4.1
Conair
Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers

Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers

4.1

Conair did good with these rollers!

I usually try to stay away from using hot rollers as I'm worried about damage to my hair, but I needed to use some for a wedding I was attending. I decided to use these Conair rollers as Conair is a brand I have grown to trust and love. I would recommend using a hair protectant before using these rollers as they get really hot, but I didn't notice any long lasting damage from using these products. They curled my hair fantastically, and the curl stayed all day long. They were perfect. These are definitely for women who have pretty long hair as they are pretty large in size. They are very easy to roll into your hair, and stay put while you go about your business. They didn't pull my hair when I was unrolling them either, and came out with ease while leaving the hair perfectly curled. These are my go to rollers when I need to use rollers. They are a very good product that I would recommend to people.

Average Rollers- Not too Impressed

I love styling my hair different ways. The problem is that I have so much hair styling clutter that it gets all over the place. I recieved these as a christmas gift from a friend and I have to say that there are several pros and cons to these rollers. They heat up fast which is a real plus when you are in a hurry, however- they are hot to handle, they still use the old fashioned metal pins which makes it difficult for the rollers to stay in your hair without sliding out. I much prefer the clamps that my other hot rollers have. In addition there are just not enough rollers to use. I don't mind the rollers being large, I just mind if I have enough of them. Because these rollers get so hot, they set your hair much faster but again it is tricky because there is not enough "cool tip" to keep from burning yourself or your scalp. So you should use a heat protection hair spray because after a few uses on "bare" hair I found that my ends were getting fried-not good. I find these below average and do not recommend them for use.

Big Volume

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

I am so happy I bought Conair's CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers! I had been searching for a way to create big curls and big volume and I found these rollers in the hair styling section of a store and decided they were not that expensive so I decided to buy them and try them out. I was very pleased with these rollers and the results I achieved. I plugged these rollers into an outlet and they heated up within thirty seconds which was great. Then I rolled one inch sections of my hair around the rollers and held them in place with the hair pins that came with the rollers. This process only took about five to ten minutes because that is the maximum length of time it took to curl my hair and give it a boost of volume. The rollers were wrapped with a cushiony material so my hair was not burned or damaged. These rollers are perfect for any hair type especially thin and flat hair like mine. This is definitely a great hair styling investment.

Melted in my hand

from Huntersville, NC

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

I bought these Conair hot rollers about six months because I have had the same old set for years and decided it was time to replace them. The old ones worked great and lasted forever. I have had this set and they have done great until the last few weeks. Just before Christmas the rollers started smelling very hot whenever I plugged them in. The front row of rollers has been getting so hot that I have been having a hard time picking them up without them buring my fingers. Two days ago I picked up one of the rollers and the bottom plastic part melted and fell out of my hand. I removed that one roller and picked up a second one that did the same thing. I will not buy another Conair product since they refused to stand behind the product when I called them to report that their hot rollers actually melted and fell apart in my hand. I would not recommend them to anyone looking to use them long term.

Okay Curls

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

If you want waves, this is a product you would probably want to buy, heats quickly, but a little on the bulky side. This product is nice if you want to add some flair to straight hair, but does not leave curls.

Conair Jumbo rollers review

from Patterson, CA

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

The Conair jumbo rollers are a very good quality product in regards to health and beauty. The rollers are easy to use and maintain before and after each use. My hair is soft and manageable after each use, and i feel, the product does a great job of curling my hair without damagingn it at all! I feel that this product is a good value for the money spent and i would definitely reccomend this to anyone that might be looking for a set of jumbo rollers to add to their beauty collection for styling their hair! You simply plug the Conair Jumbo rollers in, wait for the unit to heat and then wind your hair around the rollers and secure them in place...personally, i leave them in for about 20 minutes, then unroll my hair, spray my hair with hairspray and run my hand through the curled hair! Easy as that, my hair is full and curly for the rest of the day and into the evening! I cannot begin to tell you how valuable this set has come to be to me... Anytime i need to look a little more polished or style for a special evening out, this is what I use and saves me tons of money on seeing a stylist for a blow out! Hope this helps!

Love them

from Antelope, CA

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

I love my Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers. I have two sets. My hair is very long and very thick. One set is never enough. I grabbed the Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers by chance. I was in the drugstore and didn't know which brand to buy. Boy, am I glad I grabbed these rollers. They heat up quickly and once you pin them in they stay put! No more rollers bouncing off your head while you wait lol.

I've had the Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers for over a year now and they work just as good now as they did when I first bough them. They are not only affordable but they are also durable. My hair stays curly all day if I set it with a little bit of hairspray first. I've always been a big fan of hot rollers and these are by far my most favorite set. If you are in need of hot rollers I definitely recommend the Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers!

conair extreme satisfaction

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

the conair extreme heat jumbo and super jumbo rollers are one of the best hair rollers i have ever used. this product is fantastic for my long hair. it is great to get ready to go to work or to go out for the evening. these rollars to not burn your scalp nor are they so hot that you cannot stand them. my daughte alicia had bought the conair extreme heat jumbo rollers that she had bought in tucson arizona and called me in florida to tell me about how wonderful they were to use on her hair. she is a teacher and has two teenagers and has to get ready for work in a hurry. so she tried these rollars and absolutely loves them. i decided that if she was willing to spend the money on this product it had to be good, so i went out and bought them i have been so glad that i bought them. they have already paid for themselves as far as i am conserned. i would recommend the extreme hear jumbo and super jumbo rollars to anyone who wants a fantastic product thank you

Average Rollers- Not too Impressed

from Palm Springs, CA

Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo holds up the hair

from Daly City, CA

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo holds up the hair. These rollers are very easy to use. The set I have warms up fast and produces wonderful full curls. I heat them up for 5 minutes, spray a little styling lotion and then easily roll my hair in. Just make sure your hair is dry. After you do get it to work your hair styles looks like it was done by professional, and these rollers produce beautiful hair. I have had several good hair days due to this product. The fact that it heats up so quickly is also wonderful. These rollers gave me soft curls as well as bouncy soft curls, they are curls that lasted for days. The only issue is that the center four curlers are hard to remove and can't be easily replace with one hand. Your hair will looked great and receive a lot of compliments. I definately recommend this product for people who wants curls and don't want to go to the salon and pay tons of money for their curls.

good rollers to use

from Napoleon, OH

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

The rollers are nice and large. I was looking for a set of the largest rollers and there are only four in this one. The smaller ones are nice but if you have a lot of curly hair and are looking to smooth it with these the four largest ones are the best. I knew when I ordered that the white clips I had received with my last Conair rollers were not included. The pins are fine but I prefer the clips. The rollers get hot very quickly which is great and stay hot.

Conair Jumbo rollers give me the look I want with ease.

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers:

I have always loved to curl my hair with hot rollers and had been unable to find the right size for today's hair styles until I found these. They are the perfect size. I really like how fast they heat up and are easy to use.It takes me under half the time to style my hair than using a curling iron and they damage my hair less.

To use heat up the rollers, section your hair using a comb, roll hair in the style you want, using the clips to hold the curlers in place. Allow the curlers to cool while in your hair about fifteen to twenty minutes, remove and allow the curls to cool completely then comb and style. One word of caution if you comb your hair too soon after you remove the curlers you may loose some of the curl. I normally wait about five to ten minutes.

If you have never owned a set of hot rollers or are looking to purchase a new set, this is a set that is a great product for your money.