Other Sunscreens:

Coppertone Ultraguard Waterproof SPF 50

Waterproof sunscreeen that works

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Coppertone Ultraguard Waterproof SPF 50:

The Coppertone Ultraguard Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Waterproof Sunscreen is one of the best high intensity sunscreen I have found. (Note: I am not talking about the spray on version; I refer to the lotion version). The only sunscreen I have found that works better is the SPF 70 version, but that one can be hard to find sometimes. This works well if I'm going to be swimming or sweating while in the sun. I burn really easily so I need strong sunscreen that wont wear off quickly (even if I'm only going to be out for 30 minutes to an hour). This is one of the few sunscreens I have found that I would say is actually "waterproof." It is not going to come off when you get in the water. Of course, this means you have to scrub to get it off in the shower. I also like that this is Broad Spectrum- meaning it protects against UVA and UVB rays. Since skin cancer runs in my family, this protection is very important to me. The biggest drawback to this product is that it is quite greasy. The bottle says "non-greasy" but that is not true at all. It leaves you feeling sticky and smelling like sunscreen, but it protects well so it is worth it.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

good value for money

from Manchester, CT

Comments about Coppertone Ultraguard Waterproof SPF 50:

The 'coopertone ultraguard waterproof spf 50' is really nice sun protection product. It proves that one does not have to pay too much for skin protection from skin. I tried it from target , it was in clearance at that time. But I will recommend it really and will buy it again . It proves the purpose and i personally used it on beach for whole day . Its a nice product really.

Impressive and long lasting.

from Johnson City, NY

Comments about Coppertone Ultraguard Waterproof SPF 50:

This is great sunscreen.  I took it with me when I went on a two month trip to Africa and I didn't burn.  The protection is optimal and the feel is great. Once you rub it in you forget it's there.  No strong smell, no greasy feel, no nothing.  I used this every day for two months and I still had some left when I came home so there is a lot packed down in the bottle.  Great value for the price paid.