4.8
Other Sunscreens:
Coppertone
Coppertone NutraShield Sunscreen Lotion With Dual Defense (30 SPF)

Coppertone NutraShield Sunscreen Lotion With Dual Defense (30 SPF)

4.8

Must have for those hot summer days

from Arlington, VA

Comments about Coppertone NutraShield Sunscreen Lotion With Dual Defense (30 SPF):

If you are looking for a sunscreen lotion made for your face, then why not try Coppertone's NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion? Applying sunscreen to all the exposed areas to the sun is key to preventing premature skin aging as well as serious skin cancer.  Although it is okay to use regular body sunscreen lotion on your face, this can often times lead to breakouts.  This product was made specifically for your face to provide you with sun protection and nourishing antioxidants that promote natural skin repair.  It is a non-greasy, fragrance-free formula that won't clog your pores.  You can use it everyday! In the summer, I usually don't have to put on a separate moisturizer with this product, because this lotion is moisturizing as it is. The bottle that I have, 70 SPF, is perfect for those really hot days out on the beach.  After a few hours under the sun, I do feel that my face gets greasy and sweaty but I don't feel the need to reapply because it is a thick, long-lasting lotion.

Coppertone NutraShield Sunscreen doesn't cause breakouts

from Knoxville, TN

I bought this sunscreen because I wanted something that wouldn't make my face breakout, a problem I've had with other sunscreens in the past.  Coppertone NutraShield sunscreen fit the bill.  This sunscreen hasn't caused any breakouts and helps me keep my skin acne free.  The consistency of the sunscreen is nice too, it doesn't feel too greasy on my face.

The Copertone NutraShield sunscreen also does a great job protecting my face from sunburn.  It works as a day-to-day protectant under makeup.  And it also works when I'm in the sun for a longer period of time, such as spending the day at the beach or the pool.  My face hasn't gotten burned while I've been wearing this sunscreen.

This two ounce bottle lasted me a few months.  I used it just about every day.  One advantage of the size is that it's small enough to carry onto an airplane.

The main disadvantage of this sunscreen is the price.  It's a bit expensive.

one of the best sunscreens out there

from Encinitas, CA

I had seen this sunscreen at the grocery store for more money than I'd care to spend.  I only splurge on the sunscreen that I have found to be the absolute best of the best:  Neutrogena.  I have always been biased in regards to sunscreen, because nobody (in my opinion of course) could come close to the quality I've found in Neutrogena's sunscreen.

Well, I happened to be at my local 99 cent store and saw the Coppertone Nutra Shield Dual Defense sunscreen for sale there and was actually quite shocked.  I had never seen a name brand sunscreen at the 99 cent store before and although it wasn't my beloved Neutrogena, I picked up all 5 of the full size bottles they had.  I am very fair skinned and have to wear sunscreen daily, so I figured if anything I wasted 5 bucks (which is still cheaper than one Neutrogena sunscreen).  If it worked out, then I had a few bottles to last me the summer.

To my suprise, I loved the feel of this lotion.  It worked really well and now rivals my opinion of Neutrogena.  It is not sticky or oily, just moisturizing.  The smell isn't overwhelming but it does smell like your average unscented sunscreen.  Great for everyday use.  Even the 70+ SPF version is just as nice!  Unfortunately for me, I have not found anymore of these at the 99 cent store, but that doesn't mean I'll stop looking! :)

I love this sunscreen!

from Wilbraham, MA

This sunscreen allow me to still get a bit of color but I can feel how well it protects my skin!!

My skin is softer after I use it and it absorbs right away. I use it all over my body and one bottle has lasted me a while. It is NOT greasy or sticky at ALL!!!