3.3

• Everyday (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Everyday drinker (5)

Great Coffee Maker!

This Cooks 12 cup coffee maker is great. I have had this for a little while now and really like it. It is more then large enough to fill up a large thermas without having to make a second a second pot of coffee. It is easy to use, everything is clearly marked on the the control panel. I have yet to have a problem with it leaking. I have had problems with it not actually turning on when it was programmed to, I am still not quite sure why. But for the majority of the time it does work. I like how they added a bit of stainless steel to the front of it as it goes well with other stainless steel appliances. Overall I would definitely recommend this coffee maker to anyone that is looking for one as it works great and can be found at a great price.

Not happy

It's very temperamental. If the top is not snapped down it brews but does not pour into the pot. It makes a big mess and the grounds go into the water well. It lakes when you pour your coffee and it takes twice as much time to make a pot of coffee. I don't like it at all.

Cheap Handle. Poor craftsmanship.

from Hemet, CA. 92543

Pros

Cons

• Display light does not stay on all the time.

Comments about Cooks 12 Cup Programable Coffee Maker:

I purchased two from J.C. Penny's. One for myself, one for my neighbor. About one month of use the handle broke. Talking with my neighbor about two days after mine broke, he told me his had also broke. Poor craftsmanship, YA, THINK ???? Model # TSK-1986D. Item #22087.

Not happy

from Southern California

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Stylish

Cons

• It leaks when you pour your coffee.
    • Long Brew Time

• Home

terrible coffee maker

from ohio

Pros

Cons

• terrible design,clock steams up,ruins the clock

Comments about Cooks 12 Cup Programable Coffee Maker:

clock steams up,hard time setting program clock when its steam up,returned 2 makers,now have a lot 780,5015,horrible design carfaespout to small spills coffe all over the counter. will take it back. will probably get a mr.coffee

Do Not Understand This Product

from Northern Michigan

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Large Pot

Comments about Cooks 12 Cup Programable Coffee Maker:

Steam generated by unit and vented through top ruined underside of cabinet, filled the viewing window and destroyed the unit. Made a diverter to deflect steam away from pot but did not really work.
          Mechanism starts and stops by itself and will not stay on after brewing ends.

Totally useless to us.

great coffee maker but.....

from tampa, florida

About Me Everyday Drinker

Pros

• Brews Quickly
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use
          • Stylish

Cons

• Loud

• Home

Comments about Cooks 12 Cup Programable Coffee Maker:

Great coffee maker in many ways BUT it is very noisy while brewing. The price was very reasonable and the basket is large enough to make a great big pot of coffee. I'm keeping it!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Very good coffee maker for the price

Comments about Cooks 12 Cup Programable Coffee Maker:

I accidentally broke the carafe from my old coffee maker when washing the dishes. I couldn't find a replacement carafe for my old model, so I decided it was time to invest in a new coffee maker. I stumbled across this model at JCPenney's Black Friday sale. It was cheap and they were offering a rebate.

I really like the programmable feature. It is nice to set it the night before and have a fresh pot ready when I wake up in the morning. I can also brew a pot without using that feature. It can brew a full 12 cups or less if you want which is nice. It also looks really nice on my counter top.

I don't like that the carafe is plastic and not glass. While the automatic shut off is nice and I don't have to worry about if I left the coffee maker on when I leave, I wish there was an option to turn off the automatic shut off. Sometimes I drink out of the same pot for more than two hours.

Ultimately, it is an amazing coffee maker for the price. I am very happy with my purchase.

LOUSY COFFEE MAKER!!!!

died an early death

Brew Performance
          Very slow - but thought it might be better coffee by doing this - wrong!!

so so on cleaning

easy to use

bad design for adding water

Stopped brewing after the warranted period!!!
          Never buy another Cooks brand - ever.
          Dragged my old Gevalia out and it still works great as does my old Mr Coffee!!
          This is an awful coffee maker.

• Brew Performance:

Great taste, but won't last.

Comments about Cooks 12 Cup Programable Coffee Maker:

I am very pleased with the coffeemaker as far as the flavor it produced. However, longevity is the problem. I threw mine away this past weekend. It started leaking out half the water overnight. I took it apart to see what I could find and saw nothing. I did not pay that much for it, but I do not think i will buy another Cooks.

• Brew Performance:

I just love my Cooks Coffee Maker!!!

from Williamsburg, VA

Comments about Cooks 12 Cup Programable Coffee Maker:

My husband and I received a Cooks 12 cups coffee maker as a wedding gift. I just love this coffee maker for several reasons. First, it matches the rest of our kitchen appliances perfectly. Secondly, the Cooks 12 cups coffee maker has a timer that allows us to program the coffee maker the night before. I know it doesn't take much time to start and brew a pot of coffee but I just love this feature on this Cooks coffee maker. I am not a person to drink coffee everyday; nevertheless, I want a good cup of coffee when I do drink it. Third, this coffee maker allows you to make 12 cups of coffee and the measurements are accurate. Lastly, the Cooks 12 cups coffee maker does not require a coffee filter, so that means one less thing to throw into the trash can. If you are looking for a new coffee maker, I highly recommend a Cooks 12 cups coffee maker.

Great Coffee Maker!