4.9
Other Cookwares:
Cookware Sets, Pans, Pots, Saute Pans & Woks, Skillets & Griddles
Cook's Essentials
Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items)

Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items)

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Handling:

Cooking Has Never Been So Enjoyable!

from Carlsbad, NM

Comments about Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items):

Now that I own Cook's Essential Cookware, cooking has taken on an new meaning for me. Prior to purchasing my new cookware, I dreaded entering the kitchen each evening. Little did I know that something as simple as new cookware would make such a difference in my life. Cooking and washing dishes are no longer labeled a tedious job for me.

Doesn't Stick
Cook's Essential Cookware does not stick! Ninety-nine percent of my former pots and pans had a hotspot in the middle where everything cooked faster than the rest of the pan. Even distributing your meal and redistributing it when it needs turning is a pain.

Heat Distribution
Going back to the hotspot, my cookware doesn't get hot only in the mid section. Heat is distributed through out the pots and pans evenly, thus everything cooks evenly and is all done at the same time.

Ease of Handling
One fault I have found with my Cook's Essential Cookware is that the screw that attaches the handle to the pot or pan comes loose in a small amount of time. I had only had mine new set three weeks when I first noticed this problem. One tightening with the screw driver fixed this error right away. I haven't had to retighten again.

The non-stick surface makes washing the cookware a cinch. As of yet, I have not had to scrub my cookware. A regular wash is all that is needed.

The design of the cookware is an updated, modern look that brought my kitchen to life. The new colors that are available are hard to choose from. I wanted to take them all home.

All of my pots and pans in the cookware set seem to be durable and sturdy enough to last a few years. Whether you cook a little or a lot, these pans will keep up with the job.

Cook's Essentials - Worked Well

Comments about Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items):

My aunt very kindly bought my husband and me a Cook's Essentials Cookware set when we got married, because she had a set herself and loved the quality.

These pots and pans are high quality products and do a great job cooking your food. The pieces have nice heavy bottoms and are not flimsy at all. They cook food evenly without burning it. The small steamer set works really well and is perfect for steaming a one pound bag of broccoli, which is what I most often use it for.

We have Cook's Essentials non-stick cookware pieces, which are very easily to clean. Food slides right off, and all of the dishes are dishwasher safe.

After ten years of heavy use, the non-stick coating on the pans that I have used the most are showing a lot of wear in the form of scratches. We have recently made the switch to stainless steel pots and pans, but this set served us well for almost ten years.

These are very reasonably priced for high quality cookware.

Cook's Essentials Cookware is great

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items):

I love Cook's Essentials Cookware; they were one of the first cookware that I ever used. I think that they are very easy to use so if you want to gift them to the novice cook, then this would be a very good idea. The one thing that I love about Cook's Essentials Cookware is that if you put enough oil/butter in there, your food won't stick. It doesn't take much, trust me. The handles are not made of metal so it is very easy to transfer back and forth without burning your hands. Cleanup is a cinch because food doesn't really stick on it. One thing about the Cook's Essentials Cookware that I do have to warn you guys about is that you should never use a metal utensil to scrape the bottom of the pots because it will scratch off the coating. I unknowingly did that with my pot and there are marks at the bottom. It still works well but it is just unattractive to look at. The heat doesn't distribute perfectly because whatever is touching the fire will get hottest first and the surrounding area takes a while.

• Ease of Handling:

I love my Cook's cookware.

from Chaparral, NM

Comments about Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items):

I love my Cook's cookware.

Doesn't Stick
Doesn't stick what-so-ever.

Heat Distribution
Evenly heats over the entire pot and/or pans.

Ease of Handling
Not too heavy, and not so light that they seam cheap. Nope, they're awesome.

Oh, so easy to clean. soap and warm water, and everything just wipes off.

I love the design.

Very durable.

best cookware i've owned

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items):

My set was given to me as a gift about 8 years ago...It is used constantly...The quality is outstanding...I love it so much I have since bought a set for my daughter who is recently married and will get a set for my other daughter after she gets married....I have other cooks essential pieces that I've bought and am completely satisfied.

Makes life easier

from Lake Wales, FL

Comments about Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items):

This line of cookware is amazing--- I am not a great cook but my meals come out great!!!!!! They are one of the few preoducts in life that actually perform as expected....... They have made my life in the litchen easier... I have even given sets to all my family memebers...... Whether you are a great chef or a novice cook this line will help!!!!!

Nothing sticks to this durable cookware

from New Cumberland, PA

Comments about Cook's Essentials Cookware (Various items):

i received my first piece of Cooks cookware a couple of years ago for Christmas from my mother-in-law and it was a frying pan. i have always burned my cookware because of cooking things on too high of heat due to my lack of patience ;) This would also cause the food to burn onto the pans and become impossible to remove. I have been using my Cooks cookware for about 4 years now and cooking the same way (higher heat) and I have to say, I have not run into one thing that I could not get off of the pans! Also, none of the pans have any burn marks on the bottom. These are strong, durable, truely non-stick cookware. if you get a set of these, you probably will not need t buy a new set for a very long time no matter how little patience youhave for cooking! Highly recommended. I have 3 different size frying pans and the very large sauce pan that I actually can boil potatoes in because it is so big.