4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

A tea kettle is a tea kettle. But this is a good one.

For the most part, I think that any tea kettle is effective. When you get into the lower price ranges, pretty much *any* tea kettle will perform as good as any other. So in terms of heating water, this tea kettle works fine, it does what it's supposed to. But so does every other tea kettle.

But the part that distinguishes it. We've had this thing for almost 8 years now. It still works perfectly as well as the day we got it. It's still in one piece, the handle is completely intact, the lid and spout cover are working perfectly, as smoothly as right out of the box. Many kettles that have the attached spout like this would have broken or the spout might not open as easily, it might be coming loose. But this still works just like the day we got it. It certainly has signs of wear (we leave it on the stove, all the time, so it's a bit worse for the wear looks-wise, but that's from heavy duty use). This kettle gets *very* regular use, so the fact that it is in just as good of shape (except for looks, which is mostly our fault) as the day we got it, is pretty impressive.

For the money that was paid for this, it has amazing longevity. I don't foresee us needing a new kettle any time in the near future (unless we decide that we need something that is pretty again, this one is beyond repair looks-wise now!) and in my book, that is a **fantastic** value. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. If you take good care of it, it's got a great, clean, modern stainless-steel look. It's easy to use, holds a good amount of water, heats quickly and holds up very well.

Stylish, but not the best tea kettle

It has a cool design and beautiful profile. Almost looks like art work. But as a tea kettle it's pretty ordinary. Our previous kettle had a built in mesh strainer/sieve in the spout. We didn't realize how much we would miss having it until we bought this one (without it). And while the round handle looks cool, it's a bit awkward to hold and pour. I also don't like the fact that the lid handle is directly below the upper handle, and the upper handle doesn't fold down to be out of the way when you need it to be.

It works fine. Boils water as any tea kettle does. I believe it has good heat conductivity, but I've never compared this model with another one.

Safety
I don't find anything unsafe about it except for the fact that the metal outside (vs. a ceramic clad tea kettle) gets pretty hot.

Small opening on top doesn't make it easy to get your hand inside to really clean it.

The metal is a little thin, but so far it's lasting okay.

I don't like the round handle and lack of a sieve on the spout.

Watch it closely!

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

I come from a family of tea drinkers, so naturally I like to have a tea kettle on my stove for when the mood to drink some tea comes to me, which is often. I liked this little kettle because it matches my stainless steel appliances. It is a streamlined little kettle that does a great job in heating water quickly.

The only major problem I ran into, is the handle that lifts the whistling spout broke, and I did not notice it. So I walked away from the stove while the kettle was heating up. I did not hear a whistle because the whistle part was removed from the spout. When I finally came back to check on why I hadn't heard the whistle, I found the water was almost completely boiled away. If I had been really depending on the whistle to remind me, I might have ended up with a fire in the kitchen.

Other than that, it is a very nice and stylish kettle that I really do enjoy using, making sure to manually put down the whistle part!

Simple

from New Jersey

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

Simple over all kettle easy to use, easy to clean, no frills

I've had mine a few months use it multiple times a day and it does exactly what it's meant to do

Safety
I like that the spout has a cover I feel it gives a measure of protection and control while pouring hot water just make sure to hold by handle outside can get hot

Easy and straight forward

Clean modern looking

• Safety:

It works but its dangerous.

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

I bought the Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle because I drink a lot of hot tea and it gets annoying warming each cup in the microwave. I thought this product would save me on the hassle of making tea for multiple people at once. This tea kettle does warm up the water nicely but the way the teapot is designed the steam rolls up right over the handle. The design is horrible and as a result I have burned my hand from the steam. The only way to safely use this is to use gloves while handling the teapot which makes it very hard to keep a firm grip on the appliance. I am very disappointed with this product.

The water heats up great but using the teapot is very hazardous.

Safety
I have already burned my hand using this product.

The teapot is pretty easy to clean.

I really do not know. I threw it away because of how dangerous it is to use it.

The design is horrible. I do not know what the company was thinking when they designed to have the steam come out to where it hits the handle.

Great little Kettle

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

I received this kettle in red for Christmas. I love the color, the shine and the performance. The whistle isn't loud at all (which I like) and the kettle is efficient.

The opening at the top is very small and can be hand to clean.

I've only had this a few days, but it did make the trip from Maine to Virginia (in a VERY packed car) and wasn't dented or scratched.

Very sleek and cute.

• Safety:

A fantastic, clean stainless steel tea kettle

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

The kettle is sleek and stylish. It stays clean and shiny with minimal washing. Furthermore, the tea kettle whistles when the water is ready to be poured over a tea bag for perfect brewing. I use this product everyday for my morning and nighttime tea and highly recommend it to friends and family.

Efficient and Eye Appealing

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

I have had this tea pot for years and absolutely love it. It always works and is extraordinarily fast. It is also easy to clean and looks very classy. We don't have a lot of storage, so my tea pot usually stays out on the stove, and I find that it has such a sleek design that I don't mind leaving it out of the cabinet.

This tea pot always works great and efficiently.

Safety
The tea pot is obviously hot when used, but the handle is always cool to the touch and the design of the tea pot prevents burns or spills during ordinary use.

This tea pot is very easy to clean and maintain.

I have had it for years, using it every day, and it is still just like new.

• Safety:

New take on old faithful

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

This tea kettle looks like an updated version of the kettle that always sat on the stove at my Mother's house. She drank tea more than I do, so hers got more use than mine does. It wasn't the first item I needed when I set up my kitchen, but I do love it.
I haven't had any problem with the whistle. When the water is really boiling, the steam coming through the lid makes a piercing noise. It even distracted one of my kids who was using his headphones and was on the computer. If you don't get the noise, you have a defective kettle or have not got your water hot enough. If it's at a good rolling boil, you will get a lot of noise.
I have no problem with cleaning, and no problem with rust as others seem to do. I do wish my husband would move the kettle when he cooks something that spatters, because I seem to end up cleaning the kettle a lot. Because it is stainless, it does show all those little spots.
A wonderful product.

• Safety:

Great Teapot of Everyday Use!

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

My husband and I use this teapot literally every day and it works great! We use it to boil water for any occasion and sometimes we boil our tea directly in the pot. We have had this thing for years and there is not so much as a scratch on it. It is certainly much more durable than the plastic tea pots I've seen on the market today. This tea pot is a great addition to our kitchen, I highly recommend it for yours!

It is great for getting water really really hot, for tea, sterilization of utensils, or cleaning your kitchen.

Safety
One problem is that when the water in the kettle is boiling and you take the lid off, the steam rises rapidly and is, of course, VERY hot and may burn your hand.

Super easy clean up because it's dishwasher safe and you can even clean it by boiling water mixed with a natural cleaning agent right inside the kettle.

This is an extremely durable product, ours doesn't have a single dent or scratch on it and we've been using it for years.

Sleek and sophisticated.

Burns

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

The weirdly angled position of the spout on this teapot means that the kettle must be tilted to an extreme degree to just pour from, especially when the kettle is not filled to maximum capacity.When tilted too far, the top can easily fall off and lead to burns. I was exposed to a cloud of burning steam once and it scalded my hand. All other tea kettles that I have used in the past have had snug, tight-fitted tops that prevent this type of thing from happening.

This kettle is very sleek-looking, but don't let that fool you. It has some major design flaws; the whistle is doesn't work, a screen in the spout slows down pouring (and also leads to the risk of more burns), and the rubber handle gets extremely hot (Copco recommends using potholders) . I really would not recommend this tea kettle to anyone; the flaws of this appliance are really dangerous and inconvenient for anyone to risk.

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle:

I rate the beauty of this tea kettle as clean and elegant for the kitchen. The performance of this tea kettle was wonderful for three years.

The Copco Stainless Steel Tea Kettle boils water in a matter of minutes. The design is simply and clean for a tea kettle. In addition, for the busy family getting ready for school and work this tea kettle performs wonders in the morning, whether boiling water for tea or oatmeal in the morning.

Safety
I found no safety issues for this tea kettle.

I found the cleaning of this tea kettle very ease. However for those family who have hard water the build of mineral deposits start to form inside the tea kettle in the third year. The use of water, soap and a little vinegar helps to clean this tea kettle to eliminate that mineral build-up.

The durability of this tea kettle was good for three years of heavy daily usage.

The design of this tea kettle is modern and clean. It has a wonder industrial look for the individual looking for something different in the kitchen.