Other Bathroom Scales:

Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D

Pros

Cons

• Accuracy:

Weight Watchers digital scale, amazingly accurate & easy to use!

I bought the **Weight Watchers Bathroom Scale** over two years ago. Of all the scales I've ever owned I can finally reccomend one. *It's amazingly* *accurate*, *easy to u*se, *and the* *digital numbers are easy to read*. I love the *slim design* and that it has a *handle* so I can store it easily under the vanity cabinet. The battery life is still going strong.  If your looking for *practical and ease of use* then this if the bathroom scale for you!

The Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale Is Not Worth the Wait

The multiple readings and malfunctions tips this scale toward the junkyard! The Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D was a big disappointment.

Honestly, I really tried to like this...Read complete review

Honestly, I really tried to like this scale as I am a big fan of many of the Weight Watchers products(especially the food-Yum!). The scale just failed to perform the simple tasks it was made for.

**Strike One: **The first problem I had with this scale is how to turn it on! According to the instructions, you are supposed to tap your toe on the center area of the glass top to switch the power on. Great feature- if it worked! No matter how many times I tapped my big toe on the middle part of the glass, no dice(I don't even think sasquatch's huge toe could get this thing to power on properly!) I had to life the scale off the floor with my foot to get it to work. Pain in the kazoo!

**Strike Two: **The next issue I had with this scale is in it's weight measurements. Now, I'm not walking on the moon or carrying tapeworms, but this scale showed 10 completely different weights in 10 tries only seconds apart! How can this thing show pounds off just seconds between measurements? Who knows.

**Strike Three: **I was apprehensive about the glass surface of this Weight Watcher's scale, because I wasconcerned about the look and durabilty of it. That was fine, but the scale picks up dirt and grime and shows it off way too much.

With that being said, this is not a good scale to own. You can find better for the money.

WW42R

from Kansas City kansas

Pros

• Accurate
  • Attractive Design
  • Clear Display
  • Lightweight
  • Useful Features

Cons

• No cons

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

I LOVE THIS SCALE. It's so easy to use and you can save your weight and 4 people can save theirs.

Nice scale for the price, but can fluctuate so watch out

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

Overall, I like the features that this scale has, especially for the price of it. It is durable, fairly stylish and easy to read your weight. It also seemed to work whether you were standing on carpet or on tile or lineolium. It is a nice product to have at home if you are on a weight loss journey and want to keep tracking your progress.

This one is ranked where it is because of the fluctuations that it has. If you always weight yourself in the exact same spot, it seems to be fine. But if you move the scale a few feet one way or change the surface that it is on, your weight will be different. I've seen up to a seven pound difference depending on where I weighed myself. I think there would be less of an issue on a more expensive sale.

This scale survived a move, has been dropped and withstood bathroom humidity all while performing fairly well.

I like the sleek look of the scale and the fact that it is small and portable and easy to keep out of view.

Accuracy
    Because of the variations between weights depending on where you use it, I have no real idea of how accurate this scale is in comparison to one that is calibrated on a regular basis.

Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Bathroom Scale

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

I really like this scale but it must be cleaned quite often due to the fact it's glass and prints are everywhere. For the cost, it's a great buy.

The scale is pretty much spot on all of the time. It weighs down to the tenth of a pound so any fluctuation in your weight the scale will pick up.

It seems very durable as long as it's not lifted and dropped, it should be fine. I've only had this scale for 6 months so I'll know more as time goes on. Up to now it seems very durable.

I actually really like the design and being clear, it goes well with the decor. it does need to be cleaned a bit more than a standard scale because it's clear.

It's actually pretty simple. You tap the scale with your foot to activate it and once the reading shows 00 you get on it and it weighs you. Simply step off and it tuns off automatically.

Accuracy
    It actually seems to be very accurate as I get the identical reading when going to the doctors office and the supermarket which uses very good and accurate scales.

• Accuracy:

Great design and accurate scale

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

I wanted a stylish looking scale that would match the design of my bathroom. This scale caught my eye because of the sleek glass surface and metallic touches. It looks great in my bathroom. It is super easy to use, I just step on it and it detects the weight and gives you a digital weight. To my knowledge, the reading is accurate. I have had this scale for about a year now and no problems whatsoever thus far. The only caveat is the glass surface, while pretty to look at, needs to be cleaned a lot to keep the nice look.

A very accurate scale.

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

This is a very handy scale to have around and extremely accurate. I have compared it numerous times to the weight taken at a doctors office and it is always right on the mark. it is also really cool looking in my bathroom, I love the design! The price is very affordable as well.

i'm very happy with it

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

We have had this scale for a little over a year now, and I'm very pleased with it. It gives consistent readings and is accurate, and is easy to use. It looks nice too, which sounds funny since it is a scale, but i appreciate that it is so nice looking. It has some cool features that I really enjoy using and is reasonably priced.

Conair Weight Watchers Digital Scale Great Weight Taker

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

I like the conair products, I've always purchased them over the years. I'm so happy with this scale. I'm satisfied with the price, and it gives me an accurate weight.

Great scale. Love the glass, and digital aspects of it.

Strong long lasting scale.

I like the way it looks, so cute, and stylish.

Wonderful!

Accuracy
    My weight tends to go up and down, this scale really helps to determine my immediate pounds.

Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

I love this scale. I think the design of this scale is so unique and cool. I use this glass scale so often I'm surprised it hasn't broken. The scale is still very accurate and extremely durable. The overall performance of this scale is superb. Worth the money.

ConAir weight scale Model CN2010

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

I bought my scale 2 weeks ago from BIG LOTS. It was quite appealing to the eye in design and the price wasn't too bad. I stepped on the scale and recorded my weight to be 194.6 an hour before showing up to my annual Dr.'s appt. Once on the Dr.'s freestanding scale, I weighed in at 186.5. My Conair scale was off by 8.1 POUNDS! Not good. I was so discouraged at seeing 194.6 and was prepared to request my doctor help me take drastic steps to reduce my weight before it spiraled out of control. I had started my plea of desperation, when she interrupted me and said, "Actually your weight is down 5 pounds from last year." OH MAN! WHAT? REALLY? And suddenly I went from sliding down hill -- QUICK -- to experiencing an awesome ascent, though no thanks to my affordable Conair scale. Today I shop for a new scale.

It just doesn't work properly. It's only function is to weigh accurately. The ConAir CN2010 modes DOES NOT weigh accurately (from day 1).

The parts are all perfectly in tact, but the scale still doesn't weigh accurately at all.

It's very aesthetically appealing, smooth and sleek.

The instructions yield you to tap the face of the scale to turn it on, but that feature has NOT EVER worked for me. I have to lift the scale off of the floor and sit it back down, to get the 0.00 to come up.

Accuracy
    The ConAir CN2010 is always +8 - +10 pounds off. If you don't know your weight prior to standing on it, you may be subjecting yourself to depression if it's inaccurate.

Amazingly accurate

from Brookfield, IL

Comments about Conair Weight Watchers Digital Glass Scale #WW42D:

Bought this scale to try to keep a handle on my weight. I weigh myself right before going to doctors office and each time weight is right on. Super accurate compared to doctors office. Also like the ease of cleaning. Clear glass no grooves to collect dust and dirt. Can also switch to weight in kg. Great feature for cheaper model