin hbp works well

from Chipley, FL

Comments about Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief:

This product seems to do just as well as any other and is also good for people with high blood pressure.  the tabs are easy to swallow, and the product seems to work quickly.  although colds never seem to respond wonderfully to anything, this medicine seems to be just as good as any other at dealing with fever, aches, and congestion. i figure if it works just as well as other cold meds without the risks on your blood pressure, why not?

my main grief with this and any cold medicine is (of course) the cost. you can buy generic versions of pain/fever meds and antihistimines/decongestants, so you may actually save money by taking this approach. i have yet to see any coricidin coupons.  although i agree "you get what you pay for", sometimes the placebo effect of taking a concoction of meds over the course of the day seems to help, too.

Great Cold Relief

from Edgewood, NM

Comments about Coricidin HPB Cold & Flu Relief:

I was suffering with sinus problems and tried many prescription and over the counter drugs. The medicine would send my blood pressure up and I sometimes ended up in the emergency room sick and dehydrated. Finely, someone recommended I try this Coricidin HBP and gave me some to try. It's been the best product for my sinus problems even though it's for Cold and Flu. I use to get terrible sinus head aches and my sinus area would actually hurt. I no longer suffer with these problems and haven't had to visit the emergency room once since discovering this product. I highly recommend it and have told many friends and family members to try it even if they don't have high blood pressure. It's that good and the ones who take my advice always come back telling me how great it worked out for them. On the front of the box it shows two pills. I tried the other (showing one pill) and it didn't work out nearly as well for me. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from allergies, sinus problems, as well as cold or flu symptoms.