1.5
GS15RN
Conair Handheld Fabric Steamer

Conair Handheld Fabric Steamer

1.5

Must wait for it to heat up every few seconds. Weak steamer.

Comments about Conair Handheld Fabric Steamer:

I had high hopes for this little steamer. I shouldn't have expected much, considering I got it on clearance. It makes you wait to heat up more steam every few seconds. My arms get tired, and I get irritated before I can even finish steaming one shirt.

It puts out a weak stream of steam. It is constantly making you wait for it to heat up. Be prepared to spend at least 5-10 minutes on one very wrinkled shirt. I would rather throw it in the dryer. It would be good for traveling, but that's about it. The lint remover strip is genius!

Safety
Since the steam isn't very powerful or hot, I can't see myself rushing and burning myself.

Only used it a few times. Never needed cleaned. But I imagine its easy enough to wipe down the plastic body.

Pull the trigger for steam, move it over your garments. Simple enough.

It's built solidly. I wouldn't worry about it breaking.

The only design feature that I was impressed with was the red cloth lint remover. As you glide the steamer down your clothes, it simultaneously removes lint! I hate lint and always use a lint roller, but this would save me a step. Too bad it doesn't steam well.

• Safety:

I really wish this conair steamer worked

from Navarre, FL

Comments about Conair Handheld Fabric Steamer:

Easy to fill water reservoir, continuous steam trigger, 650 watt heater, removal fabric/ lint brush, electronic steam pump provides continuous jets of steam, it even has a hanging loop for convenient storage, sounds great doesn't it? And it is. For about 3 or 4 uses. This is my third one. When it works, it works great. The problem was it wouldn't stay working after 3 or 4 uses, it would just quit shooting out steam. Having no sales slip, I'm stuck with it.

It was easy and safe enough for my young son to use. It steamed fabric great, getting wrinkles out quickly and easily. The lint brush attached was a great idea, being able to remove it even better. The fabric brush was ok, I'm still trying to figure out why it was there though. The trigger gives continuious steam without pumping it, and as much steam as you wanted. There was no mess involved either.

And packing it to travel would have been great, the size is perfect and the weight is nothing. The cord is rather short though, I had to use an extension cord for a hanging garment.

For the few times it was usable, it was great, I would have loved it. Too bad it wasn't built to last!

Long dead and gone...