Other Hair Dryers:
Conair Lightweight Ionic Ceramic Styler Dryer

Conair Lightweight Ionic Ceramic Styler Dryer

Like it

Comments about Conair Lightweight Ionic Ceramic Styler Dryer:

I think it's a very attractive design. I like the different settings it has (I was previously used to ON/OFF). The hot is really too hot, I think, because it burns my hand when I'm trying to help it to dry my hair. Use a brush? I'm not that coordinated. The hand just works better. It's also kind of heavy, too. I have very, very long hair that takes forever to dry so something that gets heavy as the time passes doesn't really help me out. It definitely does what it's supposed to do though. I would recommend it for buff girls or for girls with thin, short hair.

• Drying Time:
  • Settings/Features:
  • Noise Level:

Efficient in getting your hair dry.

from Daly City, CA

Comments about Conair Lightweight Ionic Ceramic Styler Dryer:

While I am a male with short hair that dries in a matter of minutes, my hair does get long quickly.  But it doesn't matter, as this dryer dries it out really, really quickly.  Normally, it would take about an hour for the hair to dry naturally.  But with the dryer, it dries it in about 5-8 minutes or so, depending on the setting.  The dryer has 2 temperatures and 2 settings, and it is just great.

While the fast setting is really noisy, it gets the job done when combined with the hot setting.  Just be careful not to use it late at night, if you live in an apartment or something.  The slow one is also very effective.  It takes slightly longer with the slow wind, but it is still very fast and can dry your hair in a matter of minutes.  The slow one makes a lot less noise, ideal for people who take baths late at night.

I've had it for about 2 years so far, and it is still working.  But maybe it's about to die? I don't know.  Still, this dryer is pretty good.