3.8

3.8

Love this

from Lafollette, TN

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Creates Shine
  • Durable
  • Good Quality
  • Heats Up Fast
  • Multiple Settings
  • Smooths Frizz
  • Versatile
  • Works Great

Cons

• Frizzy Hair
    • Thick Hair
    • Thin Hair
    • Travel

Comments about Conair Infiniti Nano Silver 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron:

I love this flat iron. I have had it about 5 years and it finely stopped working. But I love how it does my hair and will buy another one. It doesn't burn my hair up and I love how it controls my frizz.

Conair Tourmaline Nano is an ok flat iron

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Conair Infiniti Nano Silver 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron:

The curling iron is a nice color and it heats up very fast. It does straighten the hair quickly and smoothly. I use a silk oil in addition to the flat iron and the coating on the iron doesn't cause the silk oil to smoke.

One problem is that it's too hot to hold. You can't touch the tip of the iron to help style the hair. Another problem is that the cord is a bit too short. It would also be nice if it had an auto turn off switch. I only use it every 2 weeks so I watch it closely but I am pretty sure that I wouldn't want to use it everyday.

It does what it says

from Saint Clairsville, OH

Comments about Conair Infiniti Nano Silver 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron:

I bought a flat iron not to undo my naturally curly hair, but to help tame the flyaways.  I have been using this product on my wet hair, but curling it rather than straightening.  It has done the job I asked of it beautifully!

Eh, its okay!

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Conair Infiniti Nano Silver 1" Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron:

This product is not the best.  The quality is okay but I have very thick curly hair and it did not do a good job at straightening it.  The heat does not get as high as I need it to.  It does heat up fast and has a good, tight grip on my hair.  It is small and convenient to carry.  I am usually a huge fan of Conair because they have great customer service.  I have had two Conair straighteners in the past and they broke.  I sent them into the company and they sent me back a new straightener within a few weeks.  If you have relatively straight hair and just need a little help to smooth it out, this would be the perfect straightener for you.  The price for this product is not bad, either, and is very affordable to mostly anyone.

I would recommend the Conair hair dryers.  They work great and get your hair super dry before you are about to straighten it.  They also have a friendly price tag!  Highly recommend Conair in general!