Other Hair Dryers:
Conair
157P
Conair Ceramic Quiet Styler

Conair Ceramic Quiet Styler

Flashy red replacement dryer is literally cool and convenient.

from Cedar Rapids, IA

Comments about Conair Ceramic Quiet Styler:

I just bought this dryer as a replacement for my old standby Vidal Sasson that was fading away after many years of service. Wow, is it powerful! This Conair has 1875 watts of power as opposed to the old one's 1500 watts, but I was more enticed to try it because it is dubbed the Quiet Styler. I can't stand whiny dryers! Indeed, it is quiet enough. Its shape is reminiscent of an alien spaceship. It has a folding handle, concentrator and diffuser attachments and a removable filter. The concentrator will be handy, as will the filter.Its more compact size is great for my small space, but it isn't undersized or underpowered. It will be handy to take with me while traveling off the grid. (So many hotels have in-room dryers.)It only has three settings -- low, high and cool. I can't believe how cool the cool setting is. It is a constant stream of style-setting coolness! Almost like air conditioning! So far, I think that is awesome because it has been really humid and hot around here.Anyway, it's fun and functional and still manages to be pretty quiet for a hair dryer.

Very quiet - I love it!

from Fontana, CA

Comments about Conair Ceramic Quiet Styler:

I was a little skeptical about buying this hairdryer, because of it's small size. It did not cost very much though, so I decided to get it anyways.

What a surprise! This little hairdryer packs a punch. Small in size, but big on power...and little on noise! I have medium length, somewhat thick hair, and it dries it much quicker than other hairdryers I've used. Another feature that i like is the folding handle, so that it can be easily packed for travel. I absolutely love this product and would recommend to others!