View more indoor grills sandwich makers

Other Indoor Grills & Sandwich Makers:
Cooks
FC780-2175C
Cooks 10.5" x 20" Nonstick Electric Griddle

Cooks 10.5" x 20" Nonstick Electric Griddle

Reasonably priced, good griddle

from Battle Ground, WA

Comments about Cooks 10.5" x 20" Nonstick Electric Griddle:

Considering the relatively low price of this electric griddle, The Cook's model is a good value. I like the size, and the shape. It fits well into my cupboard, on its side. It distributes heat pretty evenly, so there are not areas that get a lot hotter than others. The non-stick coating has been durable and has held up well to even kids cooking. The grooves are easy to clean, and it has a removable drawer to catch grease drips.

It has held up well even with kids handling of it.

Easy to clean even in grooves.

COOK'S ELECTRIC GRIDDLE

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Cooks 10.5" x 20" Nonstick Electric Griddle:

**HI MY NAME IS DENISE SMITH..I JUST RECENTLY PURCHASED THE COOK'S ELECTRIC GRIDDLE FROM JCPENNYS IN RIVERSIDE,CA....I USED IT TODAY AND I THINK IT IS A WONDERFUL BRAND AND PRODUCT...IT'S JUST AS GOOD AS THE PRESTO AND ANY OTHER NAME BRAND....I GOT A GOOD DEAL FOR 19.99 PLUS TAX..GO AND GET ONE..YOU WON'T BE SORRY.**

Cooks brand Griddle is just as good as any other

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Cooks 10.5" x 20" Nonstick Electric Griddle:

This nonstick griddle will save your life if you have small children and are pressed for time (I have three preschoolers and use my griddle almost every day). I can cook 8 pancakes at a time, 8 slices of french toast, multiple sandwiches, bagels, quesadillas, etc. It's nonstick surface works great for a time, but will wear out eventually like every other electric griddle I've seen.

The price is right, especially if you catch a sale. The onlyr eal downside is that it takes up space. I use mine a lot so having it on the counter is no issue. I also used to store it in the box it came in between the refrigerator and the wall; which worked for me for a time as well.

You will LOVE having a griddle, especially one with clear temperature control markings and a removable drip tray.