4.8

Cooks Model # Waffle Maker

4.8

Makes cooking waffles effortless

Comments about Cooks Model # Waffle Maker:

This is the best waffle iron I have ever used. I use it all the time, it's such a time saver and makes cooking feel effortless. Breakfast times for us are especially hectic and it's nice to be able to cook a yummy breakfast in almost no time at all and with virtually no clean up.

Wonderful performance, this waffle iron heats up in only a couple of minutes and once you start cooking it heats up pretty much immediately. The waffles themselves only take maybe two minutes at the most to fully cook and they always cook perfectly and evenly.

Settings/Features
This waffle iron has wonderful features, it has a power button so you don't accidentally keep it plugged in, and it also has two ready buttons one on each side so you know when the iron is preheated and so you know when your waffles are ready. I love how it locks into place when you turn it and it has to be in a certain locked position before you can turn it which is really good if you have little hands wanting to help, they won't make a mess or burn themselves.

This thing is so easy to clean all you have to do is wait for it to cool down and wipe it off and that's it. It's super clean after that.

It is very simple to use all you do is pour your batter in, close the lid, turn it into position and wait.

I love the durability of this waffle iron, it's so strong I know I can let my little one's help me make breakfast without having to worry that they are going to break it or mess it up in any way.

• Settings/Features:

Fun but hard to clean

Comments about Cooks Model # Waffle Maker:

I was given this waffle maker as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I always loved using waffle makers like this at hotels when I was younger. I was super excited to get one as a gift, but have found that I don't use it all that often. It takes quite awhile to heat up, but once it heats up it does work really well. My biggest issue with this product is that it is hard to clean. You cannot submerge this in water and wash like normal dishes. You simply wipe the product down with a damp towel. I find this to be more trouble than it is worth. If you make the slightest mess, clean up is a challenge. I also have found lots of recipes that use a waffle maker, but I don't want to use them because the clean up would be a nightmare. It would be great if the waffle iron part had detachable inserts that could be removed and washed. The only other down side is that the product is a bit clunky.

Works great, but be patient. It takes about 10 minutes to fully heat up.

Settings/Features
This is a very basic waffle maker. You basically plug it in and go. You can turn it up or down based on how dark you want your waffles.

Not at all easy to clean. The only noticeable downside.

It is pretty straight forward. You preheat, pour in the waffle batter and flip. Once the light goes off, your waffle is done.

This is not heavy duty like what you see in the hotels, but it is exactly what you would expect out of waffle maker meant to be used in a household.

• Settings/Features:

hot waffles ready and yummy

from Sanger, TX

Comments about Cooks Model # Waffle Maker:

Gone are the days of regular waffles after you buy this waffle maker. Belguim waffles ehre you come. I don't know what it is about htis contraption that makes them so much better but you won't believe it until you try it. When our famliy stays in hotels we love when at the breakfast they have the belguim waffle makers. For the kids and my husband it is one of the major perks of being in a hotel. So, I decided to buy one for our house. There is nothing like it. It cookds the waffles almost perfectly and they come out hot and fresh YUMMY!!! The kids beg for waffles or breakfast and you can make literally any kind of waffle you want. Throw in some blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips into the mix and pour it in. Sprinkle soem powdered sugar on top maybe a little more fruit and you have transformed your kitchen into a cozy litle breakfast restaurant, No more going out and paying for the same thing, you will have it right in your home!

The best waffle maker out there

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Cooks Model # Waffle Maker:

Cooks brand waffle maker is simply amazing! I was lucky to have got this waffle maker for a gift from a family member. I never thought that making waffles could be this enjoyable. This machine is just perfect.

The waffle maker has a rotating handle to flip your waffles and make sure that they are perfect. It also has a dial setting that you can turn up or turn down so that your waffles come out to your preference.

The Cooks brand waffle maker also comes with a cook book full of great waffle recipes. It has recipes for blueberry waffles, plain waffles and many other recipes.

This machine is so easy that my kids and husband have used it many times and I've even been so lucky as to get breakfast from them once in awhile because of its ease of use. They have used it many times on Mothers Day, Easter, Christmas breakfast. This is a must have machine for people who love to have breakfast. You just can't go wrong!

We love it!

Cook's Waffle Maker - A great Belgian waffle maker

from Bennington, VT

Comments about Cooks Model # Waffle Maker:

I have owned this Waffle Maker for only 3 months, but I absoultely love it. It is my first Waffle maker and I am very excited to have it. Here are some of the pros and cons:

Pros:

It heats quickly (within three to five minutes of plugging it in). I had researched other models and brands before I got this one and one thing that others had in common were under-cooked waffles. I have never had that happen with this one. In fact, the waffles from this product come out very evenly cooked and wonderfully crisp.

There are differnt heat settings on the turn-style knob. To start, you have to set it to the highest setting and plug it into the outlet so it can heat up. I love that I can choose how light or dark I want my waffles to be. I usually go to the middle setting for my waffles and they come out perfectly each time.

I do lightly grease the iron with butter or oil before heating, but I have never had a waffle stick to the iron. I usually use a wooden spoon to lift them out and this has worked very well for me.

The manual comes with some of the most creative and delicious sounding recipes I have ever seen!

Cons:

This makes Belgian-style waffles (i.e. It is a rotating waffle iron). Because of this, the iron is rather big and not as easy to store.

I doesn't have a On/Off button. Instead, it heats when you plug it in. It also has to cool down for a while after it is unplugged (as to be expected), so you need to let it cool before trying to clean it.

You have to hand-clean it with a paper towell or damp cloth, because you can't immerse it in water. This is also to be expected of an appliance like this, so it's not a big problem.

All in all, I am very fond of this waffle maker and would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a good, traditional Belgian waffle maker.