Other Cold & Flu Medicines:

Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold

Pros

Cons

Great Cold Releif Choice For those With High Blood Pressure

My husband has high blood pressure. He keeps under control most of the time with medication but when people get sick it sometimes gets harder to control. There are also a lot of cold medicines out there that contain ingredients that can raise blood pressure and that could be very dangerous. That is why when my husband got sick recently I decided to get him some Coricidin Cough and Cold for his cold relief.

Coricidin Cough and Cold is a Antihistamine cough and cold tablet that helps suppress coughs, runny noses, watery eyes and sneezing. It temporarily relieves the pain and annoyance of these symptoms but does not contain any decongestants that could raise blood pressure. it also works great for symptoms brought on by allergies.

Do be sure to read the warning label and instructions carefully before purchasing and using.

it comes in 2 different sizes a 10 tablet size and a 16 tablet size. Since the effects only last 4 to 6 hours and you take 2 at a time I would recommend the larger size.

The tablets are very small in size and easy to swallow.

I don't have high blood pressure myself but I was recently sick as well and we had these in the house and I took them. I have to say that I did feel much better for about 4 1/2 hours and then the symptoms started to return but I did get good relief for a short time. My husband also felt a lot of relief when he took these and we didn't have to worry about his blood pressure spiking which was a big relief. Before finding Coricidin he was afraid to take anything for relief. Now he can get relief without worry.

Congestion Relief
Very good helped me feel almost normal for about 4 1/2 hours.

Chest Congestion Relief
It did take a lot of pressure off of the chest area.

Helped a bit.

Cough Suppression
Did provide relief but there was still occasional coughing.

My opinion of Coriciden HBP

I received this product as a sample. Was glad when it came in because I had the beginnings of a cold with cough. I tried this product as recommended and my symptoms got worse. I had to finally take another product. I took this product because I have high blood pressure. It did not work for me.

Congestion Relief
Did not help my congestion, made it worse.

Chest Congestion Relief
I tried this product , my chest congestion got worse. Had to take another product

Relief of Aches & Pains
I tried this product because I have high blood pressure and it did not relieve any of my symptoms, truthfully made them worse. I took the recommended dosage at four to six hours intervals. Finally had to take something else.

Cough and Cold not anymore

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold is a remedy which suited me a lot for the cough relief. It takes care of you and let's you forget about the frustrating symptoms of cold. The relief provided by the product is complete and within one to two days of it's consumption.

Congestion Relief
Congestion relief is optimal and the stuffiness goes away after you consume it but it might take a little bit and sometimes long to provide a good degree of relief so that you can work easily without getting the stuffy nose.

Chest Congestion Relief
Chest congestion is also relieved to an optimal level and the product takes care of it. Let it work and wait for 24 hours before you feel better.

Relief of Aches & Pains
Aches and pain are easily relieved to a good degree with it's consumption. I had no aches and fatigue after the use within 2 days.

Cough Suppression
The symptom relieved to the best extent is cough. Cough is relieved fully and within 12 hours of it's use. I think it works best for the cough suppression than many other products.

• Cough Suppression:

Coricidin hbp cough and cold is super

from Samson, AL

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

Coricidin HBP cough and cold is great. I have HBP and my husband does too. It was hard to take cold medience before I found this product. Now I stock up on the product so that I alway shave in the house. My doctor also said it is okay for my teen children. So I like not having to buy lots of items. Coricidin helps a lot with my congestion. It works fast. Also it is safe to take. The relief is quick, which help with all that I do in a day So I don't have time for the pain. Thank you for a great product.

Chest Congestion Relief
My husband is also a dialysis patient and being aloow to take this is great for him. He gets lots of chest congestions because of the people and his body.

Relief of Aches & Pains
The relief is quick, which help with all that I do in a day. Taking care of a sick husband who is blind and on dialysis takes alot out of me to begin with. So I don't have time for the pain. Thank you for a great product.

Cough Suppression
it workds great thank you again

• Cough Suppression:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Talladega, AL

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

Great relief from sinus pressure and cold congestion with post nasal drip and will not run your blood pressure up, like all the other brands, it is especially made for those who have blood pressure issues so that you stay safe from having an elevation which cause you to have some critical health issues.

• Cough Suppression:

Coricidin HBP was effective and didn't leave me feeling oddly.

from Wake Forest, NC

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

I have high blood pressure, along with several other medical issues. As a result, I cannot take a lot of over the counter cold medicines. I found Coricidin HBP cold medicine, and decided to give it a chance. Unlike other cold medicines I have tried, this one did not seem to interact as much with my medical problems, or the prescriptions I take. This medicine helped ease my cold symptoms just as well as other medicines I have used in the past. The price was only a few sentences more expensive than the generic regular cold medicine for about the same number of pills. I would definitely recommend for individuals with high blood pressure.

High Blood Pressure - this is your product

from Miami, FL

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

probably one of the only over the counter products available if you have high blood pressure - this product is effective and you will start feeling relief of your symptoms shortly after taking - continue using and you will have relief in a short amount of time - for once something that lives up to its advertisments

Great cold medicine

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

For people with high blood pressure this is the cold medicine for you. Pharmacists recommend this for you as well. It works great on that cold and gives you relief without raising your blood pressure!

Congestion Relief
Works great to relieve congestion and help you feel better quickly!

Chest Congestion Relief
Takes good care of that chest heaviness of congestion and gets you feeling better by loosening up that cough

Relief of Aches & Pains
Quickly relieves your muscle aches and pains related to a cold

Cough Suppression
Gets you relief from the coughing so you can rest

Great for people with HBP

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

This is an outstanding product. I have used it for years. Although it doesn't contain a decongestant, it still does the job of relieving cold symptoms. It really did a great job controlling my cough. I trust this product completely to relieve my symptoms without raising my blood pressure. It comes in several formulas depending on your specific symptoms.

Great Cold Releif Choice For those With High Blood Pressure

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

The tablets are very small in size and easy to swallow.

Congestion Relief
Very good helped me feel almost normal for about 4 1/2 hours.

Chest Congestion Relief
It did take a lot of pressure off of the chest area.

Helped a bit.

Cough Suppression
Did provide relief but there was still occasional coughing.

My opinion of Coriciden HBP

from Shiner, TX

Congestion Relief
Did not help my congestion, made it worse.

• Cough Suppression:

Coricidin Hbp is better than most OTC aids due to multi-symptoms

from Oscoda, MI

Comments about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold:

* Coricidin Hbp Cough and Cold targets several symptoms in one dose, which is something you don't see to much anymore. Most specialize in upper or lower respritory, but you can get "More bang for your buck" with this! *

* A huge plus for those like me with blood pressure issues is that this is safe for us. You get the best value with this product by far! Quality, safety, and all around relief!*