Other Sunscreens:
Coppertone
Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70

Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70

Coppertone makes good sunscreen, just not for my face.

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70:

I usually really like products from Coppertone. I think their sunblock products are great and that is why I decided to try this particular sunblock. It is especially made for faces and I hate to use a regular sunscreen on my face. I have very sensitive skin on my face. I used this and I was very disappointed. I thought the sunblock would be less greasy because it is supposedly made for the skin on the face, but it was not much different from the regular sunscreen that Coppertone offers. This sunblock clogged the pores on my face a lot and I broke out after using it. I used it for about a week before I started noticing that I was getting more blemishes than I usually do. I stopped using it after that and I will not be purchasing it again. For the price that Coppertone charges, I would expect a product that is made much better than what I experienced. I would not recommend this sunscreen for the face and have since found a much better product to use for my needs.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

Coppertone sunblock is great!!

from Salem, NH

Comments about Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70:

Coppertone Nutrashield sunscreen lotion is great. I just got back from a very sunny vacation and this sunblock did a great job of protecting my skin and shielding me. I put the lotion on my neck and shoulders and it prevented me from getting terrible tanlines. The lotion absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I also got a small sample size that was for the face and that worked very well also. The one thing I didn't love about the lotion is it is a bit greasy and oily and so right after its put on I feel like I need an oil blotting sheet immediately but don't want to blot the sunscreen away. That would be my only con is how greasy it feels on the skin especially the face.

Absorption
It's a little heavier so takes a bit more to rub it in, but then really feels like it has you covered and protected.

• Absorption:
  • Longevity:
  • Ease of Application:

This product is really good!

from Torrance, CA

Comments about Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70:

SCHERING PLOUGH Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 3 fl oz is a really good product.

I bought it to try in my body only, since I have acne in my face and usually buy most expensive products to use on it. But turns out that I ran out of my expensive product and was late for a meeting so I used Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 for one day to give it a try.

And it was a very successful trial. I just love it in my face. It's texture if very soft and it does not give you an oiled face. And it really blocks the sun!

I was happy to discover that SCHERING PLOUGH Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70 was available at the 99 Cents Only Store one of my favorite stores to bargain shop. It is amazing how I can save money now, since I won't buy that expensive stuff anymore.

I have recommended this product to friends and family and I'm sure they will thank me when they discover what I did.

Coppertone NutraShield

from Medina County, OH

Comments about Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70:

I purchased Coppertone NutraShield sunscreen for my middle aged skin.  I have noticed tannish discoloration on my face in the summer months and am trying to prevent any further sun damage to my skin.  I also want to avoid the same type of discoloration on my arms and the backs of my hands.

This product is both a moisturizer and sunscreen so I figured I could really use both on my aging skin.

It does not go on thick or goopy and feels comfortable on my skin. Coppertone NutraShield  has a pleasant fragrance.   I use it on my face, arms and the back of my hands all areas I don't want to have brown or age spots.  So far I have been very happy with the product and plan on purchasing it again when I run out of the bottle I am currently using.

I also like that the bottle is a generous size so I don't feel I have to ration the product out and can use it generously like the recommendations of doctors.

Great value, doesn't smell

from Arlington, VA

Comments about Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70:

I use this sunscreen for myself and also for my red-headed son who has extremely fair skin and requires daily sunscreen.  This one is great because it goes on very smooth without a greasy residue and also doesn't have that distinctive Coppertone smell that makes it seem like you should be headed to the beach.  I put this sunscreen on mine and my son's face every day.  I don't know about the anti-aging factor, but the 0+ spf and the feel of the lotion make it worth using.  I got it at drugstores using coupons, so it's a pretty good deal.  I have to buy a lot of sunscreen and this one works very well.  A comparable sunscreen is Neutragena's high spf product.  But that is very expensive, the Coppertone seems to be a but cheaper with the same results. Sometimes they package it with a free trial-sized face lotion.  This is a good year-round sunscreen, not just for summertime.  I think you will not be disappointed.

No Sun On Me

from Potomac, MD

Comments about Coppertone NutraShield Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 70:

Coppertone Nutrashield is a fairly new entry into the facial sunscreen product array and it is a winner.  It is nutrient rich and includes anti-aging ingredients.  It is non-greasy, blends in easily even over my daily moisturizer and does not peel off like so many products when they are layered with other products.  My daily moisturizer has a sunscreen, but in the summer I want extra protection as I run outside as well as spend time at the beach.  While experts say that any SPF over 30 is barely incremental in terms of protection this product makes me believe otherwise.  After 90 minutes in the sun, my face does not appear to have taken on any color from the sun.  It is hypoallergenic and sweat proof as well.  The price point is excellent and it can be purchased at drug stores and discounters.