Other Misc. Kitchen Appliances:

CooksCook's burr grinder

Easy to use

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Cooks Cook's burr grinder:

I love being able to grind my own coffee fresh right at home. The ease of use of this product is amazing. I can grind the specific amount that I need for every pot whether it be just for two cups or 12. Very easy to use and easy to clean and it doesn't take up a lot of space.

Love It!!

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Cooks Cook's burr grinder:

Cook's burr grinder is a coffe-lovers must-have item! I get my Starbucks coffee beans and put them into this grinder and they come out just right! I have purchased a lot of grinders and this grinder has to be the best one yet. Thanks Cook's!!! You made me a fan.

You Will Never Need Another Coffee Grinder Again

from Medina, OH

Comments about Cooks Cook's burr grinder:

After you receive the Cook's Burr Coffee Grinder you will never need another coffee grinder again. I have had numerous coffee grinders in the past but this one is the best. Coffee grinders I have used in the past sometimes were not strong enough to grind up all the grounds but this one definitely grinds up everything all the time. The coffee grinder has many different settings so you can get the coffee beans ground up to your specific liking. I feel that after I purchased this coffee grinder it will be the last one I will ever have to purchase again. Another problem I have had with coffee grinders is after you are finished grinding it is such a pain to clean the coffee grinder. No longer is this a problem! This grinder is very easy to clean, you will be finished and relaxed drinking your coffee before you know it. I would especially recommend this coffee grinder to anyone who loves their coffee!

Cook's Burr Grinder is amazing"

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Cooks Cook's burr grinder:

The Cook's burr grinder creates great grounded coffee. Want espresso, you can do that. Want regualar black coffee, do that too!

Fast and easy to use, your coffee will come out perfect each and every time you use the Burr grinder. I love it, my family uses it, I would use no other grinder.

couldnt live without it

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Cooks Cook's burr grinder:

this is one of the greatest inventions every.  we get up every morning and grind our own coffee.  the smell alone is worth the cost. this machine in consistant all of the bean are the same size.  It never gets caught up on anything.  It is not loud and no one is woken up because of it.

the best coffee grinder i have ever used

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Cooks Cook's burr grinder:

Bought at JcPenny's on a good sale absolutely the best grinder i have owned.This is the first burr grinder i have owned and you can definately tell the differene in the grind and the taste of the coffee.