Other Mattresses:
Contour  Adjustable Bed and Mattress

Contour Adjustable Bed and Mattress

Worst Decision Ever.

Comments about Contour Adjustable Bed and Mattress:

I've had this mattresss for 2 years and it has dips in it so deep I can't even sleep on it. I was told this had a 20 year warranty but was not told that the inserts in the mattress were not covered in the mattresses 20 year warranty. The customer service people are rude and very unwilling to help. Wish I would never have bought this piece of crap.

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

money wasted..

from Columbia, SC

Comments about Contour Adjustable Bed and Mattress:

Four days after receiving my Craftmatic Adjustable Bed I filed a complaint due to bed sinking,,the inserts were replaced.....6 weeks later the inserts were sinking again, we flipped the mattress on a weekly basics seeking comfort....service order for bed still sinking flip side has a dip, inserts were replaced. Several months later filed another complaint for bed sinking after following instructions from Home Office. Inserts were upgraded and delivered 5 days later. As a result in over 1 year in May we are experiencing painful and sleepless nights, increased in medical problems (backs), still no resolution, explained I do not want the bed any longer to come and get it and refund monies paid.  NO RESOLUTION.