Other Hair Dryers:

Conair PRO YellowBird 1875 Watt Dryer

Conair Pro hairdryers are amazing

from Brownsville, PA

Comments about Conair PRO YellowBird 1875 Watt Dryer:

I bought the YellowBird when my BlueBird stopped working after 10 years. (I also have a SilverBird as backup) When I was in cosmetology school the whole class used Conair Pro items. All of these hairdryers are so durable and reliable. I carried my BlueBird back and forth to school for three years in a case and it lasted through all of the drops and bumps.

I prefer these hairdryers SO much over the cheap ones you can buy in retail stores or pharmacies. My mom is persistent about using a cheap dryer with supposed Ion technology but when comparing the performance between the two dryers, Conair Pro is more powerful, dries hair much faster, heats to higher temperatures, and leaves hair shinier and healthy looking rather than frizzy and damaged.

The high power of the dryers is my favorite feature because you can have it set on the low heat setting and still dry hair quickly. The hot setting gets really hot quickly but I don't like using too much heat. It does dry hair rapidly though. The extra cool setting is also convenient for setting styles. These dryers are well-made quality products.

A Must For Natural Hair!

from Albany, GA

Comments about Conair PRO YellowBird 1875 Watt Dryer:

I am a Black American woman with natural kinky hair and this dryer is absolutely amazing!! It cuts my drying time literally in half. The pick attachment is perfect for kinky coily hair like mine which ensures my hair gets as straight as I want it. It has a cool setting as well so you don't end up scorching your delicate tresses. Definently worth the money as it will save you time in the end.